Public burps good or bad?

I was in a charity shop when I heard one of the workers burps. it wasn’t attractive in the slightest to me but I am curious on how other people would have reacted to such a vulgar act.

3 Likes

Super hot

8 Likes

they are the best

3 Likes

Public burps are definitely hot if I find the person doing it attractive, otherwise I don’t really care lol

8 Likes

I think public burps are hot af, but when I see a video of a guy burping in public with ppls reactions its kind of cringeworthy

13 Likes

I love to burp in front of people

2 Likes

I tend to dislike pranks but love when I hear a burp in the wild! I’m usually the one burping though tbh.

2 Likes

To me they’re the hottest of all burps.

3 Likes

It’s weird because I think they’re hot, yet I think a person who would intentionally burp in public/near complete strangers would almost certainly never be my type. It gives me Jodie Parks vibes tbh.

4 Likes

Public burps are weird for me. If it’s from a stranger,depending on the situation it can be hot,but most of the times it makes me uncomfortable. Beat case scenario is when someone who knows I get turned on by it does it to tease me with it in public,but in a way that not everyone can hear it.

1 Like

It’s so sexy to me when a woman let’s out a big belch in public, but they still have to be attractive to me otherwise it’s kinda disgusting but my brain will still think it’s hot. Nothing beats seeing a beautiful chocolate woman letting out a big disgusting burp in front of others.

For guys, it’s something I honestly hate hearing or seeing but if it’s a friend I’ll kinda laugh but never am I sexually attracted to male burps

1 Like

In theory I might find the concept exciting if everyone there is either appreciative, expectant or even participating, but in reality, with bystanders who are not familiar to the burper and not interested in burping, I think it’d give me a lot of secondhand embarassment.

2 Likes

Ita exactly this way for me as well. I do not show off in public because I am aware most bystanders are not interested or annoyed by loud burping, so I truly fail to see the point of doing it just because.

It’s very different when there is an audience who enjoys it (whatever the reason it may be).

3 Likes