Unbelievable

I was a lurker for a long time before I joined this forum and I’m kind of disappointed I did. While it did give me access to some incredible female talent, it is absolutely ridiculous and laughable how pathetic and childish people behave here. Its mind blowing how immature and outlandish people behave on a fucking fetish forum, a forum that should be constructive and positive due to its taboo nature that we all share. Its clear some individuals have way to much time on their hands and instead of being optimistic and respectful, they use their time here to be devisive and disruptive. Amazing the power the internet gives cowards to say things they wouldn’t dare say to someone face to face. Thanks for the limited good times at least, enjoy the bleak future this forum has to offer. :wave::wave::wave:

9 Likes

Ok man

1 Like

Yeah, at this point I get why people are leaving and why they’re announcing it and airing their grievances with what this place has turned into. But the tone of this instance just feels so petty

10 Likes

I know one of, if not THE main reason I don’t share new stuff I find to here is because its basically guaranteeing that a hoarde of selfish, stupid asholes will mob the girls’ youtube/instagram/tiktok/whatever and start harassing her. It seriously is such gross behavior, and awfully disappointing and pathetic. Especially given the fact that it really isn’t that hard to encourage a girl to keep burping and enjoying herself doing it. Im not even asking anyone to stop being a perverted creep, just fucking stop directing it directly at these girls! People in this community don’t realize how self destructive they are for the exact thing they want, its sad.

10 Likes

…This offers no critical feedback

Agreed how some people act is poopy, but you can’t be surprised honestly (however much sad it is).

We should be building one another up and having fun. However, considering we live in a world where some others blow each other up, beat homeless, etc. what makes you believe that this human toxicity isn’t going to spread through a fetish forum?

8 Likes