What are things you did when your horny brain took over and you now regret?

Idk maybe buying a video or something else :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Convince my now-wife but then just-friend to have an ongoing burp contest through phone videos. We would send them to each other and now she mentions it as part of the story of how we started dating lol. Basically the only problem is that no one else finds it funny like she does, so she tells it and laughs and I’m like :grimacing: yep, and the people she tells are like o_O huh??

I had heard her natural burps at that point and thought a contest was a great idea, but her burps were always camera shy and she never did learn how to really let out impressive ones on command.

21 Likes

I played a big part in why “littlemissyui” quit streaming. It all started in like july of 2019, when I remembered that i’d seen a compilation of a girl on youtube who was exceptionally good at burping. The one uploaded by toonces. I looked that name up on twitch and lo and behold a found a profile with it and a voice vey similar, so i hopped on her next stream and popped the question “is that really you in toonces’s comp?” she quickly remembered it and said “yeah” after that I asked how she did it etc. etc. And so I got to asking for burps, one after the other they were massive and I suddenly was thinking with my dick instead of my brain. I thought “hey she doesnt have many viewers on, I could ask however much I want”, of course I definitely wasn’t AS bad todays creeps, sending the same message over and over and not interacting with the stream at all, but not knowing about Dead by Daylight (the game she was playing), there was only so much I could really comment on. After a few days of coming back, I clipped a burp or two and named them burp like the dumbass I was… disregarding the possibility that now creeps can VERY easily find her through a clip named burp or loud burp.
She started getting more viewers and I was getting anxious as to my visibility in her chat, so I lessened the requesting. Then other people with the fetish joined, some were smart and lowkey like me and others were just named “girls_cantburp” which was honestly dumb. These people and me were getting called out, and it wasnt long before I stopped watching her streams because of the shame I felt and the label I had on me. I actually had joined her discord server as well, but again she and a couple of their friends were talking about Genshin Impact (and at the time i didn’t know about it) sooo not much to talk about other than awkward chit-chat. After a while either the server got deleted or i got kicked, but I hadn’t made any mention of burping so if I did get kicked or banned they made the connection of my discord name and twitch name back then being similar I suppose.
After that, radio silence. I visited her profile a year later only to discover an handful of clips from the 10s that existed and that she stopped streaming in december of 2019 (if i remember correctly).
Some info:
Her real name isn’t yui and she isn’t asian, I had asked about it at the start of joining her streams but I dont remember where she took “yui” from.
She also was/is depressed, and I took care in not being an asshole to her because I felt extremely bad about even saying all that stuff. She was so kind and did literally every request (and by request i don’t mean anything extreme) so even I was surprised.
Lastly, she isn’t really public or hasn’t streamed anywhere else since then, she has a few social medias that I won’t share (for obvious reasons) but not really active on them as well. If I had to guess why she quit and all, it would be because of finding out so many people in her chat sexualized her burping, something she did purposefully for “us”. She probably thought it was funny, after a few times though, even she was getting weary, but due to her low self esteem and submissive (hypothetical) personality she gave in to the requests as her being nice. I remember once asking her to do it and being called out, and she said “its okay, I dont mind doing it”, looking back on it now she probably didn’t want people arguing or disappointing me (?) so she did it.
PS. i’ve gotten into dead by daylight in recent months due to her which is ironic, it’s a fun game and I wish I knew as much about it back then as I do now so that I could comment more about the game and its mechanics instead of all that asking.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I think that with time you earn experience, to try and stop your dick taking over. But as a teenager I think it‘s more difficult and that‘s also why we have a lot of creeps, I immagine.

1 Like

I also tried something like that: I said to a friend that I would find burping funny. I mean she must surely thought like wtf?! :joy::sweat_smile:

When I was in high school I was hanging out with a girl and her best friend at that time had some of the best IRL burps I’ve ever heard.

I remember talking on the phone with her and her friend burping very loudly next to her and it sounded so deep & bassy that I thought a guy did it.

Naturally I wanted to hear more, so I made up this stupid excuse that I was planning on making a few jackass type videos and I’d like to use audios of her burps in them for haha funny purposes.

She actually agreed, so I recorded them on several occasions, asking her to do this multiple times, lying every time that I either lost the previous recordings or that they had audio issues.

I’m pretty sure she realized at one point that I might have other reasons for wanting them, but we parted ways for unrelated reasons before she brought this up.

The phone on which those were stored got bricked around that time.

It wouldn’t be that bad if it was an isolated incident, but I think I pretty much asked all my female friends at that time if they can ḇ̷̹̜͊̋͊̿̇͗̚͠ͅǘ̶̫͊̇ṙ̷̘̍͗̚͝͝p̵͉̀̐͆̿̌̀̂̕ ̵̧͎̜̦̹͖͕͙̤͕̀͌̕w̶͍͇͇̭̮̗͚̌͜ͅį̶̱̬̜̎̊̾͌̾̋̐͠t̶̡̡̮͍̗̞͓̼̿͊̍̓̈͗͘͜͜͝h̶͓̪̥̬͔̣̫̯̭͉͌̑̐̇͛̄̔̕͝ ̷̡̬̗̝͖́͛͊̕a̷̭̺̤̪̋͂͜i̷̩̲̜͚̯̟̟͈͂̔͘͘͝r̶̻̟͚͙̗̀̀̈́ͅ once I’ve known them for a while. If the answer was unsatisfactory I wouldn’t bring it up again and thank God 9/10 times it was.

6 Likes

Yeah of course, it’s different now. Plus i don’t have as much time to hop on a stream and even comment so yeah

1 Like

Not the worst thing, just unfortunate really, but i have a good friend who can burp really well. I confided a lot of personal issues w/ her in high school, and 1 time i decided to tell her about my fetish. But like, i texted her about it in a weird way because i was hoping she wouldnt mind n might burp more often, but typical teenage brain screwed it up so she thought it made me uncomfortable. Nowadays shes much more private about it, and i figure itd be kinda odd to bring it up again lol

1 Like

In 9th grade I had a major crush on one of my best friends so I just started burping around him often bc I thought it was hot to get his reaction, so if we ate together I would try to do my loudest burp, I would secretly inhale air to try to get a loud one and pretend it just came out, if he burped (and his weren’t good and he didn’t know how to do it on command) I had to flex my burps on him, I would do it in public, ask him to rate it, burp talk, etc etc

so he thought it was amusing at first but eventually got annoyed and had to tell me to stop and I cringe every time I think of it

-edit: imma boy btw lol

14 Likes

I was over my girlfriend at the times house and her family were there for the evening. We’d had some drinks and ended up playing a drinking game and introducing rules. Someone suggested a rule that you had to pass gas on your turn. That ended up with my girlfriends older sister revealing she could burp on command and proceeded to do so on each of her turns. The rest of the family went to bed and me and her sister ended up essentially chatting about burping for ages and me showing her tips and her actually being able to do those to get better. Nothing else happened, but I had so many guilty thoughts after that, picturing us burping together. Things eventually ended between me and that girlfriend and I often wonder if that had anything to do with it. You live and you learn.

9 Likes

It was not out of horniness, but it was still an impulsive and awful decision.

I recently chatted with someone over Snapchat for the first time about our shared fetish. I was unfamiliar with how the app worked, and when I realized the messages would be lost I immediately took screenshots of the chatlog. I should never have done so without asking, and I regret acting in such an inconsiderate manner.

6 Likes

I wish I understood as a kid that I was being weird asking my female classmates through AIM if they were grossed out by burping of farting, with the intent of hoping to hear stories from them. I would be sneaky/not-so-sneaky about it like “do you find gas gross? no??? haha that’s cool. it’s so cool that you don’t find gas gross. anyway what was the biggest burp you ever remember having???”

Oh God it’s so cringe remembering it now. I’d be like “so umm weird question but maybe I won’t ask it.” And they’d be like “what? tell me!” and I’d be like “nah it’s super weird. I just ask weird things” and they’d be like "tell me :slight_smile: " and I’d be like “I have this thing where I like girls who burp and fart lol. do you?”. (I always called my fetish a “thing”). The usual variety of answers would be like “lol of course I do all girls do” or “yeah lol”. Then I’d ask what the biggest burp or fart they ever remember was, or if they had any notable embarrassing experience. Some would say something, others would be like “I don’t remember lol” and we’d forget I asked and move on. I kept doing it because at the time I got surprisingly enthusiastic responses, to the point where one girl at the time would message me whenever she burped. She once messaged me like “I just had the biggest burp from drinking a Pepsi and thought of you lol”

I think both at the time (early 2000’s) and at that age very few girls I asked really understood where I was coming from and what I was implying. I always phrased it as “I have a thing where I like girls who…” At the very least, they thought I was a “quirky but funny dude” who talked about non-conventional things. I am still friends with some of those girls. Even though no harm was done and they’re cool with it, I still wish I hadn’t done that because the intent was deceptive, you know?

However, I will never forget how a couple other girls got weirded out as to where the conversation was going and blocked me on AIM back in the day. That was really embarrassing, especially if we happened to run into each other in public. I hung out with my guy friends once from middle school in our high school years. This one girl who blocked me on AIM for being weird about asking burping and farting questions ran into us. Completely ignored me. She was like “Oh hey Steve, Dave, Sean–” and then just completely omitted me. Did not look in my direction. Did not acknowledge my presence. I think that was when I fully realized “Fuck, I wish I wasn’t borderline creepy on the Internet as a kid about this stuff.”

The last time I ever did that was way back in freshman year of college. Like literally a week or so before college started actually. I still cringe thinking about this, even though I never got a response back. The fact that she never responded is enough to tell me how awkward it was asking this. This hot girl I grew up with went to college and on Facebook posted this picture of herself with these panties that said something about liking farts. I then messaged her on Facebook with a loooong message. I wrote a preamble with “Oh wow funny running into you here on Facebook. Everyone uses this now!” then went to the point with “anyway I always remembered you were an upbeat girl and I saw your picture about the farts. I always had a “thing” for girls who did that and–”

Holy shit that was cringe and awful. I stopped doing that shit entirely after it hit me not long after sending that message. A day passed. No response. A week. A month. A year. Never got a response and I never followed up with it. I hate that I can still find that message whenever I want to and it’s just stuck there in the aether. When I’m feeling particularly bad about myself I’m like “Hey remember that really awkward message you sent that girl about your fetish? Look it up to remember what a sick creep you are.”

7 Likes

I told a str8 guy in a burp fetish voice chat that I masturbated when he burped. That’s when I was cancelled.

2 Likes

A lot of times when chatting w someone who likes burps I send them my loudest ones right away and I think I scare them Lmaoo. I usually think damn she’d like the best of the best but I feel like this has happened a few times now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I personally wish I could burp on command all sorts of ways to arouse people with the fetish, and I would find the dick pick to be evidence I’m getting the job done for a buddy who is as into burps as I am. You just have to know each other well enough to respect each others personal boundaries. Some people share their burps just for fun, and it’s not totally a sexual thing all the time. I feel so bad for saying a guy shared some burping and gave me an orgasm. I should have been more of a friend than a grimy content consumed by establishing boundaries up front.

Any time I have ever spent any amount of actual money on content I have regretted it so much. Not that the content was bad or anything and I want these creators to be supported of course. But my advice to anyone would be, if you see a video you want that costs money, just take a minute, find something free, use that instead. Your bank account will thank you.

16 Likes

I second this. Also, some models talk up the video a lot and when you actually watch it you realize it’s not as amazing as it was said to be.

Also, many OF promise customs but then when you actually talk about your custom they’re like “Actually I don’t do that”.

7 Likes

I never by any videos that don’t show any type of actual preview of the burps anymore. I hardly buy videos unless the model is well known for their talent. Definitely wasted money on subpar videos like that before.

8 Likes

I feel like the same and I’d like the facility on any site with such videos being platformed to comment on the video (without having to purchase obviously) “sorry, didn’t buy because you didn’t give me a preview of whether your burping skills are worth it or not”.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve felt buyer’s remorse so many times, for me it’s only been a minority of times thankfully.

6 Likes