19F I can’t stop burping, ask me anything

I’ve mentioned this before on here, but i have a stomach condition that makes me incredibly gassy. On a normal day i probably burp 25-50 times. These aren’t quiet, dainty burps either.
burps like these are on the smaller side for me

ask me anything about my burping or my best stories from it

24 Likes

Do yu know the inhale technique

What kinds of things make you the most gassy?

have you ever suprised someone else with a large burp?

All the time. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes its just slipped out.

I’m 4’11 and about 100lbs, so just about everyone who’s heard me burp has been pretty shocked to hear that come out of such a small person.

During the days where just about everyone wore a mask in public, i didn’t bother holding back. Obviously everyone around heard but even then, they never suspected that noise came out of the smallest person in sight.

One day i was in target, and the second i walked into the store i felt some gas coming on, I went to the empty bathroom, closed the heavy door behind me, and proceeded to let out a burp, probably about 3 seconds long, deep, and so powerful i could feel my lips moving as the air rushed out of me. I still felt gas in my stomach after this so i let out 3 more burps of about the same caliber. After the last one, I heard a distinct woman’s voice, one that smoked probably a pack a day, yell from outside “that’s fucking disgusting!”
Later I finished my shopping , and I go to pay. The woman at the register was taller than me by about 6-7 inches and reeked of cigarettes. As she was ringing me up my stomach made a loud noise and before i could stop it I was letting out a massive burp. It was so strong i couldn’t keep my mouth closed for more than a second. My eyes widened and my face got red as I burped for nearly 6 seconds, everyone checking out was looking at me. I apologized profusely to the disgusted woman at the counter who said nothing, aside from informing me of my total. I’ve never left a store so fast after paying lol

but to be honest, no one who knows me is really surprised by it anymore

38 Likes

I get especially gassy when i haven’t eaten or another thing is if ive been wearing shapewear, like a waist trainer. Shapewear seems to trap the gas so when i take it off i end up burping uncontrollably for like 10 minutes after

15 Likes

does drinking soda help you get it out or make the problem worse?

What’s the biggest burp you’ve ever done?

Honestly I’m struggling to think of just one lol. The longest they’ve gone on for is about 6-7 seconds, but I only started recording my burps recently so i haven’t managed to catch one of those yet.

This one is probably the most powerful one i have saved in my voice notes rn

23 Likes

Sorry you gotta deal with some bad with your top tier burping, but I’m curious how you learned to burp on command? Did you burp a lot naturally but taught yourself to relieve extra trapped gas?

2 Likes

That’s basically exactly it, i was always letting out smaller natural burps but i never felt relieved after until i learned to burp on command, after i started doing that regularly my natural burps got louder too

10 Likes

Do you ever burp to annoy people? Maybe your fiends,family…

all the time lol, everyone around me are so sick of my burps which makes it all the more fun to let the big ones loose

12 Likes

i just learned it!

3 Likes

i pretty much burp for about 10-20 minutes straight every 2-3 hours, after that there’s no gas pain until the next burping fit

9 Likes

in the moment it leads to a huge buildup of gas but after a let out a handful of good burps i feel so good, alcoholic bubbly beverages usually lead to the biggest burps

9 Likes

Do u have Gastritis?

Loved your burps, but seem pretty funny and interesting coming out of a 4’11 haha…

What are some of your favorite stories to look back on?

And do you have the fetish yourself?

I don’t have the fetish myself, i just love making content and happened upon a community that would enjoy my bad habbit/talent (depending on who you ask lol)

6 Likes