Who is a Girl Who Had Burps That You Thought Were Okay, But Now You Think Her Burps Have Improved?

For me, the girl is Alinity. Her burps were quiet and soft before but now Alinity’s burps are louder and deeper.

1 Like

Well this isn’t really a creator of some sort but my girlfriend has had quite the progression. She started of with very small half second burps and now that I taught her how to do the inhale technique I’m pretty sure she can reach up to 2 seconds and really loud. But theres still room for improvement!

5 Likes

Nikki Wong improved a lot when she was ok when starting out. Was also unimpressed with Marsha (The Burping Princess) when she first showed up but checked her out again a few months before she terminated her channel and she was amazing

7 Likes

Lizzie Rose. If you saw her old videos when she was active, then you can see she really improved as the years went on.

yeah Lizzie Rose was the most impressive improvement. She was pretty weak starting off, then became one of the best, if not THE best

1 Like

Absolutely the same! When she first started being noticed for burping I watched a few of her videos but was unimpressed with her burps and put her in the “not good enough” pile. They didn’t turn me on at all. It wasn’t until about a month ago that I chanced upon a compilation she featured in and couldn’t believe it was the same girl because now her burps were much deeper and much more to my liking. She is one of the only girls I have known who has managed to go from doing burps that I couldn’t enjoy at all, to burps that were almost exactly the kind of burps that I loved.

I would say Nikki Wong and MissFreudianSlit. I saw FreudianSlit’s first video and they were super weak.

1 Like

I would also say that aprilburps and Mia Shmirrr have also gotten much better over time.