Twitch links (& others), where do we stand?

So this came to my mind after the Brizzy twitch thread (not in a bad way). I think Brizzy has posted other burp content so her stuff is not in question. Like littlepiggyamy, I would think her content is okay to post as she has a pateron for it.

Where do we stand with posting twitch clips and other active streamers in general? I figure if it’s an active streamer that is not aware their burps are part/majority of their views, it’s not good to post under, or using their name or a way people can get in contact with them.

Up above is where I feel the forums are at. I ask because I would like to know when it’s good to recommend removing stuff, flag stuff, or just sit back and not worry :+1:

3 Likes

I think we should leave the stuff we have, but refrain from posting new content. If we must, then remove and censor anything identifying. (Don’t share names, if you see their name in the corner somewhere, block it out, etc.)

2 Likes

I think when it comes to streamers who are aware of this fetish and seemed to be okay with it (littlepiggyamy and Invadervie), I think they can be exceptions. But when it comes to new content, I think I would completely refrain from posting anything new from Twitch at all. I’ve downloaded chats from small streamers that maybe only had about 300-400 followers and they are already getting the usual creeps pestering them to burp even though there is no evidence to show if they do burp in their streams. There’s also some that may have about a couple thousand followers but a low view count and not partnered and I’ve seen creeps pop in and get instantly spotted by either the mods or the streamer themselves. So I think as far as people who are aware of the fetish and are okay with it are concerned, I think those are fine. But any new content from Twitch besides that, I don’t believe should be posted at all. Plus because of this trend of creeps saying that they will pay the person to burp, I’m noticing some streamers saying that they will only burp if they get payed an x amount of money or only joke about burping for money but they never do. I mean I know of a streamer that I think was posted on here before, she changed her burp command recently to say “pay me $50 and i will.” So I feel if there is any new content from Twitch, I think it should just be immediately flagged and removed but that’s up to the mods and admins to decide.

2 Likes

You got it spot on, @doorajar

1 Like