Searching for a burping thai girl in Thailand on vacations

Hello to all members !

So i’m planning to fly over Thailand soon and I want to experience my burping fetishism with a thai girl (not a ladyboy).

There are plenty of freelancers, gogobar girls on Thailand and I dont want to spend too much money for finding the good one.

Anyone travelled there ? Anyone have some contacts for thai girls who know how to belch ? Advices to find a thai girl that can belch loudly ??

Really thankfull for all the contribution that you might have :slight_smile: Have a grat day all !

this thread scares me

10 Likes

Wtf dude lol

I’m just asking for advices or contacts lol where is the creepy thread ??? Thailand is the most large open country in the world and everyone knows that it’s a country full of freelancers and gogo bar girls lol (im not saying the word but you know what I mean)…

Have constructive criticism please… ++ we are the “burping fetish forum” so if you’re not here for burping, then you can get out of this forum lol and when i’m asking for “girls” it obviously means that i’m asking for womens not underage girls… People are searching for burping videos, or burping contacts, why am I not allowed to do this too ?? lol you’re funny

6 Likes

Well, hope u find what you’re looking for. That’s a good plan

2 Likes