Smell of a malfunction (Fart Fiction)

Not My Original story (original author Gayguygas)

Smell of a malfunction

(What I imagine Reggie to look like)

I laugh at my friend Trent’s joke, as we walk towards the elevator. It’s 6 pm on a Friday, and I’ve finished my first week as the new instructor of creative arts. It’s a fun job and I was lucky to meet Trent, another college instructor. He’s friendly and always in a good mood. As we get in the elevator we hear someone running down the hall and yelling, “Wait! Wait! Hold that elevator.” We both look up and see the man who was yelling. And wow, he’s pretty cute.

Trent holds down the open button in the elevator as he chuckles. “That’s my buddy Reggie, but I usually call him the Rear Admiral.” Trent says with another chuckle,” We’ve known each other since high school.” Trent tells me. “So was he in the navy? Is that why you call him the Real Admiral?” I ask and Trent snorts, “Nope, and unfortunately for us, you’ll probably find out why I call him that very soon, especially with us being trapped in an elevator with him for a few floors.” I give Trent a questioning look, but he just ignores it.

The man Reggie finally reaches us and is panting a bit. And wow, up close this guy is gorgeous. “Took you long enough man. I was about to shut the doors on you.” Trent says with a smile that lets you know he’s just kidding. Reggie gives him a smirk as he steps into the elevator, “And if you had done that, you know the Rear Admiral would have to retaliate. And you wouldn’t want that would you?” Reggie asks with a lift of an eyebrow. Trent simply responds with an eye roll. I’m clearly out of the loop with this banter centering on the Rear Admiral nick name.

Reggie turns away from us to press the button for the bottom floor. As he does that, I finally understand why he’s earned the nick name of Rear Admiral. Reggie has the biggest butt I have ever seen. It’s like he has two melons shoved in the back of his gray slacks. I don’t know how long I stared, but when I look up I see Reggie looking at me over his shoulder with a smile. I feel completely embarrassed, “I’m so sorry for staring man. Guess I’m making a terrible first impression.” I laugh nervously and extend my hand to shake his, even though he still facing the other way. “Hi I’m Henry.”

Reggie reaches back and oddly enough grabs my wrist. He pulls my open palm to his ass crack. Shocked at how warm and big his ass feels, I don’t pull my hand away.

PPpbbrttt

I feel his fart against my hand. I pull my hand away from his butt as Reggie and Trent start to laugh. “Haha now we’re even. I’ve made a terrible first impression too.” They continue to laugh and I laugh along with them. But I didn’t find his fart funny I found it hot and I can feel myself getting hard. Reggie takes my hand and this time shakes it, “Hey man I’m Reggie, but since I farted on you, you can call me the Rear Admiral as well.” And they once again are laughing, and I’m laughing along with them again. On the inside I’m hoping Reggie and I will become friends, and him farting on me will be something I receive on a daily basis.

As the elevator doors close, Trent nudges me. When I look at him he says, “What’d I tell you? Before the doors could shut, Reggie has already farted on you. Now you know why I call him the Rear Admiral.” Trent says with a chuckle and grin. Reggie then joins into the conversation, “Come on Trent he was looking at my ass, and you know this big thing likes to show off.” Reggie laugh and he gives his big butt a smack and makes it jiggle in his grey pants. “Besides, I can tell Henry and me are going to be good friends, and you know I love farting on my friends. Speaking of which, enjoy this one Trent.” Reggie points his ass at Trent and…. PPpprrrbbbbttt

Reggie laughs as he wafts the fart towards Trent, “Ahhh see guys I’m such a giving friend. That one was just for you Trent. And this one has my new buddy, Henry’s name all over it.” My eyes widen as he says my name and turns a bit to aim his ass at me. Rrrrrrbbbtttt. I groan but inwardly I am completely turned on. It’s been only two minutes and this guy has ripped two farts my way.

The good mood is ruined when suddenly the elevator shakes and comes to a complete stop between floors. Reggie mutters a soft fuck and stands in front of the elevator control panel. He presses the emergency call button and talks with someone for a few minutes. Eventually, Reggie sighs and turns to us, “So I got good news and bad news. The bad news is the elevator repair guy will be here in one to two hours.” Trent and I groan at that news, “But the good news is that I have plenty of gas to entertain us with.” Reggie lifts his leg and grunts.

FFFFrrrrbbbbtttt

The smell of rotten eggs and cabbage fills the elevator. Trent groans and covers his nose and mouth with his hand. I play along as well, but secretly loving Reggie’s farts. Reggie is laughing at us being stuck in a small space with his farts.

Trent and I decide to sit on the floor in the back of the elevator, since it seems like will be here for a while. I really want Reggie to fart again so I decide to start a conversation with them about his gas. “So Trent, if you and Reggie have known each other since high school, how many times would you say he has farted on you?” Trent looks up with a thoughtful expression before answering, “I’m not sure. If I were to guess I’d say at least A thousand times.”

My mouth falls open in shock at his answer. My mouth remains open in shock as in front of my eyes, Trent’s face is engulfed by Reggie’s ass. While Trent and I were talking, Reggie quietly made his way over and pounced on Trent. And now Trent’s poor/lucky face is trapped between Reggie’s ass and the elevator wall.

“That’s way to small Trent. It’s more around the area of 20,000, but let’s make that 20,001!” FFrrrbbtttt, “Ahhh. That felt good. Hopefully letting out 20,002 on you will feel good as well.” RRRRbbbbffftttt, “Ahh. Let’s see if the Rear Admiral can whip up 20,003 for your face.” PPPrrrrppppTTTttssss, “Haha. Oh that was a little wet at the end.”

The amount of gas that Reggie is releasing startles me to the point that I subconsciously slide away from them. Like a predator, Reggie’s eyes lock on mine when he notices my movement, and I feel like his next prey.

“Hey buddy. I hope you didn’t think I forgot about you?” BBBBffftttt as he talks to me as if we’re having a normal conversation, he rips another fart in Trent’s face. All the while, Trent keeps trying to push Reggie’s ass away but he isn’t budging. And it seems like Trent’s resistance and movement is getting weaker by the second.

While watching Trent struggle I ask, “Is Trent going to be okay?” Reggie grunts and… FFfffrrrhhhtttt, “Ahh. Yeah man just one bro farting on another bro haha. Come on Henry, I’m sure in high school and college you’ve experienced a few good farts in the face.” I blush, “Well firstly Reggie, I don’t think I’ve meet a gassy guy with an ass as big as yours.” Reggie smirks at that, “And secondly um I-I’ve never been farted on.”

Reggie stares at me in shock at first, but then it turns into a huge grin. “Are you serious man? You’ve never been farted on?” As he asks me this he slightly moves his ass away from Trent face. And as Trent gasps to take a deep breath…

BBBBBRRRrrroooPPPPPfffftTTtttssss

Reggie takes the opportunity to rip a 30 second massive fart in Trent open mouth. Trent starts to gag but is immediately cut off as Reggie smothers him with his ass again. After another minute Reggie releases Trent’s face from his ass, and Trent slumps to the side knocked out.

I can’t believe what I just witnessed. Reggie stands up and then looks down at me, “Ahh. Today is your lucky day Henry. Today the Rear Admiral is going to pop your face-fart cherry haha.” Reggie winks at me and squats down so my face is level with his butt. As he brings his ass closer to my face he lets out a small poot, “Oh excuse me. That just slipped out. I doubt it smells worse than the stench coming from my butt after ripping those farts in Trent’s face.” Reggie says with a snicker.

It happens so fast. One second Ihave light and I’m watching Reggie’s butt getting bigger as it comes closer. And next I see nothing, but feel something that’s big, warm, and soft covering my entire face. And the stench of rotten eggs is all I can smell. The smell is so powerful that it makes me gag, but the sounds muffled by his ass.

I feel Reggie’s ass shaking in my face, and then I realize he’s laughing. “I hope you’re doing okay down there Henry. I haven’t even farted in your face yet. That poot earlier was just a fluke. Let’s call it an appetizer and here’s the main course… Ughh” PPPPPRRRRrhhhffftttt

I can’t help it. After releasing another one of his mammoth farts, like the one he used to finish Trent, I put my hands on his hips and bury my face deeper into his warm ass. And I start taking big huffs of his fart fumes, already addicted to their scent. After a few seconds I stop in horror. What have I done? Reggie’s probably thinks I’m a freak and my career here is over. And oh how wrong I was.

RRrhhhhffttttt

“Ahh. Fuck yeah, I knew it. Come on Henry don’t stop man, keep sniffing up my farts. They’re all for you baby!” For a couple of seconds I don’t make a move because my brain can’t process what he just said. But when I fully understand what he just said, I throw caution to the wind and start sniffing up his gas.

“Oh yeah, I knew it. As soon as I farted on your hand I knew what you were.” Reggie starts rubbing his huge ass all over my face, and forcing more of his potent gas up my nostrils. FFFrrhhhhhhtt, “I jerk off every night to stories of guys who love to be farted on. To think that I would actually find a person like that who works in the same building as me. Today must be my lucky day.” BBBBrrrtttsss, “Ahh. I really owe Trent. If he didn’t become friends with you, we might not have ever talked. I think I won’t fart on him for a whole month. You on the other hand aren’t so lucky haha.” PPPPphhhhffftt, “Henry please don’t think I’m insane, but I hope you know that I’m not letting you go. Finding a guy who’s into my farts is like a one in a million chance and I’m not wasting it. So I’m going to wine, dine, and fart all over you until you agree to be my boyfriend. Or I’ll be your boyfriend and you’ll be my boy fart-cushion.” He says with a snicker. PPPpprrrrrffffffhhhhhhttttt

After that long chainsaw sounding fart, Reggie gets off of my face. I’m confused at first but then I hear a voice coming from the elevator control panel. With enduring all of those farts from Reggie I’m kind of out of it and don’t hear their conversation. Once I gain my bearings and look up at Reggie, I see he’s sporting a somber smile. “That was Don the janitor. He says he’s just about fixed the elevator and we don’t need to wait for the elevator repair guy anymore.” Reggie reaches into his pocket and looks at his phone, “And we’ve only been stuck in here for 25 minutes. I guess time flies when you’re farting on friends and hot guys.” He says with a smirk and I laugh.

“Hey Reggie since your phone is out, do you want my number?” He agrees and we swap numbers. In my phone he’s the Rear admiral and in his phone I’m Boy Fart-Cushion. After we swap numbers the elevator starts to move. I’m still sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, and I look over at a still unconscious Trent. I tilt my head towards Trent’s direction, “Shouldn’t we wake him up?”

Reggie sighs, “No worries, I got him.” Reggie sits Trent up straight kneels between us so that his face is in Trent’s face and his butt is in my face. “And I also got you to babe.” And at the same time…

BBbbbbuuuuurrrrrrppppppp

RRRrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbFFfffftttt

Reggie stands up smirking down at me, and Trent is awake again and moaning, “Damn you Reggie.” We all stand up as the elevator reaches the bottom floor. When the doors open a man in janitor overalls is waiting for us. The man has a huge smile but it quickly turns into a look of repulse. “Ugh what were you doing in there Reggie? Were you trying to kill them?”

“Of course not Don, I just wanted to know if my butt stinks. They never answered but maybe you can tell me.” Reggie quickly turns and points his butt at the janitor. FFfhhhhrrttt. The janitor groans and covers his mouth as he quickly stubbles away from Reggie’s fart cloud.

Trent tries to sneak out the elevator and past Reggie, but it doesn’t work. Reggie quickly pulls Trent towards him and swivels his hips and… BBbbbrrrpppttt, “Ahh. Don’t you just love my gas Trent? My butt is just a gift that keeps on giving isn’t it?”Reggie says after ripping a fart on Trent’s leg. Reggie laughs but let’s Trent go. And Trent is out of the building within seconds. And now it’s just me and him.

Reggie looks at me still in the elevator. He turns around and sticks his ass out. He snaps his finger and points to his ass. I quickly walk towards him and get on my knees. I feel him put his hand on the back of my head and pull my face into his ass, “In you go.”

BBBBBBBRRRRRPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSssssssssssssss

A monster of a fart that lasts 6 minutes is unleashed in my face. It felt and smelt like I was in a hurricane of pure methane. Reggie pulls me from his ass and helps me to stand up since I’m still feeling woozy from that huge fart. “Ahh that felt good. But next time I promise to eat some gassy food like broccoli and baked beans. I’m sorry I’ve been only ripping these small baby farts. Next time they’ll be much stronger and smell much worse.” He says with a sincere smile. And I’m a bit nervous in learning that those farts were small in his eyes.

“Well let’s go. I’ll walk you to your car and we can discuss our first date which hopefully can be tomorrow. Oh and walk behind me The Rear Admiral wants to crop dust you all the way to your car.” Reggie says with a smirk. I agree and I follow him with my eyes locked on his big bubble butt in those tight slacks. As we walk out side he breathes in the night air and I breathe in his nasty sbd. And that’s how things should be.

3 Likes