Some people just don’t listen (sorry in advance)

Idk where to put this, so I’m just going to put it in the female media/requests. (sorry if I’m putting it in the wrong section) So here it goes… people on this app don’t listen. I clearly say “PM me” then they respond to the post “hey can I have the link” when I said PM me. Then I make an edit saying “ I am not responding to anymore PM’s” (there was wayyy to many to respond to) and what do people do? PM me. I understand I may be wrong here, but I’m just ranting. Would anyone else like to expand on this post? (If they agree or not) remember, if anyone is willing to respond, I do not want ANYTHING to be mean/rude. I understand I’m probably overreacting, but I want your opinions. This is going to be a respectful conversation. Thank you.

6 Likes

It is so difficult to figure out how to PM on this interface. I’ve had numerous times where I try to PM someone and because I clicked on their avatar and said “message” it turned my post into a thread reply and made it public. Then it doesn’t allow me to delete my post either. It can be a very frustrating interface. And then if you try to redo the post as a private message, it flags you for spam and wont let you post the message even it it isn’t on the thread anymore! >.<

I just find it funny a bunch of “new” names show up on those kind of threads.

4 Likes

I didn’t think I was “new”?

It wasn’t aimed at you, but in that thread, there were alot of accounts on there that had their 1st post in that thread, just an observation.

I understand what you are saying, but there are still people PM’ing me!!!

I understand what you are saying, but there are still people PM’ing me!!! Like bruh!!!

1 Like