What type of burps do you like?

I often get requests or questions about different kind of burps. Long burps, loud burps, back to back burps, deep burps and so many more. I also get tons of requests what to wear like a bikini, a dress, nothing at all :wink:.

That brings me to the question. What are your favorite burps? Big burps in a bikini? Crop top with pop burps? Blowing burps into the camera?

Want to see whats popular and get ideas for my OF page! Letā€™s hear it!

When I first discovered I had this kink, was loud burping that I loved. Over the years my favorite type of burps have been the deep bassy ones. But I could truly say now, the gurgly ones are the ones that really get me going.

1 Like

Yeah those are underrated tbh.

3 Likes

I love big long burps that are super deep. I tend to like guy burps more than girls burps.

7 Likes

As strange as it may be, I like the gurgly sounding burps

1 Like

I love gugly ones big ones daaamn they are the sexiest

2 Likes

Yep. The long, deep ones. Those that come from deep down in an overstuffed glutton gut. Add in some moans in between or saying ā€œIā€™m fullā€ or ā€œIā€™m stuffedā€ and Iā€™m hooked!

3 Likes

I love belly and burp videos

1 Like

Real burps, you know, burps that sound natural, real, with no muscle force or anything. Thatā€™s what I love.

Preferably after a meal burps, from someone who is full, maybe rubbing their belly in a frequent, circular motion or stroking backwards and forwards. Itā€™s not hard.

4 Likes

those burps where it sounds like the gas is smoothly flowing out their mouth like a chocolate fountain, it sounds disgusting but looks like it would smell so good, thereā€™s this one chick i cant stop thinking of thatā€™s been burping like this for months and i cant get over her, her burps just effortlessly ā€œflowā€ out of her

4 Likes

Lmao I like them all I cant pick a favorite type tbh, but girls who can do a good variety of different sounding burps is ideal imo.

2 Likes

I like them all, but I looooove long burps

4 Likes

Anything on command and impressive talent wise is my preference. Specifically girls who combine inhaling and gulping in the same burp are my favorite. Kenzie and Breigh are examples that come to mind

4 Likes