When you burp on command, which ways do you use?

When you burp on command, which ways do you use ?
Swallow or inhale or gulp
I can burp on command too. I use swallow to burp.

1 Like

I find it much easier to gulp even tho it takes longer

2 Likes

Inhale is my preferred method. Mostly because I find it is the method that gives me the greatest length, volume, tone, and control. Also because I find the noise you can make with an inhale to be very attractive especially when it’s immediately followed with a massive belch. I can do other methods like gulping but I have worse results and I also find them less attractive.

2 Likes

I’ve never understood the inhale technique. I’ve seen it done hundreds of times but can’t figure out biologically how to do it… So in short, gulping/ swallowing air

2 Likes

Haven’t figured out inhaling yet, so swallowing it is. The inhale sound is hot, but so can be the gulping sound, and the build up can be great for building anticipation.

1 Like

I guess i’m a switch lol. I can do both and often combine them for my burps. But I’d say inhale my primary method as it allows me more control (and it’s weirdly the method i figured out first), yet I usually prefer to watch gulping as a spectator

1 Like

Gulping is definitely the more dramatic method. You are in suspense as the gulping begins as you wonder what sort of belch will follow. It’s especially hot when the belch is much louder than you expect after just a few gulps.

2 Likes

If I’m having a bit of a burping session, I’ll work up a store of air by inhaling, but I find it hard to expel it all whilst maintaining control, so I normally then initiate the burps using the gulping method. Seems to work quite well! The initial filling of my stomach allows the burps to become bigger than just the air I gulp afterwards, I find.

For context, this is what they sound like: Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

6 Likes