Please Answer These Questions

I am curious to know the answers to the following questions.

1. Why do you like Kelly M.'s burps?
  2. Why do you like Breigh Scheefer’s burps?
  3. Why do you like Victoria Walker’s burps?
  4. Why do you like Sara Underwood’ s burps?
  5. Why do you like Mer Fersure’s burps?
  6. Why do you like Alissa Violet’s burps?
  7. Why do you like Littlepiggyamy’s burps?
1 Like
  1. For her she was one of the first chicks I watched with real talent and made longer videos. She was also attractive which never hurts!

2. She was over the top, and took her talent to the national stage. She was good, and the belching out the window at people was a classic for me.

3. Victoria had some of my favorite sounding belches. They just resonated with me, reminding me of some of my favorite in real life. She also produced a ton of content at the time, and her glow up… Chefs kiss

4. Purely because she was hot.

5. I didn’t actually remember her, but I wasn’t into Vine. She’s decent, but doesn’t hold the special place these other ladies do in my formative years growing into this fetish.

6. She’s attractive, but also doesn’t do a whole lot for me. She does have some talent though.

7. She is possibly my least favorite because I don’t much enjoy the stuffed burps. But she was talented, and her comps. were pretty decent as far as I remember.

1 Like

What ? and, You presume, sir ! and, well everyone does/did, isn’t it obvious why ?

Things like volume, controlled delivery, satisfying inhalation, conventionally pretty, vivacious delivery and speech, clearly interested in making content (ex by choosing different settings). It’s the same sorts of qualities that would make anybody’s videos a pleasure to watch.

But, as must be said, not half of these gals are of an age, so we must put these memories back on the shelf.

1 Like