People Seriously Need to Chill a Little Bit

Hey y’all, long-time forum-user here. I’ve noticed that the forums have become kind of a cesspool for countless arguments and drama, perhaps even more than burping content ironically. I’m just here to say one thing…

Y’all gotta chill. I’m not gonna name names or point fingers: there’s so many fights going on that there’s zero point. And I don’t really keep myself in the know when it comes to details either. But this has become more of the Drama Fetish Forums than the Burping Fetish Forums, in my opinion.

Some people and groups might deserve to be yelled at and argued with a bit here and there, but from what I’ve seen, most of the drama is just people unwilling to back down from other people calling them out. People lock horns with each other just for the sake of being right, many can’t take criticism, entire groups of people outside of the forums get involved somehow… it’s more than a little crazy.

But again, I’m not gonna point fingers. I just think a huge majority of us need to check our priorities, take a chill pill and maybe even a day or two away from the forums, and just try to reduce the drama. Bring back some burp content, breathe new life into the forums. How can we breathe new life here? I dunno, I don’t have the answer to that.

But I personally think before we can try to do that, we gotta clear the air of the “smog”, the drama, the fights, and the arguments that contaminate the forums. Once that goes down, then maybe we can make some progress.

Anyways, that’s just my thoughts on what’s been going on lately. Y’all do you think is right.

27 Likes