Sabrina Raelyn

She sent me a custom about a month ago. It was good. Took almost 4 months and constant dm’ing, but she eventually sent it. She messaged me recently saying she has several personal problems to work out.

1 Like

This is a shame because of all the ‘one hit wonders’ She was the one who I’d always think ‘i wonder how good she is now’ I don’t do customs (as I said in the _eructation thread, it’s a bit beyond what I’m willing to do for this fetish, again not judging anybody who does since this is a community and your needs deserve to be met) but you guys who do definitely don’t deserve this, and this disappoints me cause she’s clearly talented and I can excuse a swamped schedule or a technical hiccup here and there, but to charge 15 a minute (from my understanding the best of the best don’t even charge that much and we only have an almost decade old video to prove her skill) not deliver, and not refund people’s money or take months to provide content is inexcusable. I always hoped she’d come back on the scene in some way or another but to do it like this, makes me feel sorry for the folks who were willing to support her

2 Likes

So to those who purchased Customs any word from her or is she still leaving y’all in the dark?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything from her since before I originally commented on this thread. She removed me from her snapchat when I asked how long it would take her and that was that. So yeah she basically took my money, promised a video “tomorrow” or “soon” then blocked me when I asked where the video was because I never got it

But remember she’s “not a scammer”. Don’t take money from people if you aren’t prepared or willing to give them what they paid for in a timely manner. Accepting money from people for videos and then disappearing is not good for anyone

1 Like

And you can also kinda tell by her livestream that she was only half interested in doing this. the tone in her voice when she said stuff like “put me on your forum or whatever so I can make money” just felt like she stumbled into this as a way to make a quick buck and wasn’t really interested in providing content in general or satisfying the people who might, and at this point did pay for it. This whole thing rubs me the wrong way and I’m not even a participant in this realm of the fetish.

she’s lucky that people were even willing to give her a chance off one video from close to ten years ago that only really benefited from being at top of the search results, and from consistently being in the recommendations of burpers who were more established than her at the time, back when there was comparatively way less content than there is now or even four years ago.

She’s obviously a scammer and has no interest on following through. At least when this happened with someone like Cartier’s GF she delivered eventually on her own (It felt like the dude she was with was more responsible for the initial scam than she herself was) and produced some of the greatest content we’ve ever seen, (not that it makes what went down at the start ok)

I’m almost positive Sabrina isn’t going to deliver

5 Likes

I just want my money back at least

1 Like

This whole scheme has taught us one thing. Never give a new girl the benefit of the doubt if she wants to try and sell videos. I can’t think of another time where someone came into the community and just stole money and not delivered anything.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure what was posted was the entire livestream

That is the entire stream, there were only two burps in it

I was there in the livestream and yes only two burps she did sadly! ):

Yeah she only burped twice in her live. And she s wasn t really happy to do those.

1 Like

I agree jeanmarcbar 100 percent!

1 Like

I don’t wanna sound like I’m beating a dead horse but it’s a New Year and I was wondering if anyone received their Customs yet?

I say its a good question, since i didnt pre order anything i didnt want to be the one asking, but was very curious.

I really wish this whole thing would of worked out for the people who are owed videos, and because i love brunettes and boobies! :drooling_face:

Never even tried to buy a custom from her since she hasn’t given back since I last heard and plus it’s too expensive but I would have liked her to burp but unfortunately sometimes things come from good to bad! :frowning_face:

I haven’t received anything either. I hit her up and she said she was going to still make it, but I haven’t received anything.

That’s sort of kind of good sign!

OP (Rox) said it took a while to get the initial. Lets hope shes just not overly into making videos like the preview showed and just very very slow at making them?

Remember, I literally waited like 4 months for her to send me the video. Thats how long it took.

No, that’s not a good sign. And honestly “it took her 4 months to get me my video” should’ve been something that was said in the initial post.

I would’ve saved my money.

7 Likes