The true GOAT

The thing about Cara is how she employs every technique she can to produce a nonstop burping attack. It’s sort of got how she gets exhausted from all the hard work. The talent is just the beginning of her hotness and the hotness of her belching performances.

2 Likes

How could I forget Claire and Cara Fradette??

1 Like

Amelie should be a contender as well

2 Likes

Idk this is prob not agreed upon but kimycola despite the Guinness world records burps don’t really sound that loud to me, idk if they’re just not deep enough or what it is but idk how she got that record before a lot of other people. :sweat_smile: my personal GOAT is either Amelie, Riley or damndestcreature, all 3 have deep and suprisingly loud belches that def catch my attention every time.

Amelie prob wins w loudness bc some of hers are insane

Riley wins w deepness

Damndestcreature is so hot about it, she’s a thick alt/emo girl who blasts them out so proudly and clearly enjoys doing it(w a big ass as well :hot_face:)

3 Likes

Yeah I think it’s very difficult to judge volume given the various cell phone microphones, videos that could have become condensed/altered and other factors. I wish all female burpers would get decibel readers hahaha.

I remember Ms b (biancalala) doing a video of her burping inside the house with her phone outside and I was amazed how loud hers were. I had always thought she didn’t have much power relatively speaking

3 Likes

I think she’s less bass and pure volume. The record can be beat but she definitely deserves her spot for now.

1 Like

That video is crazy I agree.

There is not much on the male side atm.

I don’t think I have ever found a male that could do what MRL does for money. If I found them, I would gladly pay them hundreds monthly lol. I think Steve Torres was able to do 4-6 second burps with only air. But he has been gone for a bit. Cody Ray said he could beat MRL, but he uses the swallow method, instead of inhaling. So I think she is still king so far. I always peg Inhaling > Swallowing, anyone can swallow, but not anyone can inhale. So the fact that she inhales the air to produce those burps is impressive. I am curious though, does she inhale the air to produce 5-15 second burps, or does she build them up with inhaled air and soda?

There was a male that could match Camy Cohen at long burping. His burps were very similar, same tone, same power, same length. However, like so much of our top talent on the male side, he was underaged. Now he is in his twenties and he can’t burp anymore. He was doing what Camy did, but also trying to go for the world record on loudness while doing it. Apparently he would try to burp as loud as he possibly could all the time into his twenties. Trying to force super loud burps for that long is not good for the body, he ended up getting a hiatal hernia and needed surgery to correct it.

Our Sade was probably Steff. He could do freakishly loud power burps on cue. But he’s been gone for years. BenAndreas probably fits into this category too, his burps aren’t as screachy but are just very powerful and have a lot of base. You can tell that his burping is shaking the walls of his house and his windows.

We have had a few others out there that have come in and can do 5-10 second burps on command, but again, they are either under-aged, or men that do it for a few videos and then do everything in their power to delete everything they did and disappear lol.

Burpman is probably one of our most handsome burpers. He doesn’t ever get tired of burping. He can burp speak, inhale, swallow, and he can do it continuously as long as you would like. He is not nearly as loud as MRL, or BenAndreas, but he consistently creates good burps and can do a lot of tricks.

In terms of jaw dropping talent on the male side… we did have Ruttovibe making customs for a bit, but he’s gone now too. He did something you didn’t mention, which was burp control. I asked him to burp the wakkorotti songs, and oh my god I didn’t think it was possible to recharge and sing with burps like that. He did every note of Jingle Bells, and the burps were all loud. It was really impressive.

We had Phantom but that was audio only. In my book that doesn’t count. :unamused:

3 Likes

Those all sound fantastic! I’ve never searched for male videos, would you be able to share any videos?

I don’t think hardly anyone could come close to Phantom. He could let out 30 second monster belches that were loud. I messaged him once asking about how long he thought he could burp for if he was just going for length alone, and he said he was confident he could make them well over a minute long. I wish he still made audio recordings :disappointed:

1 Like

That’s a pretty comprehensive list of male burpers.

One category I think most people neglect is the perfect tone some burpers such as Steve Torres, Stef, and Frank1 can get. Ben Andreas and Phantom would often combine their own voice with the burp…like a groan.

I would also include some of the legends of Ruttosound such as Alessio Masoni and Andrea.

I do have to give extra credit to Burpman77 for being able to burp with air gulping or inhaling methods. It ads a hot surprise factor when he does a long video on his OF.

2 Likes

There has been many jaw dropping videos of dudes burping on youtube over the years. But, sadly, these guys would make a post and never do it again. Almost always less than a minute. It was very frustrating because you know that some of them could do it as long as they wanted to, but they were too shy about the talent.

I swear it is a lot more accepted for females to burp. When girls do it, it is funny to people. When men do it, it is just annoying and immature, so I think a lot of men just don’t bother posting.

2 Likes

Oh, Aristhan too. He had a bunch of files on the old forums I think. He could let out some MONSTER belches. i think phantom was the only one who could beat him but it was close. I don’t think he’s too active these days though.

2 Likes

Aristhan is a master at sucking in tons of air with the inhale method very quickly. His burps are long and loud every time. He never gets “stuck”. He also can do rapid fire burps by breathing in and out of his stomach like a laughing demon. I miss the good old day of TinyChat voice chat where he and Phantom would burp for hours. Sometimes until 2am my time, but who needs sleep? :wink:

2 Likes

absolutely not, just a male with a burping talent is considered more normal. there are way more men burping in random videos and such and i’m always impressed with how loud and gross they sound compared to girls doing the same thing

1 Like

but i guess if ur only turned on by on command burps there’s definitely more money being thrown on the females side

1 Like

Yeah, I think that is what I mean. Burping is so normal on the male side that it is just kind of “so what”. People don’t feel the need to pick up the camera and film their male friend burping on command. But when the female does it, people break out phones lol

1 Like

Most normie guys learn to give up on command burping when they realize it’s kid stuff or offends people. A girl burping on command is a novelty and breaks down barriers.

2 Likes