The true GOAT

In short, regardless of gender who does everyone think is the GOAT?

It’s a widely held belief that men are the better burpers, but certain girls on here (MRL, Sade, etc.) really challenge that. Obviously it’s debatable, but with things like sound, length and other factors there’s ought to be some way to pinpoint it. So with that said, and without bias (if possible) who does everyone think is the best of the best?

Side note, let’s try and not get too contentious

3 Likes

Here are my opinions after being around this community for a very long time. Keep in mind that I don’t pay much attention anymore to “random media burps” and stuff like that. I pretty much only deal with those who are either commercial or are mentioned on here a lot.

• I think MRL is generally the best of all worlds. She welcomes the community with zero judgment, seems to actually enjoy making content, has physical attributes that are really impressive/sexy (not just talking the obvious - her face alone is gorgeous), and her burps are consistently monstrous. It’s not like there is just one “mega” burp in a custom. They are all mega burps haha.

• For length AND integrity of bass, I think Magenta Chest is the top. I’ve heard bassy, 10-12 second burps from her. And she can also burp on command forever - she has a 60 minute burp video on C4S. Unfortunately she is inactive.

• I think Sade is in a category of her own for sheer power and ability from someone who cannot burp on command necessarily. I have never really been able to wrap my head around her technique. But she can distort the mic so that’s pretty impressive haha.

• In terms of length and natural talent, Camy Cohen hands down. I had contests with her where she consistently sent 20-25 second burps. Absolutely nuts when hers dwarfed my 7-8 second ones that I was really proud of haha.

• honorable mentions are Pastel Peach for probably having the nicest ass and bass combination, Raina Marie for rapid fire, bass and looks, and others like Elyse from back in the day, Sarina, Nikkikitten, Juliana, Isabele Bichara, and bigburpsgirl from IG.

13 Likes

MRL is still active, she just posted a new video on OF like last week. Less active but still definitely putting in work when she can.

MRL is my goat!

10 Likes

I had said Magenta is inactive. MRL def is active

1 Like

Oh my bad, scrolled and thought that was part of MRL’s paragraph.

Steve Torres. A master at effortlessly swallowing huge quantities of air, excellent expressions both during gulping and during belching, loud, long, aggressively rude burps with perfect tone, and an attractive, toned body.

4 Likes

A record holder should get mentioned!

1 Like

It’s not my thread! Just my post haha.

2 Likes

As a first point I think it would make a lot more sense to create separate threads for separate genders regarding this topic. I’d hazard to guess that most burp fetishists are either hetero or homosexual, so wouldn’t really want to compare with the other gender that they’re not attracted to.

I’m editing this a day later now that I have more time to say, and I don’t care if this is a hot take or who gets offended by this (this is a candid forum with free speech). There’s absolutely no way you can be considered a GOAT of belching if you mostly just force them out with all your lung power. That’s a strained sound and false “ability” which cannot compare to burpers who actually show massive skill with very little effort. Therefore, Mary Rose Love is not a GOAT, and her fans who proclaim her as such are guilty of falling victim to the industrial Hype complex and probably also like easy to digest, mass market stuff in other areas such as Big Macs and Bud Light.

2 Likes

I don’t care if this is a hot take or who gets offended by this

So brave.

Therefore, Mary Rose Love is not a GOAT

Yet so wrong.

10 Likes

Denial is a common symptom of Hype Victimdom. I’m a 14 year forum vet and I know what I’m talking about.

KimyCola, Imissdragontales, MagentaChess, Camy

2 Likes

Yanagi is essily the strongest and most powerful burper that I have ever heard! His belches are comically loud and long! I am straight however watching his videos always makes me feel some type of way. For me he is truly the best! I would love to sit in the same room as him and listen to him perform.

4 Likes

I gotta say for me PhantomBelchAttak and Sarina (NintengirlX9) in terms of pure skill, air swallowing and sucking, burptalk, loudness, length, rapid fire, etc. Super fuckin talented. May have to say Breigh Scheefer too

1 Like

my goat has got to be my friend without a doubt, there’s nobody i’ve cum to more (even with her a couple times). cute face, unintentionally sexy when she burps (eg. hand on stomach, moaning fuck after a good belch etc.) the best natural burps i’ve heard in real life, amazing on command skills, and what’s even better is i’ve had the privilege of witnessing her improvements over the years in her on command skills. first met her when we were both young teens, and she’d be burping casually in the cafeteria louder than guys several grades above us. she also burped the happy birthday song to me on video last year which respectfully i couldnt cum to, but 10/10 for her creativity, she thought of doing it herself, my goat fr

2 Likes

Is there someone you could compare her to or say she’s better than? like say imissdragontales

2 Likes

i always have trouble comparing people’s burps and trying to figure out an online/known burper that has the exact same sounding burps as my friend. imissdragontales has longer burps by far but im sure it’s only because she actually practices for her content, their loudness is probably similar, my friends can go deeper.

objectively speaking, camy has the longest burps, kimycola has the loudest. and mrl has the perfect combination of depth and length. if someone didnt have a burp fetish they’d be considered the goats. for me, since i have the fetish, my goat is someone that actually makes me horny and makes me cum, someone’s videos that i actually seek out to watch just before i’m about to nut. 90% of these goats mentioned have basically the same sounding burps, which i hate and it obviously means it wont make me hard.

i’d say my friends the goat because she actually has variety in her burps, they dont have the same tone, structure etc. her attitude. she’s hot af. she isnt a content creator that does it for money and burps cus she’s just fucking gassy and has to, i love natural burps way more (on command ones are hot too if it’s a randon girl on tiktok just showing off her talent). and a huge bias comes from the fact that i know her irl obviously.

2 Likes

Cara fradette. Best burper I’ve seen and an instant nut whenever you see her videos. Even if her burps are not good in the video I can watch her giant tits as she’s burping and bust regardless. Also a majority of her content is free. One of the first and the best burper I’ve seen.

3 Likes

cara is probably the most frustrating burper, she’s very skilled with the inhale and can have some great bass but a lot of the time all she can manage are those pukey airy burps that are just gross in an actual bad way. still a fan but the girls that can just burp loud and clear everytime make it seem a million times easier in comparison.

3 Likes

Yep agreed 100% on this.

3 Likes