Your favorite one-word description of a burp?

not a one word description, but:

“did you hear that?”

always sounds hot when it’s really loud

2 Likes

i find the word ‘burp’ itself pretty hot. for example my friend that burps sends me unsolicited burp videos on occasion, and sometimes she’ll just text me ‘burp’ after it. now as much as i like being surprised when randomly being sent burp videos (unless the thumbnail of her puffed cheeks or open mouth doesn’t give it away) just seeing her text this is hot itself, as if there’s nothing else to say, it’s just a burp to her.
berp

i also like the word ‘bad’ being said in a certain context. for example a few girls i’ve texted have been like ‘my burps are so bad’, and then when i actually see them burp they’re monsters, and they describe it that way because they’re embarassed by how loud they are and they can’t help it, and see it as a problem. i usually just mess with them and say ‘do you mean bad as in weak?’ and then they say their burps are really big.

“Weak!” Is my favorite one word description of a burp, because it always leads to more burp attempts and might start up a burp competition of other burpers are around.

3 Likes