Where should we post transgender material?

Hello community!

This site is available from almost all parts of the world, the members of the community come from diverse backgrounds and have all different sexual orientations and identities.

Thinking over this fact and given that my favorite avatar of the burping fetish are the female transgender burps and gas related experiences. And I’m sure i’m not alone.

I need to ask you whether the is or not a proper section where one can post and find transgender burps material without mixing it up with traditional sexual orientation material. So that those materials can coexist without ruining anyone’s experience?

How to properly tag them so it would not be easily confused with cis-gender burping fetish ones?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Hi, nice to have you with us.

I would love to have your thoughts on this actually because I don’t want members here to feel marginalised. My initial thought was that topics could be tagged with the trans and ftm or mtf tags. So in the example of one of your favourite burps maybe, it could be posted in the Female Media category with the tags trans and mtf.
I know you might think it’s redundant to include trans if mtf is already mentioned (surely MTF implies transgender?) but not everyone knows what initialisms like MTF or FTM mean, so it could be helpful to include both.

This system would mean that anyone browsing wouldn’t have to click on a post if they saw it had the trans tag and they prefer cis burps, while the benefit for you would be that you can search for the mtf tag and be presented with every trans topic ever posted here.

3 Likes

I appreciate such complete and detailed answer. Thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

Would this be one category containing both AMAB and AFAB content?

I’m attracted to cisgender men so I think labels like trans men or trans women would be appropriate for such threads.

@Umbris I think we should make two categories.

@thelucky3 They’re not offensive as far as I know, but any transgender members can feel free to correct me.

MTF should be in the female category, and FTM in the male category. It’s the least we can do. Their right of acceptance far outweighs the discomfort of some people who would not like to see them.

I know in the old forum there was a thread for trans girls (in the female section)

Yeah, we’re just trying to avoid “megathreads” here - they make individual things harder to find. I’ll make the two categories.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any trans belching in a while :frowning: only blondierox, but she is a crossdresser

Uhhh… About to make this even more complicated, but… What about non-binary folx?
I’m NB myself, and I’m curious about this.
I’m getting more comfortable in presenting more androgynously and being comfortable with my own body and sexuality.
If there was a section for it, I might just contribute some vids of myself depending on interest.

3 Likes

I scrolled through the topics and found this the same day I posted about being trans in uncategorized…

I’d really like a spot for us!

(Preamble: I’m trying to be sensitive about this issue as a cis male pondering about this for the first time):

Perhaps if non-binary people were willing to compromise, by stating that they identify as NB but that their physical gender is one or the other? If they don’t feel comfortable with this, perhaps just allowing people to visually identify the biological gender is ok, but if they are super androgynous to the point that nobody can tell, well, that’s going to lead to discomfort on the part of the watcher depending on (or perhaps largely independently of) their sexuality. So this suggests that compromises should be struck? If the first compromise I mentioned is acceptable, can we come up with tags for that, or do such abbreviations already exist?

So, i didn’t really want to out myself but Ive been observing these trans threads and I guess it’s important. FTM here and I think using MTF and FTM is the best option. Not offensive to me at all. You could also label as "transgender male, or transgender female. I understand the desire to seperate burps based on gender, however seperating us does also make me feel a bit “othered”. There’s a reason why I generally tried to stay stealth on this site and the old site. Gotten too much backlash for just being trans with the burping fetish. Not to mention I’m mostly gay, so it sort of hurts when gay cis men reject my burps just based off of my trans status because I do feel and look like a man. I do feel like this is an important conversation to have though as i feel that trans people (trans men specifically) are generally ostracised from the burp fetish community. MTF’s are much more sought after and welcome. I don’t burp very loud, but I do have one video up on YT i made a post for on here. You’re welcome to add it to any FTM burping playlists if you’d like. And if anyone on here is interested in an FTM with the fetish … hit me up. Please no hate mail. Thanks. (Also, not too sure about the NB situation… I guess you could make a separate NB playlist or thread?)

3 Likes

I truly think it should totally be up to that Transgender individual where s/he feels more comfortable categorizing his or her’s videos and that person shouldn’t be held responsible by the website for posting a transgender person’s videos in the “wrong section”… In most occasions the video is tagged “Transgender” or “M2F” or “F2M” and it’s up to the audience to choose if they want to watch it or not.

That’s just my opinion on the matter though but I do believe it’s the most fair option because everyone’s experiences are different and where one F2M, for example, may feel like he should post a video in the female section another may feel more comfortable posting it in the male section.

1 Like