Weight Gain Story (Fiction)

Hi all! New story incoming since I’m kinda getting bored of all my other ones at the moment. That doesn’t mean I’ll stop writing parts for those (quite the opposite actually, I have some ideas planned), but they’ll be a bit rarer than this story. I’m not really into big weight gain, it 's not really my thing. However, I really like slight weight gain (under 50 lbs/22kg), and I’ve wanted to write a story for this for a while. I’ve put in minor elements of this in most of my stories if you’ve noticed, so now it’ll be a major element. There will still be plenty of burps, just not as prevalent as my other stories. Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 1:

“Ummm, hi everyone. Uhhh, I don’t really know how to start this video, but I guess I’ll start from the beginning. My name is Danielle, but I mostly go by Dani (only my parents call me Danielle). I’m 18, just starting college in the fall and I’ve been undersized and underweight my entire life. I’m only 4’11” and 80 lbs, but don’t worry, I feel fine. I visited my doctor the other day and she told me I really needed to gain weight and fast. I’ve just never really liked eating as much as everyone else seems to. If I force myself to eat, I can actually fit a ridiculous amount of food in my belly. I really hope college food will help me grow a bit quicker but I doubt that. I get really self-conscious eating in public, so we’ll see. Anyways, that visit to the doctor kind of woke me up to how skinny I was, so I made this channel to document my weight gain journey and posting some before/afters my tummy too. I’ll be posting one tonight, my parents are making me a ton of food since they know about this and they really want me to gain. I feel like I’m talking too much, so I’ll leave you at that, bye everyone!"

Dani quickly shut her camera off and sighed. She felt so awkward on camera and thought she looked terrible. She looked down at her slightly oversized XS shirt and rubbed her concave empty stomach. It was like this a lot, she was pretty used to it. As she stated before, eating a big amount of food wasn’t something she couldn’t do, but she just never really wanted to. She had stuffed herself to the point of being round (and hard) as a basketball a few times each year, but that apparently was too little. A small calendar laid on her desk with “Stuffing day” marked 3 times a week. After her appointment with her doctor, they both had set up a schedule to have big eating sessions multiple times a week, increasing later if they first few weeks were successful.

“Danielle, honey! Dinner’s ready! You have to eat baby!” A shrill voice interrupted her thoughts from downstairs as her mother called out to her.

“Coming mom!” Dani yelled back and sauntered downstairs as she was, to no surprise, in no hurry to eat.
She was greeted by her parents, each who were much chubbier than her. Her mother was just as short, but about 100 lbs heavier. Her father was about 5’7" and 200 lbs. They were much better eaters than Dani, as well as all 4 of her sisters. They had all moved out by now, leaving Dani alone, but she didn’t mind.

“Hope you’re hungry, darling. I made you a mini feast for tonight, Dr. Stevens told me you should eat all of it this time,” her mother said softly. Dani’s mom was the sweetest, most caring mother one could ask for. She understood what Dani was going through and never forced her to eat. Her father was similar, but pushed her a little more to eat. Every time Dani and her dad were out to eat alone, she left with an extremely full belly. It was always so embarrassing for Dani to leave restaurants with a belly reminiscent of a 7 months pregnant woman, so she always covered it with a purse as she walked out.

“Yes, Dani, you need to eat all of this. It’s for your own good, honey,” her dad said patting her on the back, “It’s a lot, but you’ll feel better when you eat.”

A massive plate stuffed with 2 large steaks, mashed potatoes and loads of veggies was laid before her. She wasn’t a picky eater by any means, so she couldn’t complain. Dani poured herself a tall glass of milk, leaving the gallon on the counter as she’d certainly down a few glasses at least during this meal. As she walked to the living room, the thoughts kicked in. How much she hated eating, how much she hated having to gulp down food just to appease her doctor and parents, and how dreadful the feeling of being stuffed to the max felt.

She felt the anxiety sink in quickly, so she quickly grabbed her fork and shoveled down the first steak as fast as she could. It was a very heavy steak, so it inflated her small waist by a good 6 inches. Dani’s face turned a little red from her stomach already growing this much already. After filling up on most of her mashed potatoes, she had finished her first glass of milk, and she got up to pour herself another. Her reflection showed up on the refrigerator, with Dani first noticing her large food baby. It was sticking out from under her shirt, which was starting to ride up from the amount of food in her belly. Dani, noticing this, felt a little sick, but kept those thoughts down as she gorged on the rest of her plate, finishing the rest of the steak and vegetables, chugging down 4 more glasses of milk in the process. She was getting so full, she could feel the skin on her belly stretching in real time.

Dani let the food settle in her stomach as her and her parents watched a documentary on Netflix. She let loose a few long, low groaning belches loose as she said “excuse me” after each one in even more embarrassment. Dani was capable of burping like a full grown man when she ate, adding another layer to her eating anxiety.

“That’s my girl, Danielle. You let those demons out, that just means we fed you well,” her mother said with confidence.

“Thanks mom, there’s plenty more where that came from. It must be all that milk,” Dani said laughing. As they watched, she rubbed her belly privately under her heated blanket, which helped reduce the feeling of nausea after a stuffing. 10 more long, epic burps managed to escape her gassy belly as she felt much better at the end of the documentary.

As she got up, she noticed her belly was still as big as ever, even after all the gas she expelled during the documentary. It was rock hard and still extremely full of burps. She instantly thought of having to document her weight before and after meals, as well as having to take pictures. She walked gingerly to the bathroom, as she wasn’t really used to being this stuffed. She gasped as she turned on the lights, as she could now see her food baby in all its glory. She had swelled up so much, she said she looked 9 months pregnant to herself. Stepping on the scale, Dani gasped again to see she had gone up to 91 lbs. 11 lbs, she thought, I’ve never gained that much in one meal before. Maybe this won’t be as hard as I thought.

14 Likes

Damn, another awesome story! Thanks for writing all these!

2 Likes

I’m cool with audio stories, but I don’t really want to read them. I hate my voice lol. If someone wants to, they can dm me with the basic plot and I’ll write it, and then they can read it.

Chapter 2:

When Dani returned to her bedroom she took off her shirt to swap it more a bigger one that fit her food baby. Her B-cup breasts looked perkier than usual, due to her upper belly being so distended, pushing them up. Changing into a comfy pair of pajama pants, she laid on her bed, one hand holding her phone and one gently rubbing her belly.

“I still don’t know how I can eat that much. I swear there’s a black hole in there somewhere,” Dani told herself, fingering her much shallower belly button.

She looked at the pictures she took of her food belly in the bathroom, feeling shame at her gluttony. It was very embarrassing for her to overeat, so buffets were generally off limits. She figured it was time to film a little update for her channel after her epic meal, so she set up her camera and pressed record.

“Hi again, I’m back. Just much fuller and bigger,” she said chuckling while looking down at her massively bloated belly. “I just ate the most satisfying steak dinner I’ve had in a very long time, so I hope this helps put a little weight on. Probably not, I already feel a bit lighter and-uuuurrrrrp. Oops, excuse me, I might cut that out, but I don’t know. It’s natural, and I can’t really control it so… whatever. I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Maybe this time next month I’ll be over 100 lbs, but I’d have to eat like an animal to do that. I just feel so gross when I overeat, so we’ll see how much that feeling changes. Anyways, guess I’ll show off how much my stomach expanded during dinner. Fair warning, it’s really big so no judging, ok?”

She stood up straight and lifted her shirt to just below her boobs

“See how much it sticks out? I’m such a pig, I swear. My upper belly is still so hard and full of food, I wish I digested faster sometimes,” Dani sighed, patting her still rock hard upper belly. “I guess I’ll end it there, so thanks for watching everyone, and I’ll see you later,” Dani ended her video, sighing again at how awkward she sounded. A knock on her door sounded.

“Hey kiddo, I heard you making your little video in there, is it ok if I come in?” her mother asked from behind the door.

“Yes, mom. What do you want?” Dani replied, not meaning to sound as hostile as she did.

“I just wanted to see if you wanted some cookies I just made. I think it’d help with your little-” her mom said as she poked Dani’s belly.

“My belly? Mom, that’s weird. But yeah sure, I have a little more room now, dinner was so filling I might have gained some permanent weight from it.”

“Oh good! I’ll be sure to make even bigger dinners for you then, be right back!” she said as she hurried down stairs.

‘Could I fit even more in here? I really hope she doesn’t make bigger meals, I might pop’, Dani thought to herself. She rubbed the inside of her belly button a little, now stretched out to what was basically it’s limit. As her mom returned to her room, she was carrying a big plate of cookies and a tall glass of milk.

“Hope you still have a lot of room, honey. Your dad didn’t eat much of these, so you’ll have to finish them off,” she said cheerily.

“Uhh, I hope so too. They smell good at least. Thanks, mom,” Dani said, silently hoping her mom would now leave her alone.

“No problem, dear. Now eat up!” she said walking down the stairs.

Dani sat at her desk for a minute before digging in. The smell of the cookies made her feel a little nauseous as her belly was still extremely tight from dinner. She lied to her mother about having room, but Dani felt she needed to listen to her mother’s and doctor’s advice. She had always been an extremely small girl and was always made fun of because of it. A fuller figure would most likely help making new friends, as well as attention from boys at college. Thinking about this, she distracted herself and starting inhaling cookie after cookie while watching a movie. Halfway through the movie, Dani reached for another cookie and noticed there were none left. She had devoured the whole plate of 20 cookies and 5 more full glasses of milk.

“Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrr-holy fuck. It’s all gone? I can’t even -oorrrp- get up,” Dani said, breathing heavily. She lifted up her shirt to reveal the roundest belly she had ever had. Her belly button had now popped out, if only a little, something that had never happened before now. She heard her mother coming up the stairs and quickly hid her extremely bloated belly.

“How are we doing, hun? Oh my goodness, did you eat all of them?! Danielle, I’m so proud of you! I knew you had in it you to finish them. Gaining weight is gonna be easy if you’re actually eating like this all the time. And I can see your belly poking through your shirt, you look ready to pop baby! I can-”

“Mom, can you stop? It’s a little embarrassing to be this big. I feel like shit too, I’ve never been this full, even at Thanksgiving,” Dani sighed.

“Sorry, I’m just excited my little baby’s finally growing,” her mom said with a sweet tone. Don’t forget, you need to weigh yourself in the morning too. We need that weight to stick!" she said rushing back downstairs.

10 Likes

Chapter 3:

Dani rolled her eyes at her mom as she went out of her sights and rolled into bed. She started to feel a bit sick from fullness and thoughts about her potential growing weight, making the anxiety she was feeling even worse. She struggled to fall asleep and as a result only rested a few hours. In the morning, she groggily walked into the bathroom to weigh herself. Her heartbeat was raised thinking about all the potential damage last night’s feast did last night.

A sigh of relief rushed over Dani as it wasn’t as bad as she initially thought. She certainly felt much better than last night, as her belly had deflated to what it was previously. Her XS shirt was now draped over her flat tummy. It grumbled a bit, as she was fairly hungry after last, which surprised her after last night. She walked downstairs, noticing that both her parents had already left for work. Dani, noticing she had the house to herself, opened the pantry and pulled out a full family size box of cereal. Her look of excitement quickly disappeared as she noticed they were all out of milk. She had drank all of it last night, so she’d have to have her cereal dry instead. She poured herself a big glass of water and plopped herself on the couch, turning on whatever would distract her from eating the most. As she munched on big handful after big handful of cereal, she could feel her stomach expanding (as she usually could when she ate good), causing her to try to drown out the growing anxiety she was feeling. After half the box was gone, Dani felt a rumble in her tummy and let out a long, groaning belch that lasted 11 seconds. She thought it sounded like a zombie moaning, making her laugh and feel much better.

“Urrgggh, getting full. Need to keep eating though,” Dani said to herself, hyping herself up to finish the rest of the box. She continued eating as her burps got more frequent and much bassier. “Oh my god, why am I burping like a dinosaur. Probably just me being super full.”

The box got lighter as she finished the box, leaving only crumbs at the bottom. She got up and looked down at her now inflated again belly, looking not quite as big as last night, but still impressively round. She pat it, making her shudder at how hard it was.

“Urrrrrp, why do I do this to my-uurrrrrrrp-self,” she moaned as she laid back down on the couch, “I swear I’m gonna get stretch marks from this shit.” Dani rubbed her belly for what seemed like an hour, letting out epic burps frequently. She started to feel her tummy go down and was feeling a little relieved. Right after this, she heard her phone vibrate, seeing it was her mom. What did she want know, Dani thought to herself.

“Hi dear! Hope you’re doing well, and eating. I ordered you a very big lunch for delivery and it should be here in a few minutes. I hope you’re hungry like last night!”

Dani panicked at this, and looked out the window through the blinds. A car was pulling up to their house and a delivery driver came out holding 2 large bags of burgers. Thankfully, Dani’s belly had started digesting most of the cereal she had an hour earlier, so she probably had a bit of room available. As she thanked him, Dani tipped the driver a few extra dollars for the trouble. Carrying the two heavy bags in, she wondered just how many burgers were in the bags. Pouring the contents out of the bag, Dani counted 5 burgers and 5 large fries. The order also came with 2 large milkshakes to wash it all down. This made Dani a little nauseous; she hated drinking milkshakes with savory meals.

“Anything to put weight on, I guess,” she said to her self carrying the burgers to the living room to watch some TV again. The first bite of the burger was incredible. Hot and delicious burgers were Dani’s favorite food growing up, but she ate them sparingly as she thought they’d make her overweight. Now, she was relying on them to fatten her up. She gulped down a few burgers, some fries and a whole milkshake when a feeling of fullness and nausea washed over her. Her tummy, getting fuller much faster than breakfast due to all the cereal still occupying space in Dani’s belly, had reached a limit on growth. It was getting wider, but Dani felt like she couldn’t expand any further or else she would pop. She sent her mom a picture of all the wrappers and her massive food baby, captioning it with "Literally can’t eat another bite, thanks mom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: "

Dani felt a bit guilty that she couldn’t finish the remaining two burgers, fries and the last milkshake. This, plus a big dinner tonight would surely put a little chub on, right, she asked herself.

8 Likes

Chapter 4:

After stuffing herself silly, Dani set up her camera and brought a scale into her bedroom. She couldn’t get through one sentence without burping like a demon, so she decided to just cuddle up with a heated blanket and wait until she burped all the gas out of her belly. It took a half hour for it all to come out of her, but Dani was now feeling very relieved she could move around a bit better.

“Hi everyone, starting this video for like the 8th time. God, I’m so full. Just had a massive breakfast and a massive lunch, courtesy of my mom. My food baby is absolutely massive right now. Almost as big as my steak baby the other night. I feel tighter today though, but I wanted to weight myself on camera for all my weight gain fans, if I have any right now,” Dani said with a laugh.

Only wearing a loose, white shirt, a sports bra and some gym shorts, Dani once again pulled up her shirt, revealing her expanded belly. It had no give to it, as she tried pushing her finger onto it.

"Jesus, I can barely get up. Ooooh my god, 92. I swear I didn’t eat that much. 12 pounds? I guess I’ll take it, hopefully some of it sticks. My parents told me they’re bringing home a big dinner for me tonight, so that should help too.

Dani continued with her video, saying her goodbyes 10 minutes in as she was feeling a bit sick from the fullness. A few hours passed, and Dani couldn’t help rubbing and playing with her belly, looking less swollen as she did before, but still distended quite a bit. Any meal made Dani look near pregnant as her friends had often joked with her. She constantly had to unbutton her pants whenever they went out to eat as she swelled up so big so fast. This led her to ordering less and less food whenever they ate, but it still didn’t work how she wanted. Dani remembered ordering a salad and a drink and still looking like she just ate a large thanksgiving meal afterwards. She did secretly enjoy the tummy rubs she got from her friends, even if it was super embarrassing to her. Dani’s thoughts were interrupted by her mother coming home from grocery shopping.

“Dani! Come help, there’s a lot of food down here!” her mom called out. Dani came downstairs and her mom was carrying in 10 bags full of groceries. “This isn’t even half of it,” she said out of breath. Dani walked out to the garage and saw about 20 more bags of groceries, standing in awe of how much food her mother bought.

“Most of it’s for you, honey. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were 150 by the end of the month at this rate!” her mom said cheerily. Dani had a hard time bringing in too many bags, while her mom (fairly strong for her size), carried in the rest.

“I don’t know about dinner tonight, mom. I’m still really full from breakfast and lunch,” Dani said, slightly out of breath. “Hold on, I have a really big burp coming.” Shortly after, Dani released a long, loud, groaning belch that echoed.

“Danielle Rae! That burp sounded relieving!” Her mom said, looking proud at her slightly less full daughter.

“It was, I think I have room for a big dinner tonight now…”

10 Likes

Chapter 5:

A few hours and many extremely long belches that reverberated in her room later, Dani was feeling much emptier. The mini fridge in her room always came in clutch for when she desperately needed a big burp. It was fully stocked with about 20 cans of soda and Dani had chugged at least 6 of them the last few hours, resulting in Dani feeling hungry, but still sporting a very bloated, sloshy tummy.

“Ughh, so distended. At least I’m not burping anymore…” Dani moaned. Thinking about how disgusting she felt, she scrolled through Instagram on her phone wishing she wasn’t so gross. As she scrolled, she came across a post of one of her favorite accounts. @.eatbigstayfit, or Elle, was a woman that Dani really related to, one that could devour crazy amounts of food, but was unfortunately also very skinny.

The post Dani saw had an album of 6 pictures in it, the first 4 showing off a massive dinner that Elle just had. A ton of seafood and a mountain of vegetables and potatoes on the side. The last two photos showed the ridiculous before and after with Elle wearing only a sports bra and yoga pants. The after belly was so large and round, she had rolled her pants down quite a bit as she had filled them out to the max. The caption below it said:

“Buuuuurp! 7 very full plates of food later and wow! I am stuffed. Bloating after a huge dinner like this is normal and this happens to me every night it feels like. A full and round belly is a very happy belly :pregnant_woman:” The tags included in the post were foodbaby, bloated, burpsfordays and weightgainjourney.

The tags on the post, especially the last one, had Dani intrigued and excited. She was so glad she wasn’t alone in this problem of feeling like a whale after a big dinner. After seeing there were 400 comments already on the post, all about how beautiful she looked, Dani decided not to comment. Instead, she opted to DM Elle, thanking her for posting the reality of bloating.

"Hi there, Elle! Not sure if you’ll read this or not, but your last post really inspired me to write you a message. Seeing your massive food belly made me feel so much better about my own. I’ve always been really skinny and just small and general, so seeing a girl with a similar bloating problem is honestly such a relief. Also wanted to say I’m on a weight gain journey as well! My appetite’s grown so much over the past week or two I’ve done this, so it’s no surprise yours is much bigger lol.

P.S. Have you ever thought about doing eating challenges (restaurant challenges, 10k, maybe 20 or 30k calories, etc.)?"

Before pressing send, Dani cringed a bit reading it back. She hesitated for a few seconds and then quickly pressed send, hoping Elle wouldn’t laugh at her message. In reality, Dani thought, Elle wouldn’t even see the message. Shortly after, Dani heard her mom call for her, signalling dinner was finally ready. Her tummy rumbled for about 5 seconds, telling Dani she needed to feast now. She quickly walked to the kitchen to see a huge meal that made her mouth water. What looked like 2 huge pots of spaghetti awaited Dani and her parents. Carbs made Dani bloat like a balloon, and would probably make her gain a good bit as well, she begrudgingly thought.

“I already filled a plate out for you, honey. Eat up!” her mom said, with a full plate of her own. Dani took her plate back to her room and cracked open another soda. She ate extremely quickly as she watched videos on YouTube, finishing her first plate only a couple minutes into the video. Dani chugged half of her soda and walked back to the kitchen, already feeling her belly expanding rapidly. She rubbed it as walked in and let loose a deep belch that gave her a feeling of great relief.

“Atta girl, more of those and you might finish the whole pot,” her dad chimed in.

Dani filled up a second plate and walked back to her room. She inhaled the 2nd plate almost as quick, only stopping to burp loudly 4 times in a row. Dr. Pepper was Dani’s personal burp fuel and it was definitely doing it’s job as she cleared a ton of space in her stomach.

“Ahhh, still hungry,” she said as she pat her tummy again. It had already doubled in size, and as she pat it, it felt much harder and fuller. Walking back to the kitchen, her parents didn’t comment, making Dani feel less self conscious on her pigging out. With her third full plate in hand, Dani felt a vibration from her phone in her pocket. She didn’t think much of it until she returned to her room and looked at the phone. She gasped as she noticed 4 notifications showing @.eatbigstayfit had liked 2 of her posts, followed her and had replied to her DM. Dani’s heart was beating rapidly as she read it slowly.

"Hi Dani! I was so happy to read your message earlier (while still nursing my huge food baby lol), that I just had to respond! It makes me so excited to see another skinny girl who loves eating just as much as me. I’m sure your weight gain will be very successful, if it’s any similar to my experience. I’m already up 15 lbs in 1 month! My boyfriend noticed my boobs growing a couple cup sizes already, so he’s a fan haha.

And yes, I definitely plan on doing some very big eating challenges on my YouTube. It’d be even better if you’d be down too! Collab soon? Let me know…"

7 Likes

Chapter 6:

Dani’s mood changed instantly, she was happy that Elle even replied, but now she was extremely excited that she even offered to collab on videos for her YouTube videos. She looked over at her half eaten plate of spaghetti and her stomach gurgled loudly, but not because of hunger. It was a sign of a full and happy belly, but Dani couldn’t stop eating yet. She powered through the rest of her plate as her belly expanded even more. 3 massive plates of spaghetti would make most people very bloated, but for someone as skinny and small as Dani, it made her look ready to burst. Letting out a very loud, long and high pitched burp as she stood up, she started to waddle to the kitchen for one more plate.

“Dani, was that a burp I heard? Still got more room hun?” her mother happily asked.

“Yeah, a little, but I feel like I swallowed a boulder,” Dani replied, patting her tummy aggressively to show off the hardness. Her shirt had ridden up a little to reveal a bit of skin.

“Wow! You are full! You can fit one more plate in there darling, I know it,” replied her dad.

“I guess, but I might pop,” Dani sighed as she filled her plate again for the final time. Walking back to her room, she released a few more softer burps that cleared a little room that she needed desperately.

Dani wanted to reply to the DM that Elle sent, but she wondered what she wanted to say and how to say it without sounding weird. Nibbling on her spaghetti as she typed, Dani replied:

“Wow, hi! Didn’t think you’d reply haha. I’d love to collab with you on an eating video, I’ve been following you for like forever. If you have any ideas on what to do, I’m definitely down! I’ll link my channel I use for vlogging my weight gain journey here. By the way, love the way your belly button popped out, it’s really cute lol. Does it happen a lot?” Pressing send, Dani leaned back and finished the remaining spaghetti on her plate. Pushing on her belly, she thought there was no way she could expand more than this. With the pressure put on her belly, it forced out a few aggressive belches that made her stomach a little softer.

“Ahhh, there we go. Jeez, I’m so full right now,” Dani said, playing with her belly with her shirt pulled up.

“Knock knock, Danielle,” her mom said just around the corner from her room. Dani panicked and pulled her shirt down quickly, but her mom had already seen her playing with her belly.

“I’m so proud of you baby, you can keep rubbin’ that belly. I’m sure it needs all the love it can get right now. We have tums if you feel sick,” her mom said lovingly as she picked up her empty plate.

“No, I’m good mom, thanks though,” Dani said softly, struggling to hold in a loud burp, doing a deep closed mouth burp instead.

“Ok dear, good job tonight,” her mom said cheerily as she left. Dani’s phone buzzed again as she quickly picked it up to see another DM from Elle.

“That’s great to hear! I’ve already done a 10k challenge (accidentally if you can believe it) near the start of my gain, it was so easy hahaha. I’m thinking about a 20k calorie challenge if you’re cool with that. And yeeeeah, my belly button tends to pop out a lot when I eat good, my bf compares it to a turkey timer. When it pops, that means I’m stuffed, but I almost always keep eating when it happens. Like yesterday when I feasted on all that seafood, it was sticking out soooo far lol. But anyways, I’m so excited to collab with you, I’ll let you know when I’m about to start mine so we can do it at the same time. If only you lived in California…”

7 Likes

Chapter 7:

After this message, Elle gave Dani her phone number if she ever wanted to chat about anything, weight gain included. Dani was so happy to finally have somewhat of a friend to relate to for once in her life. Her tummy gurgled a bit, with a loud belch reverberating in her room shortly after.

“Why do I do this to myself,” Dani moaned while playing with her belly button. While not popped out like Elle’s, Dani’s belly button was on the verge of popping. Maybe one day, Dani thought, I’m way too full to push my limits some more. She eventually settled into bed with her heated blanket strategically placed to nestle on her belly. Right as she was about to doze off, her phone buzzed again and Dani perked up right away.

“Hey Dani, just wanted to see if this number worked. How’s your belly holding up? It took mine forever to go down, I’m literally still sporting a bloat baby right now hehe”

A text from Elle? Dani pinched herself as this was getting all too good to be true. Typing slowly she said:

“Yep, this is Dani! My tummy’s still super round from dinner tonight still, but it’s getting smaller with every burp lol. I saw you had burpsfordays in your hashtags from your food baby post, do you burp a lot after eating?”

“Oh yeah, all the time. My bf hated it at first, but he’s used to it now. I swear I’m like part dinosaur or something lmao. I should have recorded some from earlier, you wouldn’t believe them.”

“No way, me too! I’ve been like this forever and was wondering if I was just weird, but I’m so glad you do too. They’re so relieving when I’m full, it really helps.”

“Nice, I’ll have to leave in a burp compilation at the end of my 20k video. You should too, it’d be hilarious!”

“It’s a deal haha, Mine will probs be like 10 minutes long lol, so be prepared”

“That’s nothing, mine’s gonna be 20”

“Guess we’ll see who wins this weekend”

“Lol yes we will, now get some sleep Dani, your tummy needs it”

Dani’s belly gurgled as she was reading the text and agreed. Putting her phone on her nightstand, she peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Waking up 10 hours later with a much flatter tummy, Dani stretched and yawned before seeing more than 100 notifications on her phone. All were new subscribers to her YouTube channel, which only had around 10 the night prior. She panicked a little as she checked IG to see if anything had changed and she also gained a few hundred new followers as well. Her heart now racing, she went to Elle’s profile to see she, with her 80k followers, had shouted out Dani and her profiles on her most recent post. The caption said to follow her and her amazing weight gain journey, making Dani feel very warm and appreciated.

A ton of views and comments kept Dani busy for the morning, munching on half a loaf of bread’s worth of toast as she sifted through every comment section. Most of them were very supportive of her and her gaining, compliments for her “very round belly” and few porn spambots which she removed.

“Wow I actually can’t believe this. Holy shit, I love you Elle!” Dani exclaimed with a mouth full of toast. Her belly had expanded greatly over the last 30 minutes as she hadn’t noticed she had ripped her XS pair of yoga pants at the waist. She was so engrossed at everything happening with Elle that she never noticed it stretching and expanding. “Fuck! Why do I get soooo big… I wish I could just gain the weight and not have the belly.”

After saying that, she thought about how many comments complimented her on her swollen stomach and if people were really into that kind of thing. It was worth it to help out other girls who felt self conscious of their tummies too, she also thought. After looking through most of the notifications, she finally noticed Elle had sent another text early in the morning.

“Hey, hope your belly’s feeling better :smiley: I hope you didn’t mind me giving your profile and channel a boost haha, just helping out my fellow belly queen. Are you cool with starting the 20k challenge later today? It’s 24 hours to eat 20k calories, so a big dinner is always the best way to start off I think.”

8 Likes

Chapter 8:

“Oh no, I didn’t mind at all. I should be thanking you! It’s so nice to finally have supportive people around you, we’re both gonna be gaining like crazy soon with these videos” Dani replied, understating her excitement.

“For sure, I feel like a balloon already hehe. Did you decide what you’re gonna eat tonight to start out the challenge?”

Dani had already forgotten about Elle’s offer to start the challenge tonight rather than the next morning.

“Uhh, not really, I actually forgot about all that since I fell asleep almost instantly. Full belly sleeps are the best sleeps.”

“Haha, yes they are. But I was personally gonna start out with a couple pizzas with a ton of toppings and extras. You’re free to eat something else if you want, I’m gonna try to max my stomach out to maximize calories though.”

“Hmm, that’s a good idea. I might have to do the same. I’m sure your belly button’s gonna pop again tonight. It’s gettin a workout recently :laughing:

“Lol it sure has, and I’m sure it will. I’ll make sure to show off the before tummy and after for each meal in my video too, you should too, like in your gaining vlogs!”

“I definitely will, I’m so excited to do this! I wonder how much we’re gonna gain from all these challenges”

“A ton, I bet. I’m already growing out of all my bras and jeans lmao”

“Me too, I just ripped my yoga pants earlier today eating a ton of bread”

"Oh yeah, bread will do that to you. I had subway the other say and I ate 4 foot longs. My jeans button popped off so fast I almost broke a window. Anyways, I’m gonna have a small lunch. It was fun talking to you Dani :heart: "

With that conversation done, Dani went to her planner to plan out the entirety of the 20k calorie challenge. She was persuaded by Elle to have a couple massive pizzas tonight, a big hearty breakfast in the morning cooked by her mom, a fast food feast for lunch and more steaks for dinner. This would surely fill Dani to the bursting point, but she was thinking it would be worth it. Dani received a snap from Elle an hour later, showing off her insanely tight belly from her “small lunch”

“That was a small lunch?” Dani replied skeptically

“3 big macs is a small lunch for me these days,” Elle typed. She sent another snap of her burping loudly for 4 seconds straight, patting her belly and sighing after. Dani could feel the power behind that belch.

“So you CAN burp, wow!”

“Haha told you, now lemme see what you got!”

“Hold on, I’ll have to get a soda” Dani said walking over to her mini fridge and retrieving a Dr. Pepper. She started recording and chugged the whole can in 8 seconds, with her resulting burp being just as long and extremely deep.

“Holy shit, Dani! I might have some competition. That burp compilation better be epic!”

9 Likes

Chapter 9:

With the time to start the challenge nearing closer and closer, Dani ordered 2 extra large pizzas with pepperoni, bacon, and Canadian bacon on it (online of course, she was too anxious to order over the phone). She took pictures and took videos of her empty belly before filling it to its limits. Wearing the smallest shirt she owned, one that showed off her skinny midriff and some biker shorts. The pizza finally arrived, making Dani’s heart race. Do I really want to do this, Dani thought, am I going to pop open in the next 24 hours?

“Guess I’ll find out,” Dani sighed. Setting up her camera on her desk to film her eating, she finally dug in. 6 slices later and 2 cans of Dr. Pepper down, she had already burped like a man 12 times. Her stomach had already filled out quite a bit, looking quite distended. Finishing the rest of the first pizza and 3 more cans of Dr. Pepper had Dani belching for almost 2 minutes straight.

“Jesus, this is really making me gassy-UUUOOOORRRRP” Dani said, barely getting her sentence out before roaring like a dinosaur. After relieving all the pressure in her belly, Dani started on the next pizza. Dani thought the pizzas were delicious, so stuffing her face with it wasn’t too bad. She could feel her stomach stretching quickly as she was gobbling down the pizzas in record time. Releasing long and powerful burps after what seemed like every sip of Dr. Pepper, Dani wasn’t feeling very full after feasting on both pizzas. Her belly rounded out nicely, with Dani standing up and showing off the final results of the meal.

“I might be able to eat more, I don’t know yet though,” Dani said shyly, her stomach gurgling very loudly. “I think that’s my tummy saying thanks for all the food.” After finishing the recording, she started work on editing this part of the video. Having over 5 minutes of pure burping clips, Dani was hoping it was enough beat Elle’s compilation.

“Just finished the pizzas. I look really big, but I think I might be able to eat more. My burps are super loud too hahaha,” Dani sent Elle. A minute later, she received a snap back showing Elle’s very round food baby. The caption said " 3000 calories down, 23 hours to go"

Dani though about napping off this belly, but she really wanted to get more food down to beat Elle. She waddled down to the kitchen with her shirt rolled up and got 2 bags of chips to munch on. She put on a movie and went to work on the chips. She gulped down the remaining 7 cans of Dr. Pepper, making her burp as loud as ever. After finishing, Dani’s belly started hurting. After returning back to her room she laid down gently as not to upset her stomach too much. There would be a ton more eating tomorrow, Dani thought.

4 Likes