Your current go to burper

As the title says, who’s your current go to burper when you just gotta blow your load?

1 Like

Thighsquish

5 Likes

For a short while, it was cathelou from TikTok. But she’s been incognito for about 2 months

1 Like

Well thank you!

6 Likes

My girlfriend ajsjdhsdja

4 Likes

I think starting yesterday…it’s Cass from TikTok. Got a custom from her yesterday and…damn

1 Like

Never heard one that long… come out of her. But she does amazing sexy bassy burps. As far as the OF is concerned… I’m about 80 percent sure she doesn’t, but I can ask her

1 Like

if we’re allowed to give usernames, I’d say ariasaki or menina arroto. if usernames aren’t allowed, let me know and I will remove this comment

2 Likes

Mine is going to change from time but CURRENTLY, I’ve had my eye in Burp Piggy from TikTok. The newer her videos are, the better. It’s like they improve over a period of time.

2 Likes

Sounds like I need to check her out

1 Like

Juliana/meninaarroto has been around longer than this website (in its current form). No worries about mentioning someone as famous as her!

To answer the question, at the moment I’m really impressed by Fizzy Izzy, and @MilkyBearBurps has insane length as well.

9 Likes

Hahha stay tuned!!!

1 Like

Have you done that yet?

1 Like

ruelpsilicious.life ist the best I found so far on TikTok.
And yes, Thighsquish of course.

2 Likes

Hell yeah :eggplant: shes a regular now hehe

1 Like

Have you followed my socials?

https://www.tiktok.com/@seana.the.burping.queen?_t=8jBX6lR8y6H&_r=1

Im “alright”!!!

1 Like

Are you following me yet?

1 Like

I checked ya out and I like what I see❤️…but I have one question. Why do a lot of you tiktokers have hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands of followers and follow 0 back. I’ve always wanted to hear the answer from a content creator lol

For me, personally, its semi about maintaining a level of anonymity, but also how do i choose who to follow? Lol
Im not sure what other content creators take is on it, but that is mine! It keeps it easy for me, keeps my feeds uncluttered and just makes sense!
Sorry for the long winded spiel!!!
Thsnks for coming to my ted talk! :rofl:

2 Likes

No, don’t be sorry…I DID ask and u answered

1 Like