The conversation is over, the GOAT is

MaryRoseLove. I just received my fifth custom from her and let’s just say it was pretty, pretty, pretty good. No but fr tho, I can say without hesitation that this video is the best custom I have ever bought, and one of the best burp videos period I have ever seen. And you know how I know it’s good? Cause I’ve only watched half of it! :rofl:

This 20 minute video cost me $80! $80! Sure she’s upped her rate to $6/min instead of the $4 when I ordered it but at $120 that’s still a bargain. Guys, I have paid $250+ for videos that were not an eighth as good as this.

I will be honest, I have had my doubts about Mary in the past, when she came on the scene, she was electric. I’d never seen a combination of talent and beauty like her before. But as time went on, she became predictable. The quality of her videos never waned but her burps almost became “too good”. They grew this forced, throaty quality that I simply just did not care for. As an aside, and obviously this is totally just a preference, but I didn’t like some of her hairstyles. The bangs were all right, but the blonde highlights just didn’t work for me on her.

But in this new video, all my hesitation was put to bed. She is back, with a vengeance. Her burps have that classic, more natural sounding tone, but with the added length of her newer burps. And as far as looks go, she is better than ever. Back to her classic hair colour and style and rocking a pregnancy glow. And although I’ve never had this fetish, I have to admit, the bump is pretty hot. We are truly entering a Mary renaissance.

Please show Mary some love by subbing to her OF, purchasing a custom, or buying one of her pre-mades on ManyVids or Clips4Sale (she has one of those now). She just got married and is now expecting, so I’m sure she could use some extra cash thrown her way.

Mary, if you’re reading this, you’re the best, and we all love you.

At this point if you don’t this she’s the GOAT, then you probably don’t think Tom Brady is either, and that’s just dumb.

14 Likes

She’s one of the very few that have left my mouth open, the very first time I saw one of her videos. I love when it’s worth every penny that I’ve spent. I’m definitely a custom type of guy, so I’ll give MRL some thought

4 Likes

I’m so glad that you loved your custom!!! Thank you so much for this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (for anyone reading this, it’s $6/min on OnlyFans subscribers and $8/min for everyone else!)
I’ve heard that critique before of my burps sounding to uniform or forced! In the past year I’ve been trying to push less hard unless I really need to so I think that helps :blush: you’re also always free to lmk if you prefer more natural sounding burps and I can cater to that more intentionally! I agree about the hair lol :joy: I wanted to try out blonde at least once in my life but am happy to have my natural color back. I liked it, but I like my dark hair better! And it always bothers me looking at those vids where my blonde bangs sorta blend in to my pale skin lmao.
Thank you so much for all the compliments, it means a lot :face_holding_back_tears: and I’m happy to have (possibly) awakened something in you with the belly :heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Its true, I never thought you were predictable necessarily, but the sheer volume of the burps was always jaw dropping. Like record breaking easily! May take a trip to OF again!

3 Likes

I had to pop in just to agree 100%. I’ve been getting customs from MRL for years and they do not disappoint. She takes whatever burp fantasies I give her and she turns them into gold. It’s not just the burps but her acting feels so natural. She’s the undisputed GOAT and no one comes close imo :triumph:

3 Likes

It’s so nice to hear that you have taken that constructive criticism to heart, and nice to know that we can request more natural sounding burps if we want!

And glad you agree about the hair lmao, like I said it’s purely a preference, I myself have experimented w blonde hair so I get where your coming from lol

1 Like

The length of her burps is totally unmatched as well imo

2 Likes

100% agree, she is honestly a great actress as well and the absolute best at bringing your fantasies to life

*actual footage of Mary lifting the trophy for best female burper of all time:

2 Likes

All I had to hear was that shes expecting :flushed:

You gotta let us know about how it has effected your burping. :pray:

2 Likes

good try nishiura, you’re learning from the master

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Honestly for me at least, the uniformity is amazing! Thanks for everything you do, queen :slight_smile:

2 Likes