Special requests/burping vids/

hello everyone im new to this site , i’ve been told about this website as i made content for someone with a fetish.

i’m a 20 year old who will happily supply any special requests you want

message me on socials if your interested
snapchat - Dieselp123
instagram- Diesel14xnew

8 Likes

Welcome,
Consider uploading a preview to YouTube and posting the link here. It would increase your engagement tremendously.
Likewise, using a secure third party service like OF will also increase your sales if you’re good. Many members do not deal in private.

3 Likes

Do you have a preview?

1 Like

added him on snap, he sent a sample and was pretty good so i was interested, he also replied very fast. i only wanted to buy 1 burp for starters to ensure he was legit, i sent him the money on thursday and haven’t heard a thing from him since. he is active because i can see him viewing my snap stories. possibly scamming? im gonna give it another day and give him the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he forgot but who knows.

I’ve just sent the money to him, but if I had seen your comment before I don’t think I would have pay him😐

he just literally sent the burp as of a few hours ago, so he is legit. just was a little late at sending the burp i guess?

3 Likes

Before I sent him the money he always replied me so fast. But just after I paid him one week ago he stopped answering me. This sounds very strange to me. Don’t trust him guys :neutral_face: