Victor (M/M Fart Ficition)

*** THIS IS NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDIT GOES TO GASSYBOWSER ON TUMBLR***

Victor

Welcome! This is the first part of my new series ‘Victor’. Tell me what you think of it. :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: All my characters, unless otherwise specified, should be assumed to be aged 18+ years. You, also should be 18+ years if you are reading this story. Any mention of sex without a condom should ideally not be replicated in real life.

Chapter 1:

Victor moaned in ecstasy as he pulled himself off of Isaac’s dick. Isaac’s cum flowed right out of his hole and dripped right back onto the softening cock. Isaac looked back up at Victor as he smirked knowingly.

“That was great…” Isaac slurred his words as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips, waiting for another kiss. Victor, on the other hand, chuckled nervously to himself and picked himself up.

“It really was but I gotta go now bud.” Victor quickly said as he dressed himself again, cum continuing to drip out of his hungry hole. Isaac frowned and sat up more alert now.

“You sure you don’t wanna stay? It’s almost midnight already.” Isaac pouted as he pointed to his alarm clock.

“Yeah, sorry I really gotta go. My dorm’s just 5 minutes away. But first…” Victor leaned in for a kiss as he buttoned his jeans. Isaac perked up and leaned in, eyes closed once more.

PLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBGH!!!

Isaac was suddenly met with a loud blast from his hook-up’s arse. The smell once again permeated his nostrils and Isaac sighed happily before leaning back against the headboard, cock hardening once again.

Victor, satisfied, let himself out as Isaac began to stroke is cock once more.

Victor walked back to his dorm, the cold breeze stinging his skin as his thought back to his lack of a love life. The 6’2 lad thought back to the stigma of muscled guys like him.

“Not everyone follows stereotypes… Why can’t I find a guy who even thinks differently…?”he pondered.

Victor was a bottom.

He lost his virginity when he was 16 to his first boyfriend, Alec. They shared a versatile relationship when it came to sex and were a generally, happy couple. That is, until Alec moved to Australia after graduation and Victor stayed right there in Toronto. To move on from Alec, Victor started going to the gym, buffing himself up to a desirable, muscled, 214 pound hunk. He felt satisfied until he decided to try looking for a boyfriend once again.

Yet, all the guys he dated weren’t even half as decent as Alec was. They were usually skinny and expected him to fuck them with suck raw vigor and power. They others who were more well-built were all dominant with low intelligence. He stayed with them for an even shorter time, compared to his other boyfriends.

Recently, Victor gave up on finding a boyfriend and decided to settle for hook-ups around campus. He managed to get what he wanted, with the help of his power.

Victor had always loved to fart. He loved farting around his friends, crop dusting escalators and stinking up elevators. He always proudly took responsibility for the stench his produced from his bubble butt and even appealed to the other guys that they shouldn’t be ashamed to “toot their horns” loud and proud.

However, a few days after Victor turned 18, he farted in a coffee shop, not realizing that there was a barista walking right past him. The barista took one whiff of Victor’s gas before he suddenly started to flirt with Victor. Victor had thought the guy was cute, so they met up at Victor’s that same night. Victor was shocked to see Jared, weaker and smaller than him, offer Victor the chance to ride his dick all night long. Of course, Victor took him, up on that offer.

During their 4th go, Victor accidentally let loose some more gas right on the guy’s dick. He began to apologize until he felt a torrent of cum flood his insides, with a heavenly look on Jared’s face. Victor managed to put two and two together, realizing that his fart turned Jared on. He thought back to how Jared also didn’t even give him the time of day before walking through his stink cloud. With the newfound knowledge, Victor made sure they had a long and gassy night together, aided by Jared’s newfound confidence to let loose too. When the barista’s girlfriend caught them the next morning, Victor was shocked to hear what Jared had to say.

“Yeah, Gabby, we’re done.” Victor and Gabby stared at him. “I dunno what I was thinking, dating you. You’re boring, unattractive and, well, you’re terrible in bed. In fact, all of my exes were just like you. But one night with this guys and now I know, guys are just plain better. Sorry, but I think must be gay.” He relaxed his pose, causing him to pass some more gas. Victor’s morning wood began to ache even more.

“FUCK YOU BOTH!” Jared’s ex yelled at them. Jared responded by aiming his ass at her before farting. Victor began to feel lightheaded at Jared’s rude display and moved to kiss him.

“UGH! Gross faggots!” She fanned her face and stormed out of the room as they continued to make out. Victor broke the kiss.

“Later, bitch.” He quipped before grabbing the man next to him once more.

Victor smiled at the memory of Jared. They tried a relationship before Victor realized that Jared was an airhead and broke up with him a few days afterwards. But Victor had seen Jared making out with another guy, Derrick, around campus. So he’s moved on. But Victor is still feeling lonely and wants to find himself a good boyfriend.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts, that he didn’t even notice someone walking right by and he bumped into them.

“Ow! Watch where you’re going, idiot!” The shrill voice grated his ears but he still bent down to help up the girl.

“Sorry about that.” He offered her the books she was reading. She yanked it away, giving him a middle finger.

He was about to respond in kind until she turned her head and immediately rushed over to some guy. Said guy looked quite nice to Victor. Roughly 6 feet with a fairly toned body and fair skin with sandy hair and blue eyes that Victor felt he could drown in. The guy bent forward to kiss the shriek-er/his girlfriend.

“Where’ve you been?” Oh god… a British accent. Victor knew that if he had any more cum in his balls, he probably would’ve creamed his jeans right there and then.

“Ursula needed my help with her chemistry, sorry. What were you doing all this time?” she questioned.

“Heh, Cole needed my help with Calc. Let’s get going, shall we?” he offered her am arm.

“Yes, we shall.” She responded, hooking her arm around his and they walked out together.

Victor was entranced by the boy. He was frozen for a few seconds before he snapped back to reality, followed by him shaking his head and slapping his face lightly.

“He will be mine.” A devilish grin grew on Victor’s face. “Oh yes, perfect guy, perfect revenge on that bitch too…” Victor began to plot just what how he was gonna get this British guy to fall for him, in the most sensual and pleasure-filled way for him and most painful ways for the bitchy shriek-er.

1 Like

Victor: Chapter 2

This is chapter 2 of my ‘Victor’ series. Please read and enjoy. :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: All my characters, unless otherwise specified, should be assumed to be aged 18+ years. You, also should be 18+ years if you are reading this story. Any mention of sex without a condom should ideally not be replicated in real life.

Chapter 2:

Victor smiled as he walked into the pizza parlor. He gave the cashier a nice smile as she stumbled over her words, staring at his sculpted physique. Internally, he was chuckling to himself at what was due to occur tonight.

Victor had plotted for about two weeks in order to get that man for himself. Firstly, he did some reconnaissance; he found out his name was Charles O’Sullivan, from Liverpool, England, he worked part time at a business firm in town and he was studying Actuarial Science (and he was darn good at it too). So good, that he was able to tutor students (Where did he find all this time?).

It just so happened that Victor needed help in Calculus too (his C+ needed to move to a B) so he requested the services of one Charles Sullivan.

Victor made sure that he enjoyed converting Charles bit by bit, for a more genuine experience of falling for him and to pay back bitchy Amanda (Charles’ girlfriend). When their study sessions had started, Charles was initially repulsed every time either of them farted.

“Sorry about that. I dunno what came over me…” he blushed after let loose a repulsive bomb. Victor nearly blushed at the sound of that smooth voice as well. Instead he chuckled, to let Charles know that he was comfortable with his fart. That chuckle may have, in part, been due to the knowledge that Victor had fed Charles through the fries he laid an SBD on while Charles was in the bathroom. This had been during their 4th tutoring session.

In the following days, Charles became more comfortable around Victor. They found out that they had much in common, ice hockey, some comics and a number of games. Charles never thought that he would’ve had so much in common with a jock of an alpha male. This along with the influence of that first gas exposure encouraged him to take Victor’s offer of just hanging out with him one evening. Victor had made sure that all the bottles of water and beer that they had were gassed on before Charles arrived and immediately grabbed some water. The smell got into his nostrils.

“Whoa there! This water stinks of shite.” He laughed. Victor took the bottle and smelled it himself and pretended to gag.

“Shit, you’re right. But water is still water, isn’t it?” he said as he opened the bottle and took a sip.

Charles was left with a fuzzy head that he performed terribly while they were playing Call of Duty. Victor noticed.

“You alright, man?” Victor started.

“Yeah, I’m just bit dizzy.” Charles had responded.

“For real?” Charles nodded. “That sucks but you’re skills are about as good as…” Victor hiked up his leg and let loose a loud blast, filtered by his custom-made, padded jeans (He couldn’t just go out in public and accidentally dose a younger teen or some guy with a wife and kids).

Charles jumped back in recoil but spread a grin across his cheeks. “You should see me when I have my head in the game, you’ll look like shit compared to me!” Charles challenged before turned around and letting a smelly bomb loose in Victor’s face. Both the stench and the brazen behavior were a surprise to him.

“Wow, what did you eat? It stinks in here.” Victor waved his hand around his face, feigning disgust before rushing out to the bathroom, to take care of his hard-on. Charles had progressed much faster than he imagined. The thought only served to strain his dick muscles even further.

Charles, meanwhile, had fallen over laughing at Victor’s misfortune. “This is what happens when I drink beer, Vic.” he called out to a retreating Victor.

“H-here you are. One large Hawaiian and one large Pepperoni to go.”

The cashier’s words snapped Victor out of his thoughts. He paid for his food and laughed softly when he saw that the cashier had slipped a piece of paper in with his change. He looked up at her and winked, knowing that she would turn red at that before he walked out.

Victor saw one of his previous victims walking towards the pizza parlor. Knowing that the cashier was watching him, he stopped Francis and held a small, flirty conversation with him before pulling him into a long kiss, since not of his victims had ever refused a smooth from him, even after they moved on to date someone else.

Victor withdrew from the kiss, and without looking back on Francis’ dazed face or the cashier’s bewildered face, he left to head back to his dorm. His joyful face betrayed the anxiety that was stuck in his heart; today was the day that he’d hopefully have the boyfriend of his dreams. A guy who was good looking, a guy with whom he shared many interests with, a guy who he could hold (and had held) many intelligent conversations with, a guy who wasn’t ashamed of letting loose his butt bombs anywhere. A guy…like Charles.

1 Like

Victor: Chapter 3

This is chapter 3 of my ‘Victor’ series. Please do tell me if you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Chapter 3:

Charles was shaking slightly as he walked down the hall to Victor’s dorm room. He felt nervous about everything in his life recently, and it all traced back to Victor somehow.

His newfound confidence with expressing himself, both through body emissions and through words, he attributed to Victor’s own confidence.

He had never been the best at making friends, especially with the jocks that he tended to avoid, but ever since he befriended Victor, he’s been able to speak, allowing the words to flow and he’s made new connections with those same jocks in some of classes.

But the biggest change was his newfound lack of interest in his girlfriend. When he told her about tutoring him, she had voiced her negative opinions upon seeing his face. He steeled his will and said he needed the money for his rent. He’d just put up with the guy for the sessions he needed. But the guy was smarter and more inviting than he’d anticipated. After their 4th study session, he voiced his own opinions to Manda, who wasn’t convinced before she remembered something.

One of her friends, Gabby, was left heartbroken when she discovered her boyfriend dumped her for a guy. Gabby didn’t remember the name, but the description she gave, matched that of Victor’s. Manda pleaded with Charles to drop his sessions with Victor for fear that something similar to that would occur with them. Charles assured her that Victor had no interest in him and that he was nothing but a straight man.

However, the next night was date night. They had a mostly wonderful evening, barring some of Charles’ ass trumpets. Manda wasn’t impressed but Charles didn’t seem to care. Yet, while they were in the middle of sex, Charles suddenly tooted again. He became more aroused but she fully disgusted now and pushed him off.

“GROSS! What’s gotten into you Charles?” she screamed as she picked up her things and walked into the bathroom.

“Manda’s just feeling extra bitchy tonight.” Charles had thought as he watched her walk out of the apartment. With the thought of her still in his mind and his ass gas in the air though, his arousal didn’t subside so he resorted to taking care of it himself. He found it strange though that throughout his masturbation session, that all he couldn’t focus on her as much as he focused on a man’s ass farting and farting and farting, before releasing a mind-shattering orgasm, one that he hadn’t felt ever since he dated Sophie a few years back.

During the next few days, Charles made friends with Victor and they became close, with Victor even confiding in Charles that he was gay. Charles had never been one for discrimination of any kind, so he accepted him for who he was and they just became even closer from there.

But, while one relationship was building, another was breaking apart. Charles had made up with Manda and they had another date night. But during their lovemaking session, he found that nothing about her was really keeping his dick stiff. At some point, they both agreed to call it off, since Charles wasn’t really feeling it and Manda wasn’t into it either.

Earlier that day though, Manda invited him to a concert at the last minute. He contemplated his options, go with Manda to see Carly Rae Jepsen, who he really wished to meet, or spend his evening with Victor and the “surprise” that was waiting for him. Manda just stared at him with wide eyes as he seriously contemplated. Eventually, he decided to remind Manda that he hated last minute disruptions to his plans, plans that he had, in fact, told her about.

Manda did not take kindly to this response.

“Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes, Charles! That buffoon is changing you, he’s ruining our relationship and you’re falling for it!” Manda slapped his face before she stormed out.

Charles was just left there with a stunned expression. When had he ever chosen spending the night with a guy over a beautiful lady like Manda before? He thought back to her words and retraced his life’s changes as he dressed himself before heading out to Vic’s house.

Charles realized that there may be some truth to her words about being converted. But Vic was too nice of a guy to be causing all this, wasn’t he?

He arrived at Vic’s door, heart racing. What would happen tonight with Vic? Why did he choose Vic over Manda? Charles knew that he should really just walk away and take out his phone to call Manda. He knew where his heart was telling him to go.

With a sigh, he proceeded to knock on Victor’s door.

“Time to get some answers.” He thought as the door opened.

Victor: Final Chapter

So this is the final part of ‘Victor’. I hope you enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. :slight_smile:

Chapter 4:

“YOU BITCH!” Charles yelled.

“FUCK, YEAH!” Victor yelled as he threw his controller up in victory!

The victory screen and music for Mewtwo played popped up as Victor was dancing in joy, having finally beaten Charles’ Mario for the first time that evening.

“FINALLY!” Victor continued.

“Yeah, you just wait asshole. It’s just…oh….12-3 now.” Charles smugly responded.

“I don’t give a fuck, your damn Mario lost, I’m satisfied now.” Victor fell back down, having exhausted his energy in celebrating, a tired smile still on his face. Charles thought it was cute.

….Cute? Victor…cute?

“Not again…” Charles went back to freaking out internally, his cheeky grin vanishing in an instant. An instant that Victor noticed.

“Hey Char, you okay?” Victor had a concerned look on his face. He knew what would be going through Charles head at this point. After his experimentation on Bradford a few years back, he knew that his Char would be at a crucial debating point for tonight’s events. He needed this to happen very soon though.

“Umm…” Charles debated on whether now would be a good time to bring up the conversation he wished to have. They stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Charles regained that nerve he developed around Vic.

“Okay so… I think you know something’s up between us…” Charles faltered.

“Yeah…?” Victor responded.

Charles sucked in a breath before he continued. “My life is changing. I’m more confident, more expressive, as you know…” Charles farted in his friend’s face, and they both laughed at this, easing the developing tension. “…and yet, at the same time, Manda and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. I couldn’t keep it up for her last night and, well, she doesn’t like you, like I’ve said. So she invited me to Carly Rae Jepsen tonight but I decided to come here instead.” Victor blushed at that, feeling warm that Charles, who should’ve had enough free will to want to be able to go with Manda tonight, instead chose to be with him.

“It feels nice to be wanted.” Victor thought as Charles continued.

“Tell me, do you know anything about why I’m having these feelings? It’s a strange question, I know, but at this point, I just feel that you know something…”Charles finished.

Victor was stunned. Charles had figured out some of what happened to him. Yet still, this guy was there, with him, and not heading to Carly with his bitch of a girlfriend. Victor smiled.

“Uhh… Vic?”Charles pressed on. Victor decided to lay out all of his cards on the table at this point.

“Okay so I’m gonna be honest now. Yes, I have done something to you Charles.” Victor started. Charles shook visibly, swallowed spit but nodded.

“You see, I have this power… my farts can convert any guy, gay, straight, bi or whatever into a full-on gay, farting pig and they’d fall for me.” Victor had spoken slowly as he saw the anger on Charles face grow.

“However, I fell for you. And I decided to want to get to know you better to see if you were worth it.” Charles face softened the slightest bit at those words.

Victor continued, “You’re sexy. You’re smart. You’re cool. You are totally worth it.” Victor moved to sit on his bed, looking down at Charles.

“I’m glad a got to know you better. My plan involved just converting you all at once if you we’re undesirable to me ‘cause I wanted to hurt your shitty girlfriend, but then I probably would’ve just messed with you and that would’ve been unfair to you. I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused.” Victor had laid out his emotions truthfully and now hung his head in shame.

“If you want, you can be set free from what I’ve caused. Just go buy some Aloe Vera shampoo and use it for the next few days. My I’ve tested it with a friend a few years before, now he’s totally straight and immune to my powers.” He was just so tired of his sex and love life that he descended into madness. He still hoped that Charles would wish to be with him though. There was a hope that Charles had truly come to care for him.

Charles was processing all this information. His and Manda’s suspicions had been confirmed; Victor did cause changes in guys. But he was fortunate enough to be given the key to reversing the problems. Yet… did he really want to? He lost his feelings for Manda (and for all other girls) but here was a guy that helped shape him into who he was now. Not to mention, said guy was good looking and honestly, a close friend. Someone who he felt comfortable enough to confide within. A man… a man who was after his heart. With that in mind, Charles made his decision.

Charles stood up and walked out the door with Victor watching. Victor hung his head low.

The door opened once again. Charles popped his head in and seeing Victor almost in tears, he smiled.

“Did you think you wouldn’t be punished for your actions, my good sir?” Charles questioned, walking over to Victor. He began to wipe Victor’s tears, causing Victor to hold his head up in surprise.

“Vic, I have fallen for you, hard. Your gas has helped some amount, yes, but I can tell, my free will is telling me that you are my choice, not Manda.” Charles said, eyes shining. Victor’s sad face began to restructure into one filled with joy.

“Really, Char?” Charles face moved closer to Victor’s.

“Really, Vic.” Their lips met.

A fiery passion lit up within the two men. Their arms wrapped around each other and they fell onto Victor’s bed, Victor on top, as their tongues danced around, with Charles’ own winning dominance. Victor moaned into Charles’ mouth as they began to undress themselves, slowly, sensually. Pretty soon, they were groping at each other’s dicks, before they finally broke apart for air.

“Get…get a rubber…quickly…” Charles panted.

Victor smiled and reached over to his bedside table, opening a drawer and pulling out the condom and lube. Charles, quite frankly, was scared of taking in all of Victor but was determined to try for him. With that in mind he grabbed the lube and spread it across his fingers before attempting to move them to his ass. That’s when he felt his hand grabbed by another. He turned back to face Victor.

“I’m gonna be doing the fucking, you hear me? I ain’t a top at all, Char…” Victor smoothly stated while moving Charles’ oily hand to his own ass and used them to prepare him, eyes closing from the sensations while Charles took over.

Charles was stunned himself but still excited at the prospect of penetrating a stud like Vic. His dick hardened at that. But first, he felt that they needed to get even closer. With that in mind, he lifted a cheek and let loose a hot sbd.

Victor was confused at why Charles lifted a leg but as soon as the stench entered his nose…

“FUCK MAN! That smells so ripe and heavenly…” Victor mused in arousal. “YOU NEED TO FUCK ME NOW, DUDE!”

With that, Victor had the condom spread Charles’ erection and lubed it up within ten seconds before sitting on the dick.

“Oh man…” Victor closed his eyes as the full 8 inches filled him up. After letting himself adjust, he began to bounce on Char.

Charles was in heaven. For all the times that he fucked, he never felt something as tight as Vic’s arse. With that in mind, he began to thrust into the bottom jock, tenderly at first but then he started to move his hips more vigorously.

The two of them were enjoying this session, especially when Charles let loose fart after fart, which served as a motivator for their fuck-session. No, for their love-making session. But Charles grew tired of smelling his own farts. He longed to smell Victor’s.

“Fart on my dick baby.” Charles begged. Victor hesitated for a moment too long.

“I know, that’ll just set me on the gay path for good but I’m already there basically, am I not? Just do it. I wish to be with you.” Charles prodded earnestly.

Victor heard the passion in his voice and with that, he let loose the loudest and longest fart, lasting 14 seconds, that they had ever encountered while around each other. The hot wind blew across Charles’ cock, causing the stiffy to throb and hurt, all while the stench worked its magic on Charles’ brain, fully converting him. Not that there was much left to convert anyways. He began to buck even harder.

For the rest of the sex, they blew each other air biscuits, Charles letting loose loud and proud blasts, while Victor dropped tiny poots often while he bounced on Charles dick. At some pint though, Victor leaned down to Charles’ face, feeling Charles getting ready to cum.

“Baby, I’m ready to cum too. Let’s cum together now!” Victor groaned as he felt Charles’ spunk fill the condom inside of him and soon followed by shooting his load across their stomachs. Victor pulled himself off of Charles and settled on top of him, kissing him lazily. Before they fell to their own halves of the bed, trying to catch their breath. Charles pulled off the condom but Victor stole it and ate the contents before he could throw it away. He grimaced.

“Char, you need to eat more fruit. Your cum is so bitter…” Victor laughed. Charles laughed as well.

“Fuck you…” Charles said as he tried some of his boyfriend’s cum. It was extremely sweet.

“Shit… he’s right…” Charles thought.

Charles was in a state he couldn’t describe but he knew that he would only ever feel this way with Victor. But then he remembered something.

“So, that was the surprise, huh? Well, I loved it, Vic. I loved it so much.” Charles said sweetly to Victor. When his words registered in Victor’s brain, his eyes popped open and he jumped out of bed.

“SHIT! What time is it!?!” He checked the time as Charles looked at him strangely. It read 7:53 pm.

“Shit! Oh Shit!” Victor repeated. “We’re late! Quick, clean up and put on your clothes!” Victor was frantic. Charles was dazed but began dressing himself.

“Okay but where are we going?”

Manda and her roommate Ursula left the arena around 11:30 pm. The roommates were chatting about Carly’s best moments that night when Ursula suddenly stopped.

“Ursula? What’s wrong?” Manda pondered. Ursula responded simply by pointing at something. When Manda followed, her vision found an infuriating sight. With anger in her heart, she stormed away from her friend and marched over to a gay couple holding hands.

“SO THAT’S IT HUH!?!” Manda’s yell caused Victor and Charles to turn around, still holding hands. Victor held a smug look on his face while Charles looked unashamed to be caught.

“Yeah… I’ve fallen for him now. Sorry Manda but you’ve just plain helped to turn me off of girls altogether.” Charles answered.

“OH! How dare you!” Manda challenged. But before she could go any further, Charles turned tail and farted in her direction.

“Enjoy that last bit of me, will you?” Charles and his boyfriend laughed.

“UGH! You’re so gross, why didn’t I brake up with you sooner?” Manda yelled.

Victor had had enough of her. She was intruding on his time after the concert with his man so he simply grabbed his boyfriend’s face and pulled him in for a kiss. He also started to fart up a storm. Knowing what his boyfriend was doing, Charles continued the kiss and joined him in the continuous farting spree.

As Manda, fully disgusted, stomped away, the two men continued to enjoy each other’s company, continuing their make-out session as they were surrounded by a cloud of stench, which only served to further turn them both on. They pulled away from each other.

“Love ya, you stinker.” Charles said with dreamy eyes.

“Love you back, you sexy gas master, you.” Victor responded before hugging and kissing his boyfriend again.

Thanks for reading my story! Do tell me if you enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like