Underage List?

So over the years we’ve watched a lot of belchers. Unfortunately, some of them were underage. (And so were we.)
To avoid any awkward moments (and reveal the true pervs), I think we should make a list of all belchers who are underage. This way, those who are curious about the age of a girl (or boy) could come here first. (Or “if anyone has any videos of ___”)
Just a thought.

7 Likes

I’d be afraid this would be an easy resource for pedophiles to exploit.

12 Likes

Not necessary. Just reports them as they appears.

1 Like

Yeah, cause it would also help filter out the pedos. I don’t want to think they’re on here, but if they are, maybe this will help get us ban them.

I don’t think there’s too much to worry with the pedos. Youtube alone has sooo many to look through that have been uploaded/reposted I doubt it will be worth their time to just look at a list of names here, and some of those channels are gone.

I think the list is a good idea, I had the same idea for one but in a different way to help. Most on the site here won’t use the search, or bother to check before posting. I think where the list can help would be a reference for myself and others who don’t know all the names, but want to help stop all this underage postings.

An anti pedo cheat sheet if you will :rofl:

2 Likes

Smart idea!

1 Like

I think we get enough underage requests that something like this could really help. I’m in the process of purging my archives of any underage content (including underage content of any belchers who continued to belch past adult age). Despite me being younger/the same age as many of them back then, it just doesn’t sit well with me to have those files.

2 Likes

I am curious, why are you getting rid of the videos with some of the burpers as adults? Unless it’s just the knowledge that they were underage once upon a time.

I know Vexidor really humiliated most of us when we found out he was underage.

Oh dear. Who was he and what did he do?

the safe bet is to pretty much eliminate anything 2013 and before. then just check the ones who were adults then. I think it is safe to say that most weren’t of age then

He started making videos when he was 15 but some people thought he was older I think thats what it was.

Oh shit… :grimacing:

That sounds reasonable; however, if I’m not mistaken, weren’t Noelle and Claire making videos then, too?

No, I’m saying they’re adults now. But I’m removing the content of when they were underage because they were underage in those early videos (like with Sarina and Victoria). And ofc I was underage at the time too, but obviously that doesn’t fly now as a reason to keep those videos lol.

Ohhhh!! Yeah yeah, that makes sense. :wink:

1 Like