The gradual increase in belching

Hello everyone, here I share a topic that I really liked.
I think I’m not the only one who, although I really like burps with a sexy and provocative air, I still prefer burps with a casual intention a little more. Almost, more for fun than for being horny, even though the girls in question are, in fact, very hot. And perhaps even more so, when a girl’s ability to burp is unknown to her, she discovers it from other people and, as she begins to burp, she becomes more and more prone to burping. Her burps become more frequent, louder, and sometimes they even find them amused or pleased. There are many girls who lose their shame and start belching furiously and proudly.

Of course there were girls who were clearly already prone to burping a lot, like Yacynda or Megan, and eating and drinking only helped a little. Other girls, like Bell, unleash brutal soda belches, but always conditioned by the soda. In this case, I am referring more to girls who, little by little, increased their capacity and, sometimes, their need to burp. That her own body was changing and making it more natural to expel gas from her belly through belching.

The perfect example and I think the favorite by far is Madison. Madison has always been cute and flirtatious, but even so, she did not hide her burping abilities, sometimes doing so in outfit videos and things like that. But, it was the mukbang videos where Madison’s belly monster was unleashed. Little by little, she began to burp more and more. She burped louder, burped more echoily, burped with very little food and drink, and sometimes burped without help. Madison herself confessed at one point that the mukbang videos were the reason she lost all inhibition and that any gas in her belly was quickly resolved by a burp, and by burping as loudly as she would need. Madison already burped quite a bit, but after the mukbang videos, she could no longer conceive of eating or drinking without burping loudly in the middle of it.

There are many examples of this, like Ellament going from having to drink soda for some small sounds, to roaring louder and louder and more echoey, almost without the help of food. I remember that, on one occasion, she took a break for a few months and, in the video of returning and with very little refreshment, she began to let out roars that echoed and surprised her, because she did not expect her belches to be so enormous. natural form

CeeCee needing smaller and smaller amounts of food to start waves of endless burping. KidultSense trying to do a challenge with Pepsi, having almost no sound in response, and then letting out a monstrous and legendary burp that, to this day, continues to be remembered and of course she also became more prone to burping more and more. Or TheFoodBrat went from small vibrations in her throat to guttural sounds that came from her belly and that she controlled better and better. A belly that fills with gas faster and faster and makes her burp louder and louder

And now, tell me, what other examples do you know of girls who belched anecdotally and casually and who, thanks to the change in habits, began to belch more and more, to the point that the belching became more of a reflex or a necessity rather than a fun

7 Likes