Trying to find a new vein of gold to mine for bassy burps

So for this topic I believe it’s a novel concept and I’m leaving it open to both people who are attracted to female, and people who are attracted to male burps. That said it is based on an idea we had discovered years ago on the old forum. The idea being, that classically trained singers are more likely to be skilled at burping, and particularly at deep burps.

Therefore I was hoping we can try and sift through social media and OnlyFans profiles to find self-described classically trained singers (alto is a deep female voice, and bass is the male equivalent, go figure) who have moved into sex work and who may be fetish friendly enough to try this new thing and indulge us. Any and all leads welcomed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense. Would you consider yourself part of the #NoBurp community- the section of the population who are physically incapable of burping? I guess for their case, unfortunately, even the techniques these singers learn wouldn’t help them belch. And thanks for the encouragement!

I hope this thread/request isn’t too niche because I would love to see what people suggest. I agree that trained singers do have amazing control over their diaphragm. I think it needs to start with first having the innate ability to produce massive belches and then training it. In other words, no all singers are great belchers (obviously). But there are a TON of singers who are and I think it has to do with diaphragm control, breath and honestly, just the amount of air the gets accidentally taken into the stomach when breathing during singing. I know a few singers who are truly gifted burpers. I would never give their names out because they are not fetish models but they are among the best I’ve ever heard.

4 Likes

I never thought about that but my burping has improved along with my singing

2 Likes

I cannot.

1 Like