Stuffer31?

So I dont only just burp, I’m a stuffee as well! I dont share it too much because I’m a bit of a shy stuffee and I’m even more shy about my vore kink. That being said, i still post about it every once in a while when I’m really horny. I’ve made a couple of posts recently and the owner of Stuffer31 has hit me up again (yes again, the third time) to reach out and buy my content for his website.
I’m a little nervous because Ive never used the site, heard of it, and when I do look into it, it seems just a little shady…
Does anyone here have experience buying content from this seller and or being a model with this seller? Would greatly appreciate the help/response.

Here’s a little bloat for your time♡

7 Likes

There is a curvage.org member named Nadya. She used to make content for stuffer31. You might try reaching out to her. I agree its hella sketch lol.

And cute tummy btw :heart:

You are so sexy especially stuffed

1 Like

I think a few users here like @Umbris have had positive experiences buying from the site, so let’s see what they have to say.

I haven’t used Stuffer31 in a really long time. It used to be way more active but a lot of models moved onto curvage or something else. Not really sure what goes on there anymore.

alot of their models seem to never last. i still wonder what happened to Lacey she was the best burper on that site

Curvage for sure is better, you can control your own modeling and (I’d assume) make more income since you wouldn’t be sharing it with him

1 Like