So Close

I feel like I’m probably the only one with these kind of situations but has anybody ALMOST experienced a female burp? I can think of at least three situations. When I used to work at Mickey d’s, I had a co-worker named Maggie. There was a slow period where she didn’t have any customers in drive-thru. She got bored so I asked her if she would burp after chugging a cup of soda. She grabbed a Happy meal cup and filled it up with some soda and started chugging it. Right then, A car came to the drive-thru and she went back to take the order. Another time was in high school where me and a few friends were hanging out after school in the classroom…where this one cute Jamaican girl with chubby cheeks named Nadine grabbed the microphone and was trying to figure out what to say or do while she had it in her hand. I told her to burp into the microphone and she was like ( okay)… and didn’t hesitate. One of her friends looked at her and said (Nadine, you better not). She then gently put the microphone down. I have a few more but I don’t want to bore you all with a long ass thread. If you want to hear about the other ones, just let me know.

4 Likes

There are times that I don’t realize and they escape me!!

3 Likes

Really? That would be cool to see Jaime do an accidental burp lol

2 Likes