When was the last time you saw a woman bloated?

Let’s give the belly fetish some love.

Doesn’t have to include burps or farts, but when were times you saw a woman visibly bloated that it turned you on?

To date, the best bloated belly I ever saw IRL was a friend of our family years ago. Her name was Beth. She was the neighbor of my uncle I think. She came over for Thanksgiving once and very unabashedly unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. The image of her belly just hanging out like that is ingrained forever in my memory. It was like so big that she had trouble zipping it back up. She was blond, short hair, had these big dorky glasses, and was hella cute. I was like 8 years old at the time but she was like past college age. Early or mid twenties, around there. This was one of my most formative fetish memories. She even let me pat her belly.

There is this attractive friend of a friend I know, Alessa. She is a curly brunette and is short and relatively thick with a very wide, popping ass. (Sadly she is already married). She dresses really nice all the time and I always steal glances because her outfits complement her figure all the damn time.

One time we were all at a house party at another friend’s house. We had lots of food and when all sat down on the floor to play Telestrations, she took off her belt. It was so casual that I actually missed when she did it, so I noticed like maybe five minutes after she took it off. She leaned back with her hands supporting her and she used one hand to rub her belly every now and then. She didn’t openly complain about eating too much but I could tell she was full because she sometimes muttered “Oof” while rubbing her belly. I was hoping she would undo her jeans but she didn’t go that far. When she left with her husband she put her belt back on but didn’t buckle it. I was just overall surprised that nobody said anything or made a joke about it. This was a different friend group than whom I normally hang out with though.

2 Likes