Telling my GF about the fetish

Hi I just wanted to get someones opinion. I have been in a relation ship with my GF for almost 2 years now and I was thinking to possibly tell her about the fetish I just don’t know how yet.

Do you guys have any tips?

1 Like

It depends. Does she already burp confortably around you?

1 Like

I think the way to do it ( if u really wanted to do it) is, make it come off as an icebreaker. Bring up the topic of things that society would think is weird, but you find arousing. Then let her go first by asking her to confine in you, and you only a kink that she has and nobody knows about. Once she tells you, say something like (oh that? That one isn’t so weird.) Then once it’s your turn…go ahead and reveal it to her. I’m 90% sure that if you do it that way, she’ll be comfortable doing it around you purposely and you’ll comfortable with her knowing about your fetish. But remember… whatever her fetish is…try your hardest to indulge in it with her.

3 Likes

yes she does and sometimes makes a bit of a joke about it

1 Like

great opinion , thanks

1 Like

Go on then, try to talk about it in a bit more or bring it in the sex

I’ll do it tomorrow when I see her. Whish me luck

6 Likes

Just a little update guys. I told her about the fetish in a kind of a funny way and we both laughed about it. She was really cool about it. Since then she sent me a few voice messages when she feels a burp and also doesnt hold back when we are home . Her burps are relly cool. Maybe I can share a few of the voice notes her if she lets me.

4 Likes

Hi. I forgot to update you all on this. I told her about it and also about the comunity. She was completley ok with it. She even allowed me to share her burps with you guys but just not showing her face for obvious resons. Anyways feel free to pm me if you want to heear some of her burps :)) . Also please be respectful, don’t share it around on the internet please… I think with some time it would be possible for her to film some burp content because she already has only fans but only for feet.

1 Like