Review of Seana

Hi everyone! I am somewhat new to this forum. First post but I’ve lurked for a while before creating an account.

I wanted to leave a quick review for @Seanatheburpqueen because she is crazy talented and also has an amazing personality. Her burps are next level. Everything from length to bass but volume is where she puts herself in a category that is pretty unmatched. Constant 4/5+ second, bassy burps that are ear piercingly loud. And she rapid fires them like a machine gun! :hushed:

Her personality is infectious in addition to her burping ability. I think she’s one of the most underrated girls here and definitely not discussed as much as I would think her talent should be!

My two cents!

7 Likes

Your cheque is in the mail!:crazy_face:
Seriously though, you’re the fuckin sweetest! Thanks for the glowing recommendation! Maybe you get some free burps, who knows! :smirk::smiling_imp::hot_face:

3 Likes

SHE IS AMAZING!!! Great burps nice and deep and long. She is ever easy to work with, and hot as fuck! I ordered a custom from her and it was worth every penny. She is the next up and coming female burper I’m calling it here! Such good burps!

2 Likes

She’s great. Bought from her and cannot recommend highly enough.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! :face_holding_back_tears::black_heart::kissing_heart: