Trapped with Abe (male exhibitionist/CMNM fiction)

CHAPTER 1

Cory reached into the backseat of his car and tangled his fingers in with as many handles of plastic bags as possible. He grunted as he pulled about seven bags from the floor.

On his way to the door, he realised he had left his key in the front cup holder.

“Abe!” He yelled as he approached the duplex.

To no response, Cory finally made it to the entrance. He bent his knee and rammed it into the door a few times to mimic knocking.

“Abe!” He yelled over the sounds of some kung fu movie blaring from inside. “I’m locked out!”

Cory gave the door a few more hits. The movie stopped. His fingers had started to ache from the tension of the bags when Abe finally opened the door.

Cory’s roommate was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of thin grey running shorts. He stood at 6 feet, with a solid build. Abe was hairy, with a mess on top and good progress towards a full beard, but had such clear skin and luscious brown curls that the messy look worked for him. Also, there was no motivation to groom oneself in a pandemic. He had a natural Italian tan going for him, and brown eyes as warm as a pastry.

“Cory!” Abe smacked his roommate right in the abs. “Man, I thought you were that delivery lady. I put on all these clothes.”

Abe pulled his shirt right over his head and tossed it on the couch as Cory walked past him to the kitchen. He set the groceries down and pulled his mask off, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“Man, you gotta keep your damn movies down.” He told Abe. “What if this was an emergency?”

“Oh come on, man.” Abe said, scratching his well-formed pec. “You know these movies aren’t good without volume all the way up. I need to hear these guys’ jaws breaking apart with each punch.”

“Whatever.” Cory rolled his eyes. “You wanna give me a hand with the rest of the bags?”

The two boys walked back outside into the harsh Florida sun.

When they got to the car, Cory couldn’t help but watch Abe’s bare arms as he grabbed for plastic bags. His biceps tensed, though there was not a trace of strain on his face. Cory gathered his things and the last two bags then closed all the car doors, letting Abe take lead as Cory got a good look at his friend’s muscled back and the hairy start to the top of his butt.

“Man, you have got to chill with all these plastic bags,” Abe said as they entered the house and locked it up.

“It’s okay, they spray them down before you leave the store with ‘em, so virus free.”

“Nah, man, I just mean it’s bad for the planet." Abe reached into a lower cabinet in the kitchen and pulled out a bunch of reusable bags. He waved them in his friend’s face then put them back.

“Gotta do our part, man,” he encouraged Cory.

Cory was too busy thinking about the way Abe’s meaty legs pressed together whenever he got down to the floor. Abe never really bent over, just crouched like a crab because he was (annoyingly) the most flexible, fit person Cory knew. Nothing was an uncomfortable or awkward position for him.

Cory snapped himself out of it. “Psh. When did you start caring about the earth?”

The boys started going through the groceries, Cory debagging them as Abe gave them each a once-over with a disinfectant wipe.

“Cici, man.” Abe said. “She’s getting to me.”

“Damn,” Cory said. “You two getting serious?”

“If by serious you mean noncommittal sexting, then yeah.” Abe joked. “She’s still a stranger, man. Not trying to get into anything foreal foreal.”

“How the hell did the environment come up then?” Cory laughed. “She compliment your dick and shame factory farming in the same text?”

Both guys laughed.

“Trust me,” Abe said. “Texts about little Abey-Wabey are quite long-winded and developed, but they stay on topic. I keep her attention.”

Abe reached to his crotch and shook his cock from the base, obviously as a joke, but Cory couldn’t help but notice how visibly the soft mass flopped around through the shorts.

You need to get yourself under control, he thought to himself.

For the past few weeks, ever since quarantine kicked into full gear in Florida, a weird thing was happening to Cory.

So, it all started at the top of March. Cory is best friends with Paul, whom he lived with. They were both 24 year olds working paid internships at a consulting firm that approached their graduating class for recruits two years ago.

When Paul’s younger brother, Abe (21), dropped out of college less than three years into it to pursue some film company pipe dream, he needed a place to crash and started living with Cory and Paul.

But then, the stay-at-home mandates across states solidified, and Paul’s weekend in Venice Beach got turned into a lockdown. Cory and Abe were stuck together.

Though they had spent the past few weeks getting to know each other better (which wasn’t hard, Abe was a lot like his older brother), Cory sometimes still felt like it was freshman year again and he was paired with a random person who was cool, but only a little bit like him.

The most unsettling thing about this situation was Cory’s feelings. He had never thought about other guys, but out of nowhere he started taking all these notices of Abe’s body. Fantasising about jacking off with him.

Several times, Cory had shook it off and decided that it was because he was locked in and horny. He was missing action, so his brain was making up stuff.

Right?

Cory wanted to think that, but what was making it even harder was how relaxed Abe was about his perfectly imperfect hairy, muscly, naturally manly body.

Paul had told Cory before Abe moved in that his little brother had a bit of an “exhibitionist streak”, and if you got to know him, it wouldn’t be long before you’d get to know all of him.

Abe paraded around the apartment in thin shorts. He pissed and showered with the door open. He slept naked, and as long as he was in Paul’s room (which he took over since Paul had left) any activity done in there was a naked activity.

Cory had never actually seen the stud’s penis, but he had come close a few times.

He kept a practice of throwing a hand up or turning his head when Abe jokingly dropped trou in front of him, whether it was to change or hit the shower. Cory would make some mildly annoyed comment like, “come on, man!” When truly, the more time that went by, the less he minded seeing what the beast was working with.

Abe snickered at his very arousing demonstration, snapping Cory back to the present.

“Man, whatever,” Cory laughed it off.

“Oh, SICK!” Abe beamed. “You got salted almonds!”

Abe dug his hand into the tin and threw his head back, unloading a fist of nuts into his mouth.

He crunched them happily.

“I owe you,” he said through a mouthful of chewed almond.

“It’s okay, I gotcha.” Cory replied. “Chicken parm tonight.”

“Sweet!” Abe said. “I’m gonna get a good shower in before. Haven’t stopped this movie marathon in three days, man. It’s bad.”

Abe said that while sniffing his right armpit, which Cory hated himself for finding slightly hot.

It was attractive how much of a reminder Abe was of the college life. Kicking back and being absolutely terrible at being in charge of your own life. Hygiene included.

Cory knew what was coming. Abe bent down and pulled his shorts free, and instinctively, Cory turned to the groceries in front of him.

“I’ll leave some hot water for you,” Abe said.

“No you won’t,” Cory complained.

“You’re right,” Abe laughed.

This time, Cory dared to look up.

As Abe exited the room, Cory got a good look of his ass: two round and well-formed globes of butt against a strong lower back and pair of legs. Cory was impressed at the vibrant and healthy look of the reddish-brunette curls sprouting from Abe’s crack.

Cory stared all the way until Abe had disappeared into the hallway.

Damn, he thought.

Yo! So, here we are, lmao. I have finally succumbed to a full out, exhibitionist fiction story. I’ve been thinking about throwing in a burp or fart, but I most likely won’t. If I do, I’ll try to keep it as natural and realistic as possible.

I don’t know if you guys are into this. I’ve come across a few people who are, but I hope there’s more of us out there! Send me requests, comment on the thread, let’s build some common ground on this stuff. I think it’s genuinely so hot and to be honest, I think these actions and burping somehow stem from the same attractive quality for me. Someone who doesn’t care and who owns their body and what their body can do. Or even enjoys showing it off.

Really excited for this. Hope you guys are into the story! Let me know if you’re into me finishing it.

6 Likes

Loved this. I actually like how it’s not a burp or fart story completely. I think tho if you did add them in they’d help reinforce the idea of him being really comfortable and kind of a slob. Would love to read more

2 Likes

I literally can’t believe I started this a year ago. Hopefully there’s more of an audience for stuff like this now. If you haven’t read the first chapter, you really should, even though its a slow burn. Threw in a burp this chapter just to see how that would feel, but again, I don’t think this will be the canvas for that. Hope at least someone can appreciate this.

Chapter 2

It had been two weeks since Cory allowed himself the liberty of looking at Abe’s ass. He felt like a weird pressure had been lifted. He stopped guilting himself for something Abe obviously didn’t mind.

Abe strutted freely around the house in nothing but thin loose shorts because his “boys needed air”. He was more and more naked than ever, with the two roommates drawing closer and losing sight of privacy as the quarantine drew out.

Cory had seen Abe’s ass a lot more than once now. He would not turn away whenever Abe was naked. Sometimes Abe took notice.

When things really got intense was the morning after the boys had watched Kung Fu videos in the living room up until 4 am.

At noon, Cory got out of bed and pulled into a pair of shorts, straggling out into the kitchen area after stopping to take a morning piss. He peeked at himself in the mirror, admiring the progress he’d made during quarantine. He was bulking up, trying to lay some mass onto his otherwise bony frame. Abe had been a lot of help, telling him which muscle groups to hit so the he could look bigger sooner and feel more motivated. He was glad to note the thickening of his shoulders and pecs, and the way his back tensed when he turned or stretched in the morning.

He leaned over the sink on one hand, exhaustedly brushing his teeth while he waited for his morning wood to go down. When he tossed some water in his face and did a quick 10 bathroom pushups, the fog started to clear from his head a bit.

Cory stepped out into the living room and couldn’t believe how trashed him and Abe had left the place. There was takeout boxes and beer bottles everywhere. Pillows scattered across the floor, because Abe has this thing where he hugs one during a tense moment then throws it when his favourite character wins the fight. It would be super frustrating if it weren’t so boyishly charming.

“What up?” Abe called from the kitchen.

“Jesus, you scared me,” Cory responded. He didn’t expect Abe to be awake before him.

Abe was sitting behind the kitchen island, shirtless as usual, eating what looked like cereal with a bunch of almonds in it. His weakness.

“Sorry, man,” he managed through a mouthful of grain and milk. “How’d you sleep?” He swallowed.

Cory plopped on the couch. “Honestly, like a baby, bro. Last night was insane.”

“Fuck yeah it was,” Abe grinned like a virgin who had just scored, then turned the bowl to his head and drained its contents.

“Man, look at what we’ve come to,” Cory looked out the living room window. “Quarantine got us—“

Cory was interrupted by a rumbling belch from his roommate.

“Damn”, Cory threw in.

“Scuse.” Abe added. “Can you reach over and throw me those briefs?”

Cory looked to the left of him confusedly and fished out a pair of orange boxer briefs from the rubbage, gingerly holding them by the band as Abe’s scent wafted up to his nose.

“Why do you—“

And that’s when Abe got up.

He wasn’t just shirtless. He had been butt naked. In the short time before he responded, Cory was able to take in the perfect body before him—well muscled yet with a generous ab-encasing pudge. Cory’s cock hung low, over a huge set of balls. It looked to be around 4 inches soft, with a thick pinkish-brown head.

Cory felt the same reaction coming on that he had been fighting the past couple months. He wanted to count every stupid curly pube on Abe’s stupid Italian crotch.

“Oh God, Abe!” Cory rolled his eyes.

Abe laughed casually. “Finally.”

“Not even a warning this time!” Cory turned away as Abe started to step into his boxers.

Cory peeked back over, while Abe busied himself, using his left hand to shove his dick and balls into those stretchy thin briefs. The bulge it produced after was obscene.

“To be honest man, I don’t know why you’re so afraid of the sausage,” Abe walked by Cory, tapping him on the shoulder. “You were bound to see it eventually.” He laughed.

Abe jumped over the couch and threw himself on it, digging around for the remote to find something to watch on TV.

“This your plan?” Cory got up to make food himself. “Sit around and watch movies in day old briefs?”

“Hey, movies have literally gotten me through this shit show we’re calling a health crisis,” Abe said without taking his eyes off the TV. “Don’t disrespect the art of cinema.”

“Hours of Kung Fu sure is artful,” Cody retorted. That’s when he noticed that Abe’s bulge looked a little bigger than before.

His dick was still curled up in those briefs, but Cory took notice that it had swelled up a bit. He thought back to what Paul had said about his little brother’s exhibitionist streak and wondered what adventures he could be in for if he weren’t so uptight nudity.

6 Likes