Where TF did they go?

Maybe we can help each other out on this one. Does anybody have a memory of a burp or burpS from an UNPOPULAR female in on a TV show that you can’t find anywhere…no matter how hard you search? One that is hiding from me was this show from like the early 2000s called MY LIFE IS A SITCOM. I saw the previews and it immediately caught my attention. There were these blonde twins and the narrator was like guess how you can tell them apart. One of them is very good at burping and then she ripped a nice one. But when I got ready to watch this show I guess I missed it or either caught the wrong episode. Can’t find it anywhere. The other one that I’ve been trying to find, is hiding really good for me. Oprah went free had an episode called OPRAH’S FUNNY HOME VIDEOS. There was a female named Margo who sent in a video entry. She was like (I could work, watch this.) She let out an okay one and said wait I can do better. Then she let out and even better one and said hold on I can do better than that. And then the last one was just as loud as the first two but a lot longer. She had on like a college sweater and you hear her friends cheering her own in the video. That s*** has to exist somewhere lol. My life is a sitcom, comes up when you type it in but I can’t find anything about the burpin twin.

2 Likes