TIK TOK CREEP

can we please please please like mass report this dude or something, he just won’t shut UP. he be on it too every vaguely burp related bud he’s there being weird with the girls in the comments. death penalty NOW.

2 Likes

Dude. I have reported OVER 50 if his comments, under “sexual abuse and exploitation”, an hour later my report is disregarded, “no violations found”, so i copy paste a text into the appeal “Samuel is a person with a burp fetish who makes it incredibly apparent through his comments which by the way make women uncomfortable” into the 50 appeal boxes. An hour later, “no violations found”
Tiktok moderation sucks ass

3 Likes

maybe don’t keep reminding tiktok mods that burping is a fetish?

6 Likes

that’s my conflict exactly. on one hand he is sooo obviously being a creep and spreading awareness on his own in the worst way possible, but on the other hand if we report him for having the fetish and that brings it to their (tiktoks) attention. it’s a lose lose situation in a way.

4 Likes

ofc it’s ap…

in that case let’s mass report this mf

If they didn’t see how it’s a fetish from Samuels comments I didn’t think we need to worry about them getting wise to “you should make a part 2” kinda comments.

2 Likes