Video Call with @MissesCurtisxx

Just had a video call with @MissesCurtisxx … y’all

She. Is. The. Bomb!!

Holy Shitttt lol

First off, we had really great conversation. She’s super cool, relatable, and completely honest. This is one of my first times truly indulging in the fetish with someone in this way and I felt super safe and comfortable by the time we got to the show.

During the NSFW part, I Had one of the best times of my life hands down.
Every single burp was so bassy and deep. Hands down might be one of the best burpers I’ve ever heard. In addition, she’s super cute. Her eyes are so pretty lol

She’s super amazing! I know exactly where my next few work checks are going to be goin’ loll

7 Likes

Thank you for the nice time :blush:

6 Likes

I’m active for calls today!

I’m active today!

Yo forums! Had another live video session with @MissesCurtisxx today, and per usual it was so dope!

She’s just so great and cool. We had such an amazing time. She recently dyed her hair blue and she literally looks drop dead gorgeous. So friggin’ amazing!

Her burps were literally ALL top tier, bassy, and loud. She literally just kept them going and going and every single one was impeccable. Literally what dreams are made of lol. Almost asked for the ring size lol

But seriously, If you haven’t already, please go ahead and KINDLY request a show and go show her some support. I promise you, the show will be amazing. You won’t regret it!

2 Likes

You’re the best :heart:

1 Like