Windy Vengeance (Fiction)

So… Do y’all remember Bao? It’s been a while since we’ve visited her. Let’s see what she’s up to.
But first…
Disclaimers!!!
This story contains farts!
Links to adult - yeah, no one cares about that.
Dual genders! (Mainly girls, but there is one guy.)
And… Ahem, shenanigans. It’s… Weird. Nothing too gross (I hope), but hey, when you’re best friend is a revenge-seeking nudist, shit will get weird. XD
Oh yeah, whoever guesses the reference in the story will get a gold star. :wink:

A quiet house is a rarity in a fast-paced world, especially when you’re not a mother who’s dropped your kids off at school and your husband at work. However, this Saturday decided to bless the occupants of the house with blissful silence.
With these two however, that silence and sweet-smelling air wouldn’t last for long.
Qing stole a glance at her best friend and coworker Bao, who was currently staring out the window as her parents and brother pulled out of the driveway. She grinned while rubbing her grumbling stomach.
“They’re gone,” she whispered. Qing shook her head.
“Someone could’ve seen you like that! Then what would you have done?” Bao chuckled as she looked down at her nude form. Qing wasn’t modest either; her black miniskirt revealed a commando appearance.
“Doesn’t matter now though, does it?” She mused aloud as she pulled containers of food out of the fridge. Baozai, stir-fried rice, egg rolls, tofu, scallion pancakes, dumplings, and sesame balls filled the air with a delectable aroma, invoking pleased and eager inhales and grins from the two teens. Bao loaded her plate and made her way into the living room.
“So… This plan of yours… Involves eating all the food?” Qing asked while grabbing some egg rolls. “No… The plan involves fucking my parents over like they did to me.” She plucked a Baozi and bit into it. Sweetness and savory combos partied on her tongue.
“Ya know that story contest the college had yesterday?”
“You mean the one you slayed?”
“Yeah.” In two more bites, the Baozi was in her stomach. “They were, and I quote, ‘going to be very busy this weekend’. Meanwhile my brother is going to have them in the stands for the fifth time. Well let them celebrate. Let them come home to the wonderful feast awaiting them.” Her grin was laced with malicious glee.
“By the time we’re done, there won’t be a feast left.” Qing nodded and bit into a crunchy spring roll. “Interesting… So, I can eat as much as I want?” Her friend’s eyes lit up.
“Absolutely!” Balancing her plate and an additional helping of sesame balls and dumplings, she made her way to the living room. Qing found a showing of Supermarket Sweep and patted next to her while swiping a dumpling. “To vengence and full stomachs!” Bao cheered.
“To vengence and full stomachs!”

Qing found friendships very… Weird at times.
In highschool, ‘friends’ were the ones you sat with during lunch and gushed your sex life and beauty tips to. On social media, your friends were determined by who liked your content, even if those photos were photoshopped out of existence.
But her friendship with Bao was … weird, but in all the right ways.
There were no rules in school about what to label two nude girls eating ridiculous amounts of food and watching Supermarket Sweep (an old show), nor were there any hashtags to describe their friendship. But she’d take this over any trending status or social acceptance any day.
BrrRUUUuUUUuUUUUUuuuuuuUUuuUuuUP!
Especially if it meant she didn’t have to focus on decorum so much.
“Ooh, that was a good one!” Bao exclaimed with a pat to her bloated stomach. She eyed the contestants searching for the $5,000 before getting up and heading to the kitchen, letting loose another air pocket in the process.
“They won’t find it,” Qing chuckled. “They’re supposed to be looking for bread, not fish.”
“Mhm!” Bao opened a container of tea eggs and placed it on the island. This led to an odd sight for Qing, who was puzzled as to why her friend was angling her ass into the container.
“Bao, what are you doing now?” Bao smirked.
“Seasoning the food, of course.” Spreading a small but soft asscheek open, she closed her eyes and concentrated.
PffffffftPBTbSPBTHPFBBBBBBT!
A strong gust of spice-induced flatulence echoed around the container. Bao quickly put the lid back on and chuckled.
“Just gotta wait for the next one.” Qing cocked her head.
“Are you going to shit yourself?”
“No you heathen! Damn, even I have limits!”
“Says the person who’s in front of her best friend with zero clothes on.”
“At least I’m not fucking anybody on the side.”
“True dat.” Qing sat next to her friend on the island while Bao opened a container of scallion pancakes.
“Fart on these with me,” she said while bouncing.
“What?!”
“Trust me.” Bao put the container under her and rested her head on the counter. With both legs on opposite sides of the container, she effectively straddled it while spreading both cheeks apart.
BbBRT! PFBBbbbbBBTBFFPPPPTFBHTP!
Warm and greasy, the two best words to describe the fart that escaped Bao’s puckered asshole. Qing watched with morbid amusement as a copious amount of fetid air was sprayed onto the cakes. Her asshole retreated when the fart was completed.
“Ah, that felt so good! Now come on, Qing, I know you’ve got a lot of air in that belly of yours!” Qing couldn’t deny her need to fart, but on food?
“Are you sure about this?” Bao stared at her.
“Would I do it if I wasn’t?” she deadpanned. Qing shrugged and placed several pancakes and two eggs on a plate. Assuming a squatting position over the food, she rubbed her grumbling belly in slow, soothing circles.
Booouuuuuuurg…
A pocket of air traveled down her intestines and through her awaiting hole.
BBBBpRRRpRFFBFPpftbPPPfBbBtTBSBBP!
Unlike Bao’s fart, this one reeked with vinegar, fermented beans, and numerous spice combos. During this wet ripper, Bao stole a glance at her friend’s bloated stomach and laughed around a bite of stir-fried rice. Qing sighed in pleasure before grunting and releasing a shorter but more pungent one. Bao clapped.
“Don’t you feel better now?” she sighed. Qing smirked and nodded.
“Much.” She sat up, but the sudden motion readjusted the food and air in her stomach, sending some of said air up.
BWOOOOOOoooOOOOOorAaaaaaaaaARP!
Loud and proud, Qing pushed on her stomach to ensure all the fetid air was freed. As it came up, she could taste the moist chicken dumplings, the savory stir-fried rice, and the sweet bean paste from one of the baozi. She thumped her chest in satisfaction once it ended.
“Urf, 'xcuse me, I guess!” she bellowed. “Now… UuuUUuurRRUP! What’s left to eat?” She pulled a pair of sunglasses out of her pocket and put them on. :dark_sunglasses:
“I don’t think I can… stomach anymore.”
YEEEEEEAAAAH-
“Well, we have two pancakes, three sesame balls, that container of fried rice I’m about to fart on, and that bowl of dumplings I might also fart on.”
“Let me get some more now then,” Qing chuckled before shoving a sesame ball into her face. She scooped two more and wedged a pancake in her mouth.
Guuuuuuuuuurrr…
With a small laugh, Bao also shoved a sesame ball into her mouth, the delicate sweetness tapdancing on her tastebuds. Her grin was one full of delight. Her eyes glistened.
“Oh my gosh, these are so gooood!” she moaned. The bliss in her eyes and smile was melted by imaginings of shocked and horrified expressions. Her face took on a darker appearance.
“A shame my family won’t be able to appreciate it.”
Her stomach gurlged eagerly, although it was more interested in eliminating excess air so it could digest all the food. Positioning herself once more (with feeling!), she allowed the air to travel through her in preparations of exciting.
“You going to watch the next episode?” Qing asked while nursing her bloated stomach. Oddly enough, that ache wasn’t stopping her appetite.
“Yeah, I’ll just watch it from here,” Bao chirped as she rested her cheeks in a container of stir-fried rice.
BBBFFFRR-FfffffffFFRRRRRRRRRPPPPPBT!
Bao didn’t bother to spread her cheeks this time, instead opting to allow the thick fart to permeate the rice. A few rice kernels tumbled in the gusty breeze.
PRAAAAaAAFFFFBBBBBPPPT!
“Ah…” Qing watched Bao release another bout of flatulence onto the balls and rice. Her hair shielded her face, but she saw a glimpse of sadness. Her parents were assholes from the stories she heard. Hated only because she wasn’t a girl. How stupid. Sure, her parents could be quite strict (although she wasn’t sure if it was all in her head or not), they never hated her for something as stupid as gender. Her heart went out to her, but her inability to socialize well blocked her from offering any meaningful comfort. She sighed and hopped on the island next to her. Bao rested a hand on her stomach and pushed out a ripe meaty fart onto the pancakes.
“Hey.”
“Sup?” Bao inquired after a wet ending.
“I liked your story. You’re… You’re really good.” A ghost of a smile spread across Bao’s face.
“Thanks.”
“No probs.
Hey.”
“Hm?” Bao tilted to the side and held a leg up.
“Don’t… Don’t let your parents fuck you over, okay? They…they may not see… Uh, your full potential. Hell, some of the stuff they’ve done could probably be classified as abuse, but please. Don’t… Let them get to you. You have so much to offer the world, you know? Just because they say you’re worthless and you would’ve been better off n…never born doesn’t mean it’s true.”
Great job, you idiot. You’re just a co-worker and classmate. You’ve barely hung out for five months. She doesn’t want your help. Stupid, stupid, stupid! If you had grown up in a shitty situation, you would’ve known what to do! You don’t deserve to li-
“Yeah…” The soft affirmation would’ve missed Qing’s ears if she continued down her road. Qing smiled softly and put a hand on her friend’s shoulder.
“You’re gonna get out of this house someday, and you’re gonna show them how they messed with the wrong motherfucker, okay? So… Don’t lose hope.”
You fucked it up.
BLeeeeeaaaaauuur…
Bao ignored her stomach and opted to lean in closer. A genuine smile softened her features.
“Yeah…”
Booourg!
Bao could feel the trapped air race up her esophagus. With a smirk, she opened her mouth to release the
BREeeeeEeeaaaaAAAaaaUURP!
Right into Qing’s face. She mockingly fanned the sesame-scented air.
“Excuse you! Bet that one felt good!”
Damn straight it did…” Bao didn’t have the heart to tell Qing she wasn’t 100% sure of her words, but they warmed her inside nonetheless. Not everyone in the world is a jerkwad, it seemed.
“Say…” She gestured to the empty containers. “We did it! We finished all the food we needed to devour!” Qing pumped her fists in the air as Bao put the containers in the sink. With a relatively clear counter (Bao still had one container of baozi to season), the two girls took a breather to observe their stomachs. Packed to the brim with delicious food, both stomachs stuck out a good five inches.
Smirks were shared as they knew they would go down with a little relief.
“So…what do ya say we watch some Gilmore Girls while our stomachs go down?” Bao winked and headed towards the living room.
“But what abour your family coming back? Heck, we’re supposed to be at my place for the night!”
“Look at the time.” Qing’s eyes widened in shock.
45 minutes.
That’s how much time had passed.
“My brother’s game has just started. They’ll be out for at least three hours. And so long as your parents don’t come looking for us, we’re golden!” Qing nodded and made herself comfortable on the sofa. Bao sat on the ground, container of food in hand.
“Gotta put this ass to use,” she winked.

Anyone who dared entered the house would be hit by a rude awakening.
For the past half hour, the two girl’s stomachs were working feverishly to digest the massive consumption of food. All good work has output.
Its output was in the form of raunchy eructation and flatulence.
eeeeeeeeeeUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGH!
“Ah… Oh my gosh, that felt so good,” Bao crooned. Qing nodded before thumping her chest and releasing one that was bassier and shorter. Bao grinned.
“Ooh, I can smell some Coke!”
“Really?” Qing sniffed the air. “Huh. I drank that before I got here. I can smell your ass, though.” As if on cue, Bao leaned to the right and angled her ass towards the rice.
PsBbbB-BRRRRRRRFTFSPBBFTPSSSBPT! Prying her cheeks helped get rid of any trapped gas, ensuring the rice is very ‘well-seasoned.’ A glimmer of light flashed in her eyes as she slammed the lid close to trap the gases.
“Yo I got an idea.” She sped into the kitchen and put the rice away before taking out a tray. Qing, unaware of her friend’s antics, placed a hand on her taut stomach.
BRAAAAAAAUUUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuuuUuuuuh! A long and languid belch rolled out of her mouth as she stuck her tongue out like a dog. When the bout of chunky air ended, she gasped and stood up.
“Okay, what were you - woah.”
Bao had planted both asscheeks firmly on a tray of raw chicken breasts. Squatting over the first breast, she cut one that brought back the memories of the sesame oil and cabbage they’d consumed recently. Qing was stuck in a pit of mild disgust and immense amusement.
“Ooh, I think I warmed it up a bit,” Bao commented before shuffling to the next one.
All six pieces of chicken were perfectly seasoned, some with rich meaty farts, others with juicy farts. A few got the dry treatment where the air would create a PFBPAAAAARRRFP! on the breast. Had she been prepared, she would’ve recorded the whole thing. But hey, the memories would be great.
“There!” she exclaimed as she sealed the spices in with plastic wrap. “Hey, how do you feel?”
BRUAHUUuuuRuUUUUUAARRRUP!
“I take that as pleasantly content?”
“Yep, and I’m not so bloated anymore, so now we can go downtown!”
“Alright, let me get some clothes on.” Bao skipped every other stair, failing to notice Qing gingerly rubbing her stomach.
Oooouurg…
She clutched her stomach with both hands and squeezed, forcing the large gas bubble out of its confinement.
BUUUHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrRRRRrRrrRrP!
Her all-time favorite belch came out. Raunchy, crass, long, bassy, chunky, and from the very pit of her stomach. Those always gave her the most relief and a decent second taste of her meal. She didn’t bother excusing herself after this one.
“Ooh, I heard it from up here!” Bao galloped down the steps with a shit-eating grin. “And here I thought you were done…”
“Heh, that was the last big one. And come on, I know you got one in there.” Bao rolled her eyes and rested both hands on her stomach.
BUuuuuUUUuuuuUUUU-uUuu-uuUUu-HOOOURCH!
“Aaahhh…” Bao closed her eyes in bliss as she inhaled the fruits of her labors. A feast. All for her and her friend.
What more could she possibly ask for?
“Alright, let’s go!” She said after expelling a short afterburp.
And go they did.

Yeeeaaaahh… I’m not sorry. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes