What type of burps do you like?

I often get requests or questions about different kind of burps. Long burps, loud burps, back to back burps, deep burps and so many more. I also get tons of requests what to wear like a bikini, a dress, nothing at all :wink:.

That brings me to the question. What are your favorite burps? Big burps in a bikini? Crop top with pop burps? Blowing burps into the camera?

Want to see whats popular and get ideas for my OF page! Let’s hear it!

When I first discovered I had this kink, was loud burping that I loved. Over the years my favorite type of burps have been the deep bassy ones. But I could truly say now, the gurgly ones are the ones that really get me going.

1 Like

I actually love soft, feminine burps the best. The kind where she just softly tilts her head and kind of “croaks”, either for a long time or just a “utt” or “ett” sound. I think it’s because I sort of only like burps in a specific context (the relief and trust aspect), so a woman basically “screaming out a burp” doesn’t always do it for me.

2 Likes

Yeah those are underrated tbh.

3 Likes

I love big long burps that are super deep. I tend to like guy burps more than girls burps.

4 Likes

As strange as it may be, I like the gurgly sounding burps

1 Like

I love gugly ones big ones daaamn they are the sexiest

1 Like