Podcast

I am thinking about messaging a podcast to discuss some stuff but I am not if I should. for context I listen to the podcast already and I think it would be good to add some input about the fetishes I have as well some other points.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re exactly asking so I’ll answer twice

1. Are you asking for the community’s approval to talk about the fetish on a podcast?

The reality is it’s your life and you should discuss whatever you want to discuss.

Some people here might tell you it’s better not to make the existence of the fetish more known for the sake of more content, but the reality of it is that most new content is from girls who are already aware of the fetish in one way or another. even if they’re not immediately aware, they’ll be aware after a few burps, and whether they accept it and keep burping or not is for them to decide. It’s only fair.
The truth is that many of them don’t let the existence of the fetish prevent them from burping.

It’s not like you’re AP and you directly try to sabotage by leaving scary messages like “you’ve been posted on the perverts’ board” - who would keep burping when it’s portrayed like that? lol. His messages are wrapped in negativity, which tips the scales in favor of never burping again.

1. You’re asking if you should expose your fetishes on a podcast

To that, all I can say is asking under a pseudonym never hurt anyone.

2 Likes

It is a bit of both. I am not sure if I should but it wouldn’t hurt anyone

3 Likes