Belly Stuffing Story (Female, Fiction)

Hey there everyone! I’m glad everyone liked my non-fiction stories in the Female section of the forums. I mentioned there that I was thinking of starting a story of a fantasy I’ve had mostly to do with belly stuffing. While there are a good amount of burps (this IS the Burp Fetish Forums after all haha), the story is focused on belly stuffing. I hope you all enjoy the first part as much as I did writing it!

If this is in the wrong section, feel free to redirect it to the most relevant section mods.

EDIT: The formatting is super weird on this post, not sure why. It looked good when writing it. Sorry for the awful formatting haha. If someone could help regarding this, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT 2: Ok found a temporary solution to formatting, but I still don’t like the way it formats on these forums.

**PART 1**

** “Caroline! I’m home! I brought dinner!” These words suddenly jolted Caroline out of a nap. She had been extremely tired after a workout and was absolutely ravenous. She got up and checked her golden hair in the mirror. Bed head, as usual. Her pale skin, and bright green eyes radiated in her lamp in the corner of the room. As she made her way down the stairs, she was wondering what her mom had brought her. Was it her favorite, Big Macs from McDonald’s, or was it something else? **

** “First time out of the dungeon tonight?” her mom said. Caroline rolled her eyes. **

** “Mom, you know how tired I am after I work out. Today was brutal” Caroline sighed. It was true, her slim build had been aching heavily recently. She had just started working out a month ago and no progress had been made so far, outside of her abs finally starting to poke through her belly. Although there wasn’t much fat at all to go through, as her weight had stayed at 90 lbs. at a height of 5’4”. **

** “That’s no excuse to sleep half the day, that’s all I’m gonna say” her mom lectured. Here we go again, Caroline thought. Another argument. **

** “Can we just eat? I’ve been absolutely starving since I got home,” Caroline pleaded. Her dad, who had been silently sitting in the living room until now, had finally decided to join the discussion.**

** “Yes, dear, can we stop the arguments for once this millennium? I really don’t wanna deal with this after work.” Her mom apologized, explaining to both that she had a shitty day at work as well. She reached into one of the three McDonald’s bag and pulled out a Big Mac. Caroline gasped and looked into her bag and saw 3 Grand Macs, as well as 3 large fries. Her mom had decided to treat the family that night and brought them a feast. Caroline quickly thanked her mom and rushed upstairs with her bag as well as he large Coke.**

** “Oh my god, this looks absolutely amazing,” Caroline said as she gazed at the first Grand Mac, “I needed this.” She opened YouTube and saw a new video from Alice Eats, a competitive eater. Her new video was an eating challenge, this time, one where the challenge was to eat 5 Chipotle burritos and a 2 liter of a soda of her choice. Caroline excitedly clicked on the video and starting eating her big meal as well. In about 5 minutes, Caroline had finished her first Grand Mac and fry, as well as half of her large Coke. An intense feeling of pressure sat in Caroline’s slightly enlarged belly. Knowing what was coming, Caroline quickly put two hands over her mouth and let out a powerful 6 second belch. **

** “Holy shit, that felt incredible. Thank god I held that in,” Caroline said to herself, knowing her mom’s aversion to her extreme bodily functions. She let out an aftershock burp immediately after and managed to hold her lips closed as the belch reverberated in her mouth. Right after the second burp was released by Caroline, another loud burp echoed into her ears. On the video she was watching, Alice had just chugged a good bit out of her 2 liter of Dr. Pepper and had finished 2 burritos. The burp sounded similar to Caroline’s a few seconds ago. Caroline laughed at the power of the burp and admired Alice’s ability to eat massive quantities of food (and drink). She noticed a lot of similarities between her and Alice in these 2 talents.**

** After all three Grand Macs, fries and large Coke had been destroyed in 10 minutes, Caroline leaned back and sighed. Her stomach, while surprisingly not full yet, was very satisfied. She thought she could easily polish off 2 or maybe even three more before reaching her maximum capacity. Her belly was now tight as a drum and enormously distended. **

** “Man, the food baby is so real,” Caroline thought, rubbing it slowly. Feeling very self-conscious, Caroline changed into a loose sweatshirt to put it out of her mind. She could hear it gurgle, struggling to digest the epic meal she had just consumed. A burp could be heard traveling up Caroline’s body, as she quickly put a fist up to her mouth to muffle the eruption. **

** As she came back to her laptop and pressed play to continue the video, Caroline noticed Alice’s now swollen stomach after consuming 5 Chipotle burritos and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. To end off the video, Alice stood up and measured her food baby, as well as stood on the scale to weigh herself. Caroline admired how comfortable Alice was in her own skin (with the same body type as her). Seeing the changes Alice’s body went through (a 25 inch waist to a 34 inch waste, as well as 102 lbs. to 110 lbs.) was a familiar sight to Caroline. Caroline felt inspired by this and walked over to her scale and stepped on. **

** Hers eyes opened wide at the number on the scale - 97 lbs. She then remembered she also has a measuring tape, much like Alice, to measure the diameter of her food baby. She remembered her normal stomach diameter (23 inches) and started to wrap the tape around her midsection. 31 inches. EIGHT INCHES, Caroline thought. God, I’m such a pig.**

** Due to her massive appetite and capacity, as well as her tiny size, Caroline regularly got gigantic food babies. She remembered last November, when she ate 7 full plates of food (not including dessert) at her family’s Thanksgiving dinner. She then remembered how judging all her cousins were as well as the burps she let out that day.**

** “Those burps were so epic”, Caroline said, laughing to herself, “Mom was so pissed.” Speaking of burps, another particularly large belch had risen from her belly and projected itself out of her mouth. It had echoed loudly and, while short, was extremely deep and powerful. She put her hands up to her mouth as it ended, but it was far too late. **

** “CAROLINE!” her mother bellowed from the bottom of the stairs. Caroline’s face turned bright red and her heart started beating fast. She grunted as she got up, too full of food to move comfortably. **

** “Sorry mom, you know how I am when I eat,” Caroline said meekly. **

** “Oh stop with the excuses, young lady, you know I hate when you burp,” her mom complained. Caroline was close to talking back, wishing her mom would stop calling her a “young lady.” She was 20 years old for god’s sake, stop being so condescending. Caroline was wise to not argue back however, and hurriedly threw away her trash and ran back upstairs. **

** As she got back to her room, she threw herself onto her bed (careful not to land on her inflated stomach) and looked through Alice’s channel of videos. Alice and her food challenge videos had always been a bright part of her days, especially when her mom was on a warpath like today. Caroline was inspired to do the same for other people. Due to her similar abilities in capacity, she had a plan. She picked up the phone and called her friend. **

** “Hey, I think I want to start a competitive eating channel. Do you think you can help with that?”**

9 Likes

I like this so far, mate! If you’re trying to bold your words however, you can’t have space between your words like ** this** or ** this **; the astericks need to touch the word, like this.

1 Like

Oh I know, but I wasn’t trying to bold all the words. It formatted very weirdly when I first posted it, and using bold was the only fix I found. Thanks for the kind words though!

1 Like

This is an interesting read. I don’t read many stories that feature muscleguts, but you’ve managed to make a good one.

1 Like

Hey all, I’ve been bored and horny as hell in this quarantine, so I’m writing Part 2 a bit earlier than usual. Expect a lot more today as well. I’m writing this in post as opposed to in Word like I did in the previous part. I hope that helps with the formatting this time. Enjoy!

PART 2:

“You’re just deciding to do this now Caroline? I’ve told you that you should do it for a while now,” her friend Katie had answered very enthusiastically, “You’ve been a ridiculous eater for as long as we’ve been friends.”

Caroline and Katie had met in middle school, where Caroline’s appetite had started to grow bigger and bigger. Both girls remembered when Caroline ate an entire extra large Meat Lover’s Pizza after school for an experiment. Katie had always been intrigued by Caroline’s monstrous appetite for as long as they’ve known each other, so when Caroline brought up the idea of making eating challenge videos, Katie was extremely excited.

“Yeah, do you remember Alice Eats? I think I wanna make videos like she does,” Caroline explained, “She’s just like me, I swear.”

“Not really, but I think you’re better Care,” Katie said, “you can probably eat circles around her.” Katie’s interest in Caroline’s ability to eat was more in curiosity than it was sexually. She was absolutely amazed every time Caroline decided to have one of her epic “cheat days/meals” and always looked forward to them.

“Aww, thanks Kat,” Caroline gushed, “I knew you’d love the idea.” Caroline started to write a list of her favorite foods to brainstorm video ideas she wanted to do first. Caroline was not a picky eater in the slightest, she would describe herself as a human garbage disposal, but she enjoyed eating certain foods more than others. The list included a variety of items, from fruits like watermelon to steak. Some foods were more expensive than others, but Katie’s family always had a soft spot for Caroline, and had a good amount of money.

“Can I spend the night at your place tonight to practice? I don’t wanna film the first video yet, I just ate so much for dinner,” Caroline asked.

“Of course Care, you know my mom loves you,” Katie said adoringly. It was true that Katie’s mom had loved Caroline, maybe even more than her own daughter. Caroline had probably been fed more from Katie’s mom than her own mom sometimes over the last 8 years. Caroline packed her bags for the night, excited to see how far her capacity could go. She was a bit anxious of spewing of course, but that’s what the practice was form, to know her maximum limit. She made her way down the stairs and prayed her mom wouldn’t ask where she was going for the night.

“Where are you going tonight? It’s a weeknight, you know that,” Her mom screeched from the corner of the living room. Caroline’s worst fears were confirmed.

“Mom, you know I don’t have classes tomorrow,” Caroline pleaded with her. Again, she was 20, she shouldn’t have to deal with being treated like a kid. “I’m sleeping over at Katie’s tonight, she said I could.”

“Oh, well get home early tomorrow, I need you to finish some chores while I’m at work.” Caroline groaned internally and only muttered “Mhmm” as she walked out the door. Well that was easier than I thought, Caroline thought getting into her car, it usually took a bit more persuasion to leave for the night. Caroline’s belly gurgled shortly after, with her noticing she wasn’t as full as she was half an hour ago. She could easily eat a lot more if she wanted to, and she would.

As she pulled up to Katie’s parent’s very expensive house, her heart was beating more and more rapidly. Caroline had been a big eater her entire life, she shouldn’t be nervous now. She rang the doorbell and not 5 seconds had passed before

“Caroline! So good to see you again, honey!” A very short (couldn’t be more than 5’0") woman opened the door and immediately greeted Caroline at the door. “Come in, come in, I’m just finishing dinner!” She loved Katie’s mom so much, wishing her own mother was as nice as Katie’s.

“Thank you Mrs. Lawrence, I’m super hungry tonight,” Caroline said rubbing her belly through her loose shirt. This, of course, wasn’t true, for the most part. Caroline had just eaten almost 4000 calories worth of McDonald’s a little over half an hour ago. But she was feeling a bit hungrier than she was before, maybe working out increased her metabolism recently.

“Oh good, you’re in luck, I just made steak and a lot of it,” Mrs. Lawrence said excitedly. Caroline’s mouth watered thinking of the steak Katie’s mom made. Steak was one of the items on her list. Caroline was then reminded of Katie, why she was here in the first place. She quickly thanked Mrs. Lawrence and ran to Katie’s room.

“Knock, knock,” Caroline said in a joking manner. Katie turned around from her desk and ran up to hug Caroline.

“Oh my god, you ARE full,” Katie said, smirking slightly.

“Not as much as before, you should have seen me 30 minutes ago,” Caroline said laughing, “I looked like a blimp. But don’t worry, I still have a lot of room left for dinner.” She had caught a glimpse of what Katie had been watching before Caroline had arrived, Alice Eats.

“Can you believe what she ate this time?” Caroline asked, “Chipotle burritos are SO filling, 5 of them in one go is crazy.”

“Like I said before Care, you can definitely do the same. I know you,” Katie said, patting Caroline on the back. This brought up a burp deep from Caroline’s belly. It was fairly strong and about 4 seconds.

“Wow! Where did that come from?” Katie asked incredulously.

"My mom brought home dinner from McDonald’s before I came over. 3 Grand Macs, 3 large fries and a large coke, Caroline listed.

“Damn girl, you can really pack it in!” Katie exclaimed. Caroline smiled sheepishly, knowing her talents well. A few seconds later, they both heard Mrs. Lawrence yell from the kitchen “DINNER’S READY GIRLS, COME EAT.”

Both girls smiled at each other and ran to the kitchen.

6 Likes

Noice! Heh, I wish I could write more, but I still have work and school. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I like the idea of competitive eating, too.

Glad most are liking it, here’s another part for ya. Kinda wish I still was working, but writing helps pass the time. I’m a substitute teacher and school has been closed in my district for the rest of the year (online classes are being done). I like days off, but I like money more lol. Anyways, let’s get on to the story.

PART 3:

When Caroline and Katie got downstairs, both their eyes widened. A massive platter of steaks was centered in the middle of the table, with a variety of sides (vegetables, mashed potatoes, etc.) laying beside it. Caroline’s stomach growled just looking at all the food, but that may have been her first dinner digesting. Her stomach was ready was for more food. A lot more food. She took off her sweatshirt, as eating meat made her feel really hot.

“You better be hungry Caroline, once I heard from Katie that you were coming over, I knew I had to make a lot more.” Caroline blushed a bit, feeling embarrassed at the fact Katie’s mom worked that much harder on dinner just for her.

“Aw, Mrs. Lawrence, you didn’t have to do that,” Caroline said, “I’m ok with any amount of food you make me.”

“Oh, it’s my pleasure honey, you know I love feeding others,” said Mrs. Lawrence with a giggle. It was a fact that Mrs. Lawrence loved to cook for others. It was a miracle that Katie and Mr. Lawrence weren’t well over 300 lbs. by now.

As the 4 of them started filling their plates, it was clear who the biggest eater in the room was. Caroline placed 2 big juicy steaks on her plate as well as about 2 lbs. of mashed potatoes and vegetables.

“How big are these steaks, Mrs. Lawrence? They look incredible!” Caroline asked, hungry for details.

“They’re 16 ounces each, sweetie,” Mrs. Lawrence beamed, “I got extra big ones just for you.” Mr. Lawrence scoffed from the other side of the table. “And you, dear” Mrs. Lawrence included. “Did you want soda or beer, Caroline. We have a ton of both.”

“Mrs. Lawrence, I’m only 20. I turn 21 in a couple weeks though, so maybe then.” Mrs. Lawrence made a shhhing gesture to Caroline and pointed to the fridge. Caroline had drank beer at parties before, and the effect it had on her burps was amplified to ridiculous levels. Eh, why not, I’ll have a few, I’m sleeping over, Caroline thought to herself and got a bottle of the Lawrence family’s favorite IPA, which Caroline had never tried. Maybe it would make her burp louder and more often than usual, making more room for food.

Caroline dug into her food immediately, inhaling her entire plate in 10 minutes. She finally picked up her bottle of beer and finished it in 5 big gulps. A massive burp followed almost immediately after, deeper than any burp Caroline had ever done before and a bit longer as well.

“Atta girl! I bet that one felt good!” Mrs. Lawrence chimed in. Caroline nodded, feeling empty again, with the steaks settling in her distended belly well. Caroline loved the fact she could openly belch in the Lawrence household, something she couldn’t even do in her own house. A few belches from each of the Lawrence family made their way out, with only Mr. Lawrence’s burp rivaling Caroline’s.

“These steaks were amazing, dear,” Mr. Lawrence, said, going for seconds. Caroline followed shortly after, grabbing two more steaks and loading up on more sides. This plate was devoured just as fast. Caroline took her time with her next beer though, taking sips and burping like a monster after each one.

“Sorry, but this beer is really good for burps,” Caroline said laughing. The whole family laughed as well, taking notice to Caroline’s burping skills. "All this heavy food helps too, patting her enormous food baby. Between the McDonald’s and steaks, Caroline had eaten well over 10 pounds of food this evening, making her belly as stretched out as she had ever seen it. Over the course of her dinner, she could feel her skin stretching to accommodate all the good food.

As all 4 finished their meal, they all leaned back, fully satisfied by Mrs. Lawrence’s cooking.

“Best. Dinner. BUUUUURRPP. Ever… Thanks, mom” Katie said, sighing loudly.

“Yes, BOOOOOOORRRRRP. I’m absolutely packed, Mrs. Lawrence. Thanks so much for the good food,” Caroline joined in.

“I’m glad y’all enjoyed it, and it looks like my job was done,” said Mrs. Lawrence, looking at Caroline’s extremely swollen midsection. Caroline looked VERY pregnant, with her tight shirt she wore to her workout stretched to her limits. It looked a little ridiculous with Caroline’s very slight frame. The family had a good laugh at Caroline’s stomach, but it was all in good fun. As it turns out, over 10 lbs. of food = a very large and distended belly.

As Caroline and Katie both waddled back to Katie’s room, Katie asked Caroline, “at your maximum capacity yet?” Caroline looked down at her legendary food baby and contemplated dessert. She did see a pie sitting on the kitchen counter, thinking it looked amazing.

“You know, I don’t really think so. Can you get me some,” asked Caroline, rubbing her belly slowly on Katie’s bed.

"That’s my girl, we have to get you to max capacity tonight, Katie said, proud of her gluttonous friend.

As Katie came back with 3 slices of pie and 5 scoops of ice cream, Caroline’s mouth started watering again. She started fast on the pie, mixing it with the ice cream to finish it off a bit quicker. After finishing her slices of pie, Caroline looked at the last scoop of ice cream.

“Holy shit, I think I’m gonna pop,” Caroline moaned, her belly button completely popped out. It didn’t help her belly button was fairly shallow, this happened often with Caroline’s appetite.

“Come on girl, one more scoop, you got this,” Katie persuaded, rubbing Caroline’s belly with her “I know you can do it.” It took over 10 minutes, but Caroline shoveled the last bite into her mouth and collapsed onto the bed again.

“Yep, that’s it. That’s my max.” Caroline said, breathing heavily. “Do you have a measuring tape and a scale?” She needed to see how big she was after all that food.

“We definitely do, be right back,” Katie said, running into the next room.

As Katie brought back the scale and measuring tape, Caroline struggled to get up without upsetting her belly too much. She managed to stand up, looking (and feeling) like she had swallowed a bowling ball. She waddled her way over to the scale as Katie handed her the measuring tape. As she stood on the scale, she couldn’t believe the numbers in front of her.

“103! That’s the heaviest I think I’ve ever been. 13 pounds of food today. Holy shit!” Caroline exclaimed, starting to reach the measuring tape around her distended belly. Another astounding number appeared.

“35 inches too! Oh my god, the biggest I’ve ever been!” Caroline could not believe how big she was. Katie was stunned with silence the whole time.

“Yeah, Care, I think you’re better than Alice,” was all Katie could muster up. As Katie went to her computer, Caroline joined her. As she created a new channel she said "I think we’re ready, what do you think?

6 Likes

Awesome next chapter! Hm, how is Caroline going to do these challenges with her mom in the way?
And heh, I can understand the need for more money. I’m not sure how well this would work, but maybe you could offer to proofread people’s papers for money? :thinking:

Listened to The Weeknd’s new album while writing this. Would recommend 8/10. In Your Eyes is a certified BANGER.

Part 4:

After creating the account, aptly named Caroline vs Food (creativity was not her strong suit), both girls fell asleep. They were both too stuffed with food to stay awake much longer. That next morning, Caroline awoke to an empty room. Wondering where Katie was, Caroline wandered into the bathroom and took care of business, feeling completely new afterwards, albeit a bit hungover from all the beer last night. She then walked to the kitchen, finding Katie making breakfast with her mom. Caroline’s now empty tummy grumbled, it needed more food in it, Caroline thought.

“Good mornin’ sweetie. Finally up?” Mrs. Lawrence asked softly. She might honestly be the perfect mother, Caroline thought. Much more than her own mother, who would yell at her for getting up later than 8:00 a.m.

“Yep, last night was amazing. Thank you again for dinner,” Caroline said rubbing her eyes.

“I could tell from the burps in your sleep,” Katie said slyly. Caroline blushed heavily, not knowing this embarrassing fact.

“Oh Katie, it’s ok. It just means she really liked the food, right honey?” Mrs. Lawrence said. Caroline nodded, agreeing heavily. “Well we just finished breakfast, hope you’re hungry again!”

Caroline eyed the dining room table, a feast had been laid out again before her eyes. Pancakes, sausages, eggs, hash browns and various other breakfast foods. Caroline’s belly roared loudly just looking at the food.

“Sounds like she is, mom. Lucky you made a lot. Did I tell you Caroline is trying to become a competitive eater?” Katie asked her now interested mother.

“Is that so, darling? I think you have the guts to do,” giggling at her pun. “Dig in when you feel comfortable, girls. It’s all ready.”

Caroline and Katie ran to the table started filling their plates. Caroline’s plate had about 5 times as much food as Katie’s. Caroline had 10 pancakes, 10 sausages, and 5 eggs worth of scrambled eggs, with a metric ton of hash browns to top it all off. Caroline poured a big glass of orange juice to wash it all down.

After 5 minutes, Caroline had finished all the pancakes on her plate, with Katie watching in astonishment as Caroline chugged her whole glass of OJ in one swift chug. She then started on the eggs and sausage and finished those in 5 more minutes.

"How do you do it girl? Katie asked incredulously.

A loud 5 second burp preceded Caroline’s answer. “I don’t really know, honestly. I’ve always shoveled huge amounts of food in super quick,” Caroline answered, “It’s my unfortunate super power.”

Katie laughed at this answer and said, “Well, looks like a really satisfying one to be honest,” looking at Caroline’s now very stretched tummy.

Another burp followed Katie’s joke, this time a short but very deep 2 second explosion.

“I think I might get stretch marks from these meals, Mrs. Lawrence. You’re way too good at cooking,” Caroline complimented.

“Oh stop it honey,” Mrs. Lawrence said modestly, “your burps and belly are a good enough compliment for my cooking.”

“Well consider me absolutely stuffed,” Caroline said, slightly lying, not wanting to hurt Mrs. Lawrence’s feelings. She could have eaten much more if she wanted to, thinking back to last night’s feast.

As both girls made their way back to Katie’s room, Caroline caught Katie staring at her enlarged stomach. “Like what you see?” Caroline asked jokingly.

“Not in that way Care, I promise. I just don’t understand how you can fit it all inside you,” Katie said, “you look like a snake that just ate a pig whole!” Caroline laughed at this odd but fitting comparison. When they got back to the room, they started brainstorming ideas for the now active Caroline vs Food channel.

“I really wanna do before and after belly comparisons, as well as weigh ins. I want other girls to feel comfortable in their own body when they bloat like I do,” Caroline said.

“You want it, you got it,” Katie said, “it’s your channel after all. I don’t blame you for wanting to do that too.”

“What about a mix of at home and restaurant challenges?” Caroline suggested. Doing a restaurant challenge made Caroline anxious though, as her bodily functions tended to be extremely loud while she ate large quantities of food.

“You’re the boss, we can definitely do that,” Katie said while writing it down, “I got really good at editing over the past year, so I can clean up the footage if you want me to.”

“Really? You’re a saint Katie,” Caroline said lovingly, “as long as you keep the burps in.”

“I wouldn’t dream of editing out your burps,” Katie said. “When do we start?”

Caroline thought about this. She realized her appetite grew to monstrous proportions after a hard workout.
“I’d like to do challenges after I work out. I get so hungry after that. Can it wait til tomorrow though? I have some chores to do at home, I almost forgot. Besides, my belly is pretty sore after that amazing breakfast,” Caroline told Katie, patting her tight drum of a belly.

“Of course, Care, see you then!” Katie told her as Caroline gathered her things and left the Lawrence’s house.

As Caroline got home and finished the chores, she plopped on her bed and opened YouTube. A new subscriber already? I wonder who it could be, she thought.

5 Likes

Sure hope her mom doesn’t find out about the channel! Also quick question; are they both in college?
Also also, I can feel her pain to a very small extent, with being (almost) 20 and feeling restricted. :sweat_smile:

Yes, Caroline and Katie are both in college. And Caroline’s parents are fairly similar to mine (exaggerated to an extent), so I know your struggle.

PART 5: The First Challenge

Caroline clicked on the notification to see who subscribed and wasn’t surprised at all. Katie, of course it is, Caroline thought and smiled to herself. Katie had many videos of inane topics, but there were a few videos that Katie took of Caroline burping a couple of years ago during a sleepover of theirs. It had many more views than all of the other videos combined.

“Huh, I wonder why my burps are so popular? Must be funny to people,” Caroline said to herself. She closed her laptop and felt her now slightly bloated belly gurgle. It sounded like it was just finishing digesting breakfast from a few hours ago. Caroline, now feeling a bit more energized, decided now would be a great time to work out and film her first challenge video with Katie. She opened her contact list on her phone and called Katie.

“Already hungry again, Care?” Katie answered hopefully, “Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.”

“A little, but I wanted to work out to work up an appetite before I film my first challenge video today,” Caroline told her, “want to go with me? I work out harder with a friend.”

Katie seemed super excited at this proposition, and accepted the offer. “Yes! Be there in 15!” and hung up the phone. Caroline packed her things up and put on a cute outfit showing off her midsection well, as well as yoga pants (her usual pants due to her appetite). It wasn’t nearly as bloated as it was after breakfast, so she felt a little better about wearing the outfit. As Caroline pulled into the gym, she noticed Katie already waiting by the door. Someone is excited for today it seemed.

“Ready for some gains, Care?” Katie asked, wearing her own cute workout outfit as well. Katie was a bit taller than Caroline at 5’7" weighing a bit more as well at 125 lbs. Her black medium length hair was flying in the wind, causing both of them to run into the gym to get away from the cold. “Wow, you’re stomach went down super fast! You were huge a few hours ago.”

“Still a little bloated though,” Caroline said sadly, patting her belly slowly.

“Oh, poor you. My belly looks like that when I eat a crumb,” Katie said with little sympathy.

“Maybe you should work out more like, like me,” Caroline smugly said. Katie gave her a look and both laughed immediately after.

Over the next hour, Caroline and Katie worked out as hard as their bodies would let them. Cardio was a staple in Caroline’s workout, as she didn’t want to gain weight from her cheat days/meals. After the hour was over, both girls were extremely sweaty and extremely hungry.

“I think I literally could eat a horse right now,” Caroline said breathing heavily.

“Right there with you to be honest,” Katie joined in. “Well, maybe not that much,” she said while laughing, thinking of Caroline’s epic hunger. “What are you hungry for?” Caroline’s belly growled extremely loud. Now flat and empty, Caroline was ravenous.

“How about pasta? It’s cheap and super filling. And I can eat a lot of it. A LOT,” Caroline bragged. Katie glowed at the idea, agreeing with her. They both got in their cars and stopped by the local grocery store.

“How much spaghetti do you want?” Katie asked, not knowing the extent of Caroline’s appetite at the moment.

“Hmm, what about 7 lbs? Sounds like a good number. I want to go all out for my first video,” Caroline suggested.

“Damn, you really are hungry!” Katie said excitedly. They grabbed seven 1 lb. boxes of spaghetti, as well as a 2 liter of Sprite, paid and left. As Caroline drove back to her house, her stomach rumbled louder than an earthquake.

“Oh my god, I need to eat NOW,” she told herself. Katie arrived at Caroline’s house the same time as her. Thankfully her parents wouldn’t get home for another few hours, so she had time to eat and film the video.

While they cooked the spaghetti, Caroline and Katie both exchanged ideas for the intro of the channel. After all, all good YouTube channels have great intros. One idea that stuck was an animation of Caroline eating the word “Caroline vs. Food,” making her belly expand as it went down, followed by a real life audio clip of Caroline burping. It made both girls laugh a ton and Katie told her that she would start on the animation tonight while editing the video. Caroline was lucky to have such a helpful and supportive friend.

When all 7 lbs of spaghetti was finished, Katie poured all of it as well as some sauce into one gigantic bowl of pasta. Katie had also brought her very expensive high quality camera to film the meal.

With everything set up and the camera on, Caroline had to improvise everything. “Hi there! Caroline here, and this is Caroline vs Food! This new channel will be all about my food challenges and other food and workout related videos,” Caroline said to her invisible audience, cringing a little internally.

"Today, for my first episode, I’ll be gorging on all this spaghetti in front of me! But before we start eating, we’ll start with a quick physique update. Katie stopped the camera and helped Caroline figure out the best angle to film it in.

Caroline measured her stomach first, getting a number of 23 inches, her usual belly diameter. Then, after stepping on the scale and pressing the button, a 91 appeared.

“Ok, now that we have that done, let’s get to eating!” Katie set the camera up on the tripod again while Caroline picked up her utensils and started devouring. Halfway through the spaghetti, Caroline’s started to get very thirsty, so she grabbed the 2L of Sprite she picked up at the store and chugged half quickly. An absolutely mammoth 6 second burp followed.

“Phew! That felt soooooo good! Excuse me by the way, I should have had a burp warning at the start of the video,” Caroline said laughing. Katie joined in laughing from behind the camera as well. “And we still have half to go, everyone, my belly’s getting super full.” Caroline powered through the remaining half of the spaghetti in about 15 minutes, letting out powerful burps every time she felt some pressure in her stomach.

“You guys wouldn’t believe how relieving these burps are, oh my god,” Caroline moaned. As she was finished, she leaned back and let out a very deep 3 second burp. She had a feeling that she forgot something, and then she noticed it. The 2 liter, sitting on the table in front of her, was still half full. Her belly was ready to explode, due to 7 lbs. of pasta sitting in it like a rock. She bit the bullet and decided to full on chug the remaining half, thinking of all the views this video might get if she finishes it, or pukes…

With 10 big powerful gulps, Caroline had finished. After taking the bottle away from her lips, she took a few heavy breaths and let out a very powerful 7 second burp.

“Wow, I cannot believe I finished that. I might pop you guys,” Caroline sighed, completely maxed out. “Now for the after physique update.” She grunted as she got up, needing Katie’s help just to stand. She stood in the same angle as before, looking extremely swollen and heavy now. She measured her newly stuffed stomach, which was now 33 inches around.

“Holy cow, I ballooned! I feel like I swallowed a basketball!” She said, rubbing and patting her extremely tight stomach. “Now for the weigh-in.”

She stepped on the scale to see 98 lbs. “From 91 lbs to 98 pounds, sounds right to me. Thank you everyone for watching! I want to have these videos out every week so look forward to that, and I’ll see you next time.”

With that, Katie shut off the camera. “Wow, Care, you did so good,” she said, hugging Caroline tightly.

“Not that tight please, I might burst,” Caroline whispered.

“Oops, sorry. Anyways, I’ll get this edited for you and upload it later this week,” Katie said.

“Thank you SO much for all the help. I’d honestly be so lost with you,” Caroline said. They both exchanged goodbyes and Katie left, leaving Caroline time to nap off a super full belly.

She flopped onto her very comfy bed, wondering how well she really did on the video. Katie is always gonna be supportive of her, no matter how bad she was on camera. Maybe when the video’s uploaded would Caroline know how her audience thought of her. With that, she drifted off to sleep. Caroline was jolted awake a few hours later by her mom.

“CAROLINE!”

5 Likes

Damn damn damn damn damn! Did her mother find out somehow???

We may or may not see a bit of a change of heart from Caroline’s mom in this part. Read on to find out.

PART 6:

“Oh shit,” Caroline whispered to herself, looking at her still very distended belly. She scrambled over to her closet, and threw on the first sweatshirt she found. “Yeah, mom?”

“Why are there SEVEN empty boxes of spaghetti in the trash can?” Caroline’s mom asked, looking angry and confused. Fuck, Caroline thought, she should have thrown them in the garbage can outside. No one would have noticed them outside, but she didn’t think about it at that moment.

“Err, I was…hungry. Sorry, mom,” Caroline said sheepishly.

"Good lord, Caroline, did you eat ALL of that spaghetti today? Caroline’s mom asked. “Lift your shirt up, let me see your stomach.”

“Oh my god, Mom, are you actually serious? Fine, here it is,” Caroline said, lifting her shirt and exposing her large food baby, popped out belly button and all.

“Jesus, you really did eat all of this! I can’t believe you!” Caroline’s mom exclaimed in disbelief.

“Mom, you’ve always known I can eat a lot! It’s been like that since I was a kid!” Caroline yelled back.

“You wanna know my problem, Caroline? It just isn’t ladylike. The same reason I hate your disgusting belches,” she replied to her daughter. “No girl should be absolutely gorging herself on as much food as she can hold.”

“But-” Caroline muttered.

“But nothing. End of discussion. No more ridiculous meals,” her mother said.

Good luck trying to enforce that, Caroline thought to herself and stormed off angrily.

As she stomped to her room, she opened her laptop and noticed a new video from Alice Eats.

“Oh thank god Alice, you could not have come at a better time!” Caroline said to herself. The video was a new challenge, with Alice trying a restaurant challenge this time. The challenge was to eat a 14 lb. platter of seafood. Seafood was not Caroline’s favorite type of food, but she would eat whatever was in front of her most of the time.

Alice did her usual physique update in front of everyone at the restaurant, which made Caroline extremely surprised at Alice’s lack of shame. Once she received her food (and timer, she had 1 hour to finish the challenge), she dove in and started to destroy food. Caroline laughed when a waitress asked Alice “where does it all go,” with Alice replying, “right here!” showing her enlarged belly to her. Caroline wishes she had that much self-confidence, or she might be able to do a restaurant challenge someday.

Alice let out multiple earth shattering belches during the challenge, getting impressed looks from men and disgusted looks from other women. Caroline remembered when Alice used to hold in her burps, burping into her hands/fist or just closing her mouth and producing the deepest, most guttural belches Caroline had ever heard, which was funny because she was a tiny, innocent woman. Once, she started receiving compliments on her burps in the comments section, she started letting them out much more freely. She always had the cutest little “excuse me”'s after a burp, which Caroline cackled at as well.

Once Alice was done with the challenge 45 minutes in, she received a round of applause from the tables around her, as she let out a finale burp, as Alice called it, and roared like a dinosaur. She stood up to pick up her shirt, showing off her extreme food baby, one of Alice’s biggest yet. Caroline was impressed, thinking, wow, that was bigger than mine at Katie’s house after all those steaks. One of the waitresses asked to feel Alice’s belly, which Alice accepted happily. The waitress was surprised at how hard Alice’s stomach was, which wasn’t too surprising to Caroline. Caroline did have experience in packing as much food as she could into her belly though.

“Wow,” Caroline said, “She is crazy. I hope I can get up to 14 lbs. of food in my belly someday,” still feeling a bit full from her 7 lbs. of spaghetti.

Caroline heard a knock come from her door. Oh no, not again, Caroline thought. As the door creaked open. It was her mom.

"Hey, I’m sorry for erupting at you earlier, said her mom, sitting beside her on the bed, “I know you’re a hungry girl and I just wanted to apologize for blowing up on you before.”

This kind of behavior was not common for her mother. Caroline wondered who kidnapped her mom and replaced her with this alien woman.

“It’s ok, Mom, I was just super hungry. It comes with working out. I can eat like a horse when I’m worn out from cardio.”

“I know how that works. Your mom used to be able to put down some serious food after working out as well,” her mom replied. “What’s this?” she said, noticing the Alice Eats video Caroline still had open.

“Oh, it’s this youtuber I watch who can eat a lot like me. The reason I ate 7 lbs. of spaghetti was making videos just like her.”

“Well if anyone can do that, it’s certainly you Care Bear,” her mom answered, patting Caroline’s swollen stomach.

“Don’t call me that, I’m almost 21. And not that hard, I’m still super stuffed.” Caroline and her mom had a good laugh. This was so foreign to Caroline, one of those mother daughter moments that Caroline had so rarely experienced. She wondered what had gotten into her mom. “Anyways, thanks for finally understanding that I really have a passion for eating. It means a lot to me,” she said with a smile.

“Why do you think I get you so much food when I pick up fast food, Caroline? I don’t mind your appetite. Just…try to be a bit more polite with the belches, please?” Her mom pleaded. Caroline faked a burp coming up and put her fist to her mouth and stopped, laughing as she did it.

“Didn’t realize this house was a barn. Between you and your dad, I don’t know who’s more of a pig,” Caroline’s mom said jokingly.

As her mom left, Caroline thought she was on another planet for a second. What just happened? Is her relationship with her mother finally patching itself up? At that moment, Caroline’s phone lit up. She picked it up and noticed Katie had sent her a snap of her editing software. The text said “Almost done! :grin:” Caroline replied back with a snap of her food baby with the text “still now down yet :pregnant_woman:

Caroline was excited and nervous for exposing her ridiculous eating talent to the world. She had wondered what the response would be. She went to sleep shortly after, dreaming up many possibilities of how she could get her eating skills to grow.

6 Likes

Aww! That moment with her Mom was so sweet! Is she finally having a change of heart?

If Caroline’s mother joins in on the stuffing and belching, I will transcend to fetish Nirvana.

1 Like

It may or may not have been some foreshadowing :smirk:

Before we start the seventh part, I just wanted to post a picture of what Caroline looks like, at least in my mind. I saw this on Tumblr a few years ago and it’s still stuck with me all this time. Here it is, albeit Caroline would be skinnier and bit more fit in the left picture and a little bit rounder in the right.

PART 7:

BZZZZT BZZZZT! Caroline groggily awoke to her phone vibrating. She rolled over and picked it up, seeing that she had a message from Katie.

“Hey Care! Just finished editing the video. A lot easier than I thought tbh. Just wanted to run it by you before I upload it to the channel.”

Wow, that was fast, Caroline thought. It’s only been a day, eating videos must not be very hard to edit, or Katie is an editing genius. After watching the 20 minute video, Caroline assumed the latter. She replied back, “omg it’s perfect :heart_eyes: yes, upload it now pls.”

Her belly rumbled and growled relentlessly, begging Caroline to feed it. It was already 11 o’clock in the morning and she hadn’t eaten anything to fill her up yet, let alone rolled out of bed. She did so and got dressed with a tight, cute crop top with some yoga pants, just in case she was feeling some extreme hunger again.

As she walked down the stairs, she heard no noise from the living room or the kitchen. A foreign concept for a weekend, especially during the summer. Her father had worked as a teacher for about 9 months out of the year, so him being home was normal, but he was nowhere to be found. Must be teaching summer school this year again, Caroline thought, sucks to be him.

However, Caroline did notice 2 gallon jugs of Gatorade sitting on the kitchen counter with a note beside it. Caroline was extremely curious as to where these came from as she picked up the note and started reading it.

"Hey Care Bear,

I know you wanted to get better at eating for your YouTube channel, so I figured I’d help you out a bit. When I was in college, I found out that stretching out my stomach with liquids helped my capacity out a lot. Mostly for alcohol, but it really helped with my food capacity too. I remember eating 10 packs of ramen in about 30 minutes one night. Your dad was so impressed. Good times…

Hope this helps, Mom."

Oh my god, is this real, Caroline thought. Where was this mom the rest of her life? She let out a sigh of relief at the fact she didn’t have to hide this talent of hers anymore around her parents. A slight glance at the Gatorade made Caroline feel a bit thirsty. She made herself a bowl of chips to make her even thirstier and started to drink. It only took her about 3 minutes, feeling her stomach greatly expand and tighten over that time.

“Oh my g-UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPP, that was really good,” Caroline said to herself, “who knew Gatorade was so good for burping? Holy shit. I guess when it’s a gallon.” She felt extremely bloated now, but to help increase her capacity, she would have to finish both gallons. Her belly had ballooned to this point and she ate a good bit of the chips before she started to feel thirsty again.

She looked over at the second gallon of Gatorade and groaned. Her little body (not so little belly however) could only hold so much inside it and she didn’t want to pop. She remembered the YouTube channel and the note from her mom to help inspire her to finish. With gulp after gulp, Gatorade dripping down her cheeks, she finished the second gallon in a little over 5 minutes. Another gargantuan belch followed, this time bigger than the last.

Good god, I’m so bloated, Caroline thought to herself. She had felt like a gigantic water balloon, and to be honest, she looked like one as well. She felt all the liquid slosh and splash inside her distended tummy as she walked back to her bedroom. As she carefully sat at her desk, her phone buzzed again. This time, a notification from YouTube.

BellyFan02 Has subscribed to your channel!

Subtle, dude, Caroline thought. She didn’t mind that guys looked at her body that way too much, it happens a lot on campus. I guess bellies are a fetish, Caroline thought, cool. Weird, but cool. She went to their channel to see what other channels they were subscribed to. AliceEats was on there, as well as other mukbang channels that had women showing their bellies after they finished. Caroline was quite embarrassed but proud to be in this little club.

Another notification buzzed, it was Katie this time.

“Did you see how many views you have already girl, you’re killin it!”

She quickly tapped back to YouTube and looked on her videos. Her first video had 1000 views in under an hour.

“Whoa! I guess eating challenges are pretty popular nowadays!”

5 Likes

I am DOING it. I am TRANSCENDING.

This was awesome, mate! Her Mom is coming around!!

PART 8:

“How do you think it’s so popular, Kat?” Caroline asked. “I don’t really get it.”

“I guess people like watching others go to their absolute limits, or do something the viewer can’t,” Katie said, “and I’d say you do that pretty well.”

“Yeah…about that,” Caroline said, rubbing her swollen belly.

“What? Did you do another challenge without me! How dare you!” replied Katie, faking outrage. “Can we talk on FaceTime? I wanna see the belly. Sorry if that’s weird haha.”

A few seconds later, Caroline sent a FaceTime request to Katie. Katie answered immediately and saw only Caroline’s tight ball of a tummy.

“Oh my god, Care! What did you eat!?” Katie exclaimed.

“I didn’t eat anything, but I did drink something,” Caroline said, lifting up the two empty gallon jugs of Gatorade.

“Jesus Christ, Caroline? Did you fit that all in your belly?” Katie asked in amazement.

“I don’t know, you tell me,” Caroline said, sloshing her belly. It was still extremely tight, so Caroline couldn’t just jiggle it with her hands. She had to forcibly jump and slosh the liquids around.

“Damn, girl, you’re getting a bigger and bigger capacity every day!” Katie said, gazing at Caroline’s basketball sized gut.

“Speaking of which, I learned my MOM can eat just like me. She never really told me until now! I literally could not believe it when she told me.”

“Holy shit, really? Wow, guess it runs in the family!” Katie told her. “I wish my parents were that cool.” Caroline laughed, thinking how ironic this whole situation was. Only a few days ago, she was wishing Katie’s mom was her own mother. “Are you gonna collab with her someday? Soonish hopefully haha.”

Caroline hadn’t thought of this proposition until now. It really piqued her interest to see if her mom could fit in as much food/drink as she could. “I’ll ask her when she gets home. If she says yes, I’ll shit my pants.”

“Oh good, that would be so amazing Care! It would get so many views. Speaking of your YouTube channel, did you read any of the comments on your first video?” Katie asked.

"I didn’t, why? Caroline asked, curious on the subject.

“There are a ton of comments asking for more burps. I don’t blame them to be honest, your burps are otherworldly sometimes Care.” This made Caroline blush a little.

“I didn’t think they’d be that popular, Kat. They’re not the best burps. Those are Alice’s,” Caroline said modestly.

“Damn, Care, give yourself some props sometime. You have ridiculous talents girl,” Katie said, being very supportive as always. Caroline had always been an amazing belcher. Her mom had told her even as a baby she would burp the loudest out of all the babies other mothers had around. Every year, her burps got louder and louder until now where it might be the manliest burps to come out of such a tiny girl. She got self conscious of her talent around middle school, when a girl named Alicia made fun of her in front of the whole lunch room for burping.

“I’m just not used to getting any compliments about anything, except from you,” Caroline sighed. “I just started getting attention at the gym and while it feels nice to be complimented on looks, I wish a guy would come up to me and ask me about my Pokemon card collection.” This made Katie laugh and she assured Caroline that a lot of guys would be lucky to have her and her Pokemon cards.

Caroline thanked her friend, exchanged a few goodbyes and ended the conversation. Caroline poked through some videos and had a random thought about burping. She searched the word and found several videos where girls would solely burp in front of a camera. This didn’t really interest Caroline, but one video she saw that made her curious. A video where a girl chugged a 2L of soda as quickly as she could without burping. It ended up making her burp extremely loud when she finally finished the bottle.

“Hmm, I think I wanna try this some day,” Caroline said to herself, thinking of 6 or 8 liters instead of just 2 like in the video.

At that moment, she heard the front door open.

“CAROLINE, I BROUGHT PIZZA FOR DINNER. YOU BETTER BE HUNGRY!”

5 Likes