Sade Review (she’s still around!)

Hi-

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to @Sade_Belches for being awesome to work with. I reached out to her after hearing that she still took paid requests. We did a contest the other day and usually I don’t even care about video when I know what the girl looks like already. But she wanted to send video snaps which was fine with me! We went back and forth about 12-15 rounds or so for $30. I thought she would be so much more expensive since she’s pretty much legendary here haha.

Anyway, I seriously HIGHLY recommend reaching out. She was so easy to deal with and as long as you’re paying her for her time/content, I think you will be really happy with the product!

5 Likes

Can confirm, Sade is amazing and very cool :relaxed:

2 Likes

Sade is great, but it can be kind of frustrating to get a hold of her. It took like 8 months of back and forth emails with month long breaks in-between just to see if she was still selling. Sometimes on snapchat she’ll take a while to respond to texts, only get back to you after two days, not respond even when you respond immediately, things like that.

BUT, I think it’s just cuz she’s disorganized. Once you get to talking with her, she’s suuuper nice, really easy-going, and fun. Definitely worth it in the end!

3 Likes

I wonder if shes still making videos lol, 8 months is wild.

1 Like

Is Sade still active?

1 Like