What is a place where you hear the most burps irl

I went searching and didn’t find thread like this so here we go in my experience fast food places movie theaters and bars or whatever it’s called where you are from.

2 Likes

Definently during marching band practice, when you play a brass isntrument while moving at the same time it causes a lot of air movement in and out of the lungs and stomach. the extra can build up over time and burping is one way extra air gets released

9 Likes

I’ve actually never heard of this. do you have any stories?

I’ve never heard one in any fast food place actually. Occasionally I’ve heard something in a cinema but they’re usually closed mouth and the person is trying to be quiet, and it’s hard to determine if it was from someone male or female. Though it’s still fun to try to see who did it.

I think the best places (and maybe obvious answer) are anywhere that involves alcohol since that makes you burp and also care less about burping.

I wonder if there’s anyone who intentionally went into some kind of job or career because it might involve burping somehow. Like some job in a bar or some place where there’s eating and a casual atmosphere or etc

3 Likes

A gym is a good place since you need to let out some air before heavylifting.

4 Likes

That’s funny. I remember a flute player when I was in marching band who could let out some good ones.

2 Likes

I always notice that guys burp freely in places where other guys hang out. I was in the men’s spa in Las Vegas and this guy kept swallowing air and burping in the whirlpool and sauna. No complaints here! I also have a few coworkers in a steam plant I work in sometimes that burp as loud as they can just for relief and fun.

4 Likes

When I was in high school, playing sports I noticed guys tended to burp a lot during practice or during gym

2 Likes

Public restrooms y’all
Like atleast that’s the case for guys, idk why but no matter when and where I attend one there’s always some dude who’s burping out loud lmao

7 Likes