Belly Stuffing Story (Female, Fiction)

I like the fact that her Mom is coming around. It’s so damn wholesome. :two_hearts:

Part 9:

Upon hearing these words, Caroline perked up instantly. Her belly had started to deflate with several big closed mouth burps and she was feeling rather hungry again. She rubbed her tummy softly and started walking downstairs. To her surprise, she saw her mom carrying in 6 big pizza boxes.

What the hell, Caroline thought, is this real? She remembered the note her mom had left her before talking about her eating talents, but she had never seen it to this extent before.

“Oh good, you’re finally up. Your dad is working late tonight, so I thought I’d get us some pizza for tonight, just you and me,” Caroline’s mom said with a sly smile.

"Err, that’s 3 pizzas each, are you sure you can eat 3, mom? Caroline asked.

“Of course Caroline, I haven’t eaten all day and you need more capacity training so it’s a win-win, she said, lifting up her blouse, exposing a tight, fit tummy. Her mom had always been in great shape, thick in all the right places, something that always inspired Caroline to work out. Her mother stood about 5’8” and was around 130 lbs. Caroline only remembered her mom splurging on food a few times in her life. One time was when Caroline was 10 and her family went to a buffet. Her mom ate a ridiculous 12 full plates of food and left looking like a balloon ready to pop. Her dad never mentioned it and carried on like it was normal. Another was on a 4th of July party 5 years ago when she ate 10 hot dogs and 10 hamburgers, with about 2 lbs of potato salad and 10 beers, which gave her some of the gassiest burps Caroline had ever heard. Caroline remembered when she was so full and drunk she basically had to be rolled inside by her father. That was the last time she had seen her mom eat that much before, so this was a shock to her.

“What made you decide to get back into eating, mom?” Caroline asked, “you’ve eaten like a bird for the past 5 years.”

“Once I saw that you were starting to get serious about eating competitively, it started a fire in me to get interested in it as well. Where do you think you get your stretchy stomach from Care Bear?” Her mom said, patting her empty belly.

It made sense, Caroline thought, mothers tend to be supportive of their daughter’s hobbies. But this was one of the most surreal moments Caroline had in a long while.

“I got 3 extra large meat lovers for you, and 3 extra large supreme pizzas for me. Both our favorites! Hope you’re still hungry after all that Gatorade,” Said Caroline’s mom, eyeing her daughters slightly bloated belly.

Caroline’s mom carried her boxes over to the sofa where the TV was, a not so common spot for her. Caroline grabbed her very heavy boxes and joined her mother on the couch. She flipped on the TV and onto her favorite show. As they watched, they started on their first pizzas. Caroline’s mom had each gotten them two 2 liters of Dr. Pepper, both of their favorite sodas. Caroline finished the first pizza fairly quickly and her mother finished not too long after. After a healthy chug of her Dr. Pepper, Caroline had a massive burp brewing inside of her. She was unsure of how to let it out without upsetting her mom.

“If you need to burp, just let it out. I know it makes a lot of room, so if you have to, just do it,” her mother said. With these words, Caroline erupted with the force of a volcano. Dr. Pepper with pizza gave Caroline legendary belches, something her mother was not a fan of, until now.

“Excuse me, mom, I know how much you hate that. It felt really good though, if that makes you feel any better,” Caroline sheepishly said.

“It’s fine when we’re trying to fit in as much food as we can, we need all the room we can get,” her mom reasoned. Well that’s hypocritical, Caroline thought, she had been strict with bodily functions what felt like her whole life, but her reasoning was solid. They both needed all the burps in the world to make room for all the pizza they were eating.

As they both started their second pizzas, their bellies had grown a considerable amount. Her mom was right, Caroline thought, her stomach is as stretchy as mine. As they devoured their second pizzas, both bellies were growing at a rapid rate and many belches were let out. Her mom, while not as talented a belcher as her daughter, let out a few window rattlers that would make a grown man clap.

“Mom, why did you hide this from me for so long? It all seems so weird to do this right now,” Caroline asked, very curious on her mom’s hunger.

“Well, it mostly was me growing up and starting a family. Before I had you, I was the grossest little lady you would ever meet. I would eat and burp like a trucker at every meal. God knows how I attracted your father. But you know your grandma, the most polite person in the world. She would scold me every time I needed a little relief. This has still stuck with me, but I still have my piggish tendencies, as you can clearly see are on display,” Caroline’s mother explained.

It all made sense now, Caroline thought, it explains the few times she had seen her mother go all out eating. Every time she was around her mother (Caroline’s grandma), she held in her burps, if any came up, and ate very small portions. Caroline’s grandma was a very old fashioned lady, so she was proper and polite in every way. Caroline remembered many times when she burped and was yelled at by her. She was a very sweet grandma aside from that, but those moments stuck out to her.

Caroline’s thoughts were then interrupted by a particularly large burp from her mother, who had just finished her second pizza and first 2 liter. She wasn’t kidding, she thought, her mother did eat like a champ. When Caroline finished hers a minute later, she let out a earth quaking burp, attempting to both outdo her mom and give herself some glorious relief. Meat Lover’s pizzas, especially the extra large variety, always made for some epic food babies for Caroline.

“Not bad, Care Bear, you’re definitely the best belcher in the family,” her mother said with a loving smile.

With both of them finishing their third pizzas, both bellies were extremely large, with Caroline’s looking slightly tighter and heavier. All those meaty toppings adding a lot of weight to her pizza, as well as a skinnier frame, gave Caroline a noticeably bigger food baby. Her mother wasn’t small by any means though, as her jeans had popped open and her zipper had unzipped itself halfway through the meal.

Enormous burps were let out for the next 30 minutes, with Caroline and her mother rating each one after it came out.

“Wow, that one was a 10! Atta girl, Care Bear! I remember when you let out a monster burp at dinner one night when you had your first Dr. Pepper. I don’t think you’ve had a louder burp since,” Caroline’s mother said glowing, proud of her pig of a daughter.

“Thanks mom, I’m so glad you had a change of heart all of a sudden. It makes me so UUUURRRRRRPPPP, sigh, happy. God, I’m stuffed. Thanks for the pizza, mom,” Caroline said, ready to bust.

“It’s all good, honey, you feeling happy and well fed are the two things I want in life,” her mother said rubbing Caroline’s intense food baby. This was bliss, Caroline thought. It felt like she was a baby getting fed by her mother all over again.

Caroline got up slowly, letting out another long, gassy and natural burp, and stood up. “Do you think you can take my picture looking like this?”

“Of course, dear. What’s it for?” she asked.

"Snapchat, I know Katie would wanna see my belly after this absolute feast. And I’m sure she’ll wanna know about you being a massive eater as well.

After her mom took the picture with Caroline looking like a swollen tick, her mom gave her back the phone. Caroline sent it to Katie, and thought about an idea. “Hey mom, can I send a picture of your belly to Katie to. She’s super interested in my stomach for some reason, so maybe she’ll love yours too.”

Caroline’s mom proudly accepted and showed off her now 35 inch stomach, full of pizza and bulging at every angle.

Katie sent back a snap with “OMG is that your MOM. We NEED her on the channel. NOW :heart_eyes:

" :thinking: that’s not a bad idea, Caroline replied back.

7 Likes

This is really really good so far. It’s helping me with my increasing math anxiety. :joy:

Glad to hear all the positive feedback from everyone. I’ll keep writing as long as everyone keeps enjoying it :smiley:

Part 10:

As Caroline’s mother lay on the couch, moaning about how full she was and rubbing her extremely full belly, Caroline and Katie had a conversation on what the next food challenge should be.

“What about burritos/tacos? Mexican food gets me super gassy, so the burp fans will be happy then :smirk:,” Caroline said.

“We could do that, but remember when you mentioned you wanted to do a soda challenge with 8 liters? I could see that getting a LOT of views. I can’t even imagine the burps you’d let out with all that soda in your tummy,” Katie suggested.

“Yes! I had a 2L of Dr. Pepper tonight and I was burping like an absolute monster! That’s actually a great idea; I’ll buy the soda for tomorrow, you just bring the camera to my house and we’ll film it :relaxed:,” Caroline replied.

“Cool! See you then, Burp Queen :rofl:” Katie said. Caroline burped the second Katie had sent the message, an extremely deflating belch that gave Caroline an immense sense of relief. She felt it was a very fitting title.

With her enormous food baby going down a little, Caroline said good night to her mother, looking like a beached whale on the couch. It was funny seeing her normally fit mom looking so extremely bloated. I guess it’s the same with me, Caroline thought. As she checked her phone with one hand, caressing her belly with the other, she decided to check YouTube to see how many subscribers she had received since 500.

“One Thousand! Holy Shit! People really like the channel, I guess.” Many people had commented on the first video.

“lmao your food baby @ 16:13 looked like mine at Thanksgiving last year,” one comment said, Caroline giving it a heart and a reply.

“I think mine was bigger than that at last year’s Thanksgiving dinner! It was ridiculous tbh :rofl:

She felt good seeing other comments that said they had subscribed to the channel, saying to keep up the good work. It felt like with more consistency, she could be the next great female eater. With that she felt a gurgle in her tummy and burped extremely long but softly, signalling her belly was overstuffed and tired, Caroline figured, and fell asleep shortly after that.

When she woke up in the morning at 9:00, she drove to the store and bought 8 liters of various sodas. Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Coke, and Mountain Dew. “The burps that are gonna be coming out of me today are gonna be insane,” Caroline said in the car on the way back."

When she got home, Caroline texted Katie that she had acquired the sodas and be over at her house ASAP. Within 10 minutes, Katie had arrived at Caroline’s house with her equipment.

“Are you ready for this, Burp Queen?” Katie asked, eyeing her slyly.

“I’m already preparing my diaphragm,” Caroline said. Katie gave her a weird look and then laughed.

As they set up the bottles on the counter, Caroline saw a perfect opportunity to make a thumbnail for the channel. She asked Katie to take a picture with Caroline attempting to hold all 4 bottles of soda. Once the picture was taken and the equipment was all set up, the challenge was ready to be conquered. Caroline was completely empty and ready to inflate like a hot air balloon. She made the decision to wear a bikini for this challenge, due to them seeing other videos with girls in bikinis getting a ton of views. The large breasts she had for a girl with such a small frame always managed to get her attention at the gym, so maybe they would get her attention on YouTube.

“Hi everyone, it’s Caroline again, here today to drink 8 liters of soda. Yes, you heard that right, EIGHT liters inside here,” patting her fit and flat tummy. "Before we start though, I did want to warn anyone who doesn’t like burping to click away now or unsubscribe, because there will be some epic burps in this challenge.

With the intro done and out of the way, Caroline started chugging. With powerful gulp after powerful gulp, Caroline managed to finish the 2 liter of Mountain Dew in one go. Her belly visibly expanded greatly during this.

“Whew, that was intense. Hold on…BWWWOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRPPPPPPP” Caroline said, letting out the most intense, manly belch she had ever done. “Good lord, excuse me. That was super relieving, I think my belly completely deflated there,” she said, rubbing her slightly inflated stomach.

She picked up the next 2 liter, Coke, sure to make her belch even louder. Taking a bit longer than the first chug, Caroline took 3 big chugs, belching like a monster after each one.

GULP GULP GULP GULP BOOOOORRRRRRPPP GULP GULP GULP GULP BWAAAAAAAARRRRRPPP GULP GULP GULP GULP URRP URRRRRP UUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP

“I told y’all these burps would be crazy. Can we get a like for these burps!” Caroline felt ridiculous for like baiting, but it was necessary for the channel to grow. Speaking of growing her belly had inflated considerably since the beginning, with Caroline looking a solid 5 months pregnant, even with all the deflating belches. As she reached for the third 2 liter, she took the time to rub her belly and milk some time for viewers. The challenge was going by a little too quickly, Caroline was way too good at chugging.

“I can’t believe I’m not bigger yet, I feel like a water balloon right now y’all!” Caroline said, struggling to get words out without burps interrupting her sentence. Picking up the 3rd 2 liter, Sprite, Caroline hesistated to chug. Her stomach grumbled a little, not used to this much liquid in her stomach. The 2 gallons of Gatorade, while preparing her for this challenge, was not enough for instant belly capacity. She loudly let out multiple belches to make room for more soda.

After taking about a minute letting out belch after belch, she finally starting pouring soda into her mouth. While chugging, she could feel her belly noticeably expanding to ridiculous proportions. All the gas and liquid in her tummy was stretching Caroline to her limits. With ear splitting belches firing out of her at every opportunity, her stomach wasn’t deflating much anymore.

“My abs hurt from stretching so much, oh my god, the bloat is so real,” Caroline said, trying to jiggle her tummy to show off to viewers. The belly was not having it though, staying tight and firm as it had ever been.

With 3 liters out of the way, Caroline looked over at the last 2 liter. Dr. Pepper, her favorite soda and the one that made her burp the loudest and manliest, would surely hurt her stomach more than the others. With all the liquid packed in her tummy, it would definitely be a tight fit.

With a couple minutes of hesitation and belly rubbing, Caroline started on the Dr. Pepper. Each gulp was painful, as her stomach felt like it expanded an inch with each one.

With half the bottle left, the single loudest and longest belch Caroline had ever let out erupted from her lips.

BUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

“Ahhhh! That felt AMAZING y’all! Dr. Pepper has always given me the loudest burps!”

With 1 liter to finish Caroline wanted to lie on the floor and receive a deep belly rub from Katie, or anyone close for that matter. She powered through, thinking of her mom and the experience she had the day prior.
After finishing the challenge, she let out another belch rivaling the last, signal that she was full and happy, at least that she had finished the challenge.

“Ohh, my belly. It’s so sore, I might need to lay down after that one,” Caroline said, showing off her extremely distended gut to the camera. “We do need to do the post measurement though, I inflated like crazy!”

Measuring her stomach with the tape, she gasped at 35 inches. Her biggest belly yet, but it didn’t surprise Caroline though. All the liquid and burp gas inside her had stretched the belly to it’s max.

“And with that, I’m done. I’ll see you guys next week. And don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe! See ya!” Caroline cringed at the outro immediately after the camera turned off, feeling very awkward.

“Oh my god, Care! I might be deaf from those burps! Holy shit, girl, you were a fucking dinosaur!” Katie exclaimed. Caroline blushed at the compliment, and hugged Katie, pressing her enormous tummy against her friend’s smaller emptier belly.

“Be careful, I might spew,” Caroline warned, ready to pop. At that moment, Katie’s phone buzzed, her eyes widening. "What is it, Kat? Caroline asked.

“You will not believe who just subbed to your channel!” Katie said, giving the phone to Caroline. Caroline slowly read the notification, seeing what the big deal was.

AliceEats has subscribed to your channel!

6 Likes

Oooooh!! Competition!!!

1 Like

Finally back with more! A shorter part, but one that sets up something amazing!
PART 11:

Caroline gasped at the notification before her eyes. Her favorite Youtuber had finally noticed her and actually liked it! “Holy shit, Kat! I can’t believe this!” Caroline said out of pure excitement.

“I’m so proud of you Care! You and your…” Katie trailed off as her eyes had drifted down to Caroline’s round, enormous belly. It was quite amusing for Katie to see Caroline so swollen, especially with Caroline being so tiny. More so than any other time that Caroline had overindulged herself in front of Katie. She had remembered a couple years ago when Katie and her family was invited over to Caroline’s house for Christmas dinner. Caroline packed in plate after plate of delicious food, expanding her stomach to levels she had never previously reached before. Everyone had made jokes to her about looking like a turkey that’s done, alluding to her belly button that had fully popped out.

“Aww thanks, it means a lot to me and Barry,” Caroline said, rubbing her tight tummy.

“Did you really just name your food baby, Caroline?” Katie said with a deadpan look. Both girls broke into laughter shortly after. Caroline did indeed name her food baby, something (or someone at this point) she had been very familiar with over the past 10 or so years.

“Do you think Alice is impressed by how much I can eat? I hope so,” Caroline said with a glimmer in her eyes.

“Well, Care, I don’t think she’d subscribe if she wasn’t. Plus she left a comment on your video too,” Katie said, barely having a chance to save her phone before Caroline lunged for it.

“WHAT? What’d she say???” Caroline asked desperately, her eyes glued to the screen. The comment, posted about an hour ago said “Well done Caroline, I think I’m in love :heart_eyes: Hope to see more food challenges (and burps tbh) soon! Let me know if you wanna collab if you live close.” Caroline almost collapsed out of excitement at the prospect of doing a collaboration with Alice.

“Did you find out where she lived? Isn’t she in the next city over?” Katie asked.

“Yes! That’s why I started watching her so much from the start! I’m messaging her now, we have to collab!” Caroline squealed out of anticipation.

“OMG YES I would love a collab! I live in the city next to you. You’ve been my fav channel for a while now, when are you available to do this?” Caroline messaged Alice.

Alice messaged back within minutes, signalling she felt the same way. “I’m free this Friday all day if you can do that, any idea on what challenge you were wanting to do. I’m done for anything, I’m just a vacuum :joy:

Caroline was shaking during the conversation; if you had told her this would be happening earlier in the day, she wouldn’t have believed you. “Lol, me too. I can and will eat anything, but I’ve been feeling a sushi challenge recently. I haven’t had sushi in so long tbh. And Friday sounds awesome, I’ll see you then. Where did you want to meet?”

“I think my boyfriend was asking me about sushi before, and now I’m really craving it too! I know a really good sushi place in my city if you’re down to travel here. I always eat myself into a coma there :rofl:

“I can definitely make it down there! I’m not gonna eat the whole day before the challenge to prepare. I don’t wanna bother you with anything else, but I can’t wait for this! See you soon!” Caroline replied.

“Oh you’re not a bother at all, I love to talk about eating. My boyfriend’s a pretty big guy and I easily out eat him at every meal, it’s my passion. I can’t wait either, see you at 6 on Friday :kissing_heart: OH and before I forget, here’s my number to communicate easier.” Alice replied. Caroline closed the YouTube app and sighed. “Ugh, she’s so perfect, I swear.”

“Easy there, Care, she’s taken. You saw it, girl,” Katie said with a sly smile, knowing Caroline didn’t mean it in that way.

Caroline scoffed and ignored her. Again, both girls laughed a few seconds later. Caroline and Katie’s friendship had lasted this long, so any jokes weren’t personal in the slightest.

“So, are you gonna try and beat her? I think you can,” Katie asked. At that moment, Caroline’s belly gurgled slightly before she let out a long, airy and relieving belch.

“Ahh, that’s better… What were you asking? Uh yeah, I can totally beat her,” Caroline said with a shade of doubt in her voice. How was she ever gonna beat Alice, she thought to herself…

5 Likes

Oooh! A showdown!!
This’ll be epic!!

This new part introduces a potential love interest, and explores relationships a bit. As always, let me know what you’d like to see and how you feel about the direction the story is going.

PART 12:

The wait for Friday almost killed Caroline out of pure boredom. She had noticed an extra 10 lbs on the scale, and with her weight finally reaching triple digits, she decided to start hitting the gym a little harder and a lot more often. On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning, she arrived at her local gym and worked on cardio. After each workout session, she would chug her Post Workout Recovery drink and let out several large closed mouth burps, each time, looking for anyone who noticed her gas.

On Friday after her workout, Caroline looked at the time on her phone. “Alright, I have a couple hours to kill before making the drive down to Alice’s.” Her tummy growled fiercely and Caroline shushed, telling it that it’ll get it’s fill of sushi soon. As she got home, she took a shower to not look filthy in front of Alice. Looking in the mirror after, she noticed how much the extra weight had changed her body. It had seemed all the weight went to her breasts and hips, something Caroline had been lacking in her opinion. She had received a ton of compliments on her appearance, unwanted or not, at her university. Only one person had made Caroline’s heart flutter when that happened though, and that was Charlie. Charlie was on the baseball team, and was fairly fit, just like Caroline. Standing around 5’10" and weighing around 180 lbs, Caroline always wondered if Charlie was into her. After his compliment a few days ago, Caroline had been smitten and was contemplating asking Charlie out on a date.

“Nope, not today,” Caroline said to herself with low self confidence, “I’ll wait a week, and if he compliments me again, I’ll ask him out.” An alarm on her phone jolted her out of this budding crush and reminded her of Alice. She quickly got dressed, struggling to fit into her jeans a little. She decided to wear yoga pants instead, not wanting to bust a button on her favorite pair anyways.

As she arrived at the sushi restaurant, Caroline’s belly grumbled. It looked as flat as it had ever been, with no food eaten all day and after a grueling workout, it was ready to be filled to it’s max. She eyed around the entrance, looking for Alice. Her heart skipped a beat once she Caroline saw her. She was even prettier in person, Caroline thought. She stood a bit shorter and looked a little heavier than Caroline, especially in the chest area.

“Oh my god! Hi! Nice to my finally meet you Caroline!” Alice squealed as soon as she noticed Caroline. Caroline and Alice hugged and exchanged greetings as they both walked into the restaurant. The smell was intoxicating to Caroline and made her belly grumble hard. Alice noticed this and said “I know how you feel, I’m starving too!”

“I could probably eat 100 pieces honestly,” Caroline said, patting her empty belly.

“Same, I’ve eaten 100 before, but that was shared with my boyfriend. I ate 80 while he ate 20. That was fun. And filling,” Alice said laughing. This was a very surreal experience to Caroline. Finally meeting someone she had been watching for a couple years at least, someone she had looked up to as well. Caroline told her about how her channel and videos had helped her with her self-confidence. Alice turned red, extremely modest and told Caroline she was the same way 5 years ago when she was in college.

Their conversation was interrupted by a waitress, asking if they were there for the 100 sushi challenge. They both nodded and the waitress scurried off to the kitchen. Caroline and Alice used this time to set up both of their cameras and start the intro.

“Hi there everyone, Alice here from Alice Eats and I’d like to introduce a new friend of mine I’d like you all to meet. Her name is Caroline and she just started her own eating channel . I’ll leave the link in the description if you wanna check it out.” She then started the physique check portion of her videos and Caroline did the same. Alice looked a bit fitter than Caroline, making herself feel a little bad, but also wanting to work out harder in the future. They both measured their bellies, with Alice’s tummy reaching 25 inches in comparison to Caroline’s 23 inches. Alice had brought a scale, something that made Caroline laugh to herself. They both stepped on the scale, and Caroline saw the 101 on the scale again. Alice stepped on after and weighed 105 lbs.

2 waitresses brought out 2 massive platters of 100 pieces of sushi, as the mouths of both girls started to water. They were told the rules (1 hour to finish, no going to the bathroom, no throwing up) and the waitress started the timer. Both girls starting devouring roll after roll of sushi, their bellies filling up and expanding quickly. A quarter way into the challenge, Caroline noticed that Alice had already finished 50 pieces of sushi in 10 minutes.

“Oh my goodness, you can eat so fast Alice! I’m only 30 pieces in!” Caroline said stifling a burp.

“I just have a lot of practice that’s all. And let that burp out girl, it makes a lot more room!” Alice replied, letting out a super gassy belch that echoed in the restaurant. A few people looked over at their table and laughed. “How’s your belly? How full are you on a scale of 1-10?”

“Hmm, probably around 5, I can fit in a lot more I think,” Caroline said, patting her tight expanded belly.

“I’m only around a 3, that burp cleared a lot of room” Alice said. As both girls plowed through more and more sushi rolls, burps got louder and deeper, pants got unbuttoned and rolled down, and fullness got more apparent. Alice wore a fairly tight shirt to the restaurant and her belly was fully peeking out, 70 rolls deep. Caroline had picked up the pace and finished her 60th roll. A few guttural belches were let out, clearing out more space in Caroline’s tummy.

“Atta girl, just like that!” Alice said, patting Caroline on the back. This prompted another large burp to project itself out of Caroline. Both girls laughed over this and continued eating.

10 minutes later, Caroline had 10 rolls left while Alice had 5. The fullness meter had reached a 9 and her stomach was stretched to the maximum.

"Oh man, I am stuffed, Caroline moaned, rubbing her belly, "my belly button is completely popped out and I don’t think I can stretch anymore. She patted her tummy and it made a drum-like sound, signalling that Caroline didn’t have much room left. Alice had offered Caroline some of her tea, saying "this tea makes me burp tons as you can tell, try some, maybe it’ll make some room for you.

Caroline took a big swig of tea from Alice’s cup and instantly felt gas travel up her body. A massive, belly clearing belch erupted out of Caroline. A few people applauded, making Caroline blush and feel a little self-conscious about her bodily functions. It did make Caroline feel emptier and helped her finish the remaining 10 rolls. Alice finished about a minute before her. As they finished, both girls leaned back, rubbing their food babies and burped simultaneously for a minute.

Alice started the post challenge physique update and measured her belly, which was a solid 33 inches. Caroline then measured her stretched out tummy which was a full inch bigger than Alice’s at 34 inches. This prompted Alice to congratulate Caroline on expanding more than her and asked if she could touch her belly. Caroline obliged of course and Alice instantly starting rubbing, patting and pushing on Caroline’s food baby. Alice commented on Caroline’s popped out belly button and Caroline replied, “yeah, I have a really shallow belly button. It pops when I eat big meals.” Alice and Caroline had a good laugh over this as Alice played with it a bit. Caroline then asked to touch Alice’s belly and Alice agreed as well. It was extremely hard, as Caroline’s was as well, and her skin was really soft. She was surprised at the tautness of Alice’s belly, asking her how she had started noticing her eating (and belly stretching) talent.

“It all started when I was a kid, probably around 12 or 13 years old. I was at a steakhouse with my parents for my birthday. I ordered the biggest steak on the menu and finished it no problem. I was somehow still hungry and asked my parents if I could get a full rack of ribs. Since it was birthday, my parents obliged and I devoured that too. Dessert was a really big sundae since it was my birthday and the waitress commented on my appetite and my little, now super big, belly. It made me realize how other people don’t or can’t eat as much as I can. Through high school and college I gained a good bit of weight, reaching 150 lbs at my heaviest. I was eating like a beast every day and didn’t exercise at all. After reaching 150, I decided to start working out. I got down to around 95 lbs. I then decided to start putting on a bit of muscle, gaining around 10 lbs after that, and now I’m here. I met my now boyfriend at the gym, we hit it off right away. Are you in a relationship or no?”

Caroline had gotten so invested in Alice’s story, she almost missed Alice’s question about relationships. “Huh? Uh, no, not currently. I’ve been crushing on a boy at my college and was thinking about asking him out later. I don’t think he’ll say yes though, so maybe not.”

“Do it, girl! I told myself the same things before I asked out Daryl, my boyfriend. Some people are just too hot to not say anything to. It was absolutely worth it, look at this man,” Alice said, showing pictures of Daryl on her phone to Caroline.

Caroline was taken aback at how attractive Daryl was. In the picture, he was towering over Alice, probably around 6’5" at the very least, and very fit with nice forearms. With slightly shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes, Caroline now knew what Alice was talking about.

“Wow, he is hot. No offense of course, I won’t steal him, I promise,” Caroline said laughing.

“Well back off, he’s taken,” Alice said with a dirty look. Awkward silence filled the air and Alice laughed hard, making Caroline breathe a sigh of relief.

“You are so amazing in person, I’m sure you get that a lot,” Caroline said sheepishly.

“You too, hun! I’m so glad you weren’t a weirdo. I was a little worried you would be. But you’re amazing too! Belly bump!” Alice said and stuck her distended tummy out, signalling Caroline to do the same. Caroline and Alice’s bellies met in the middle and they bounced off each other. “Sorry, I always do that with my boyfriend after we eat. He loves my belly when it’s full as well as my burps and I love the belly rubs, so it’s a win-win. Find yourself a man who loves you for you. I know you will, Caroline, you’re a gorgeous girl” Alice said.

“Hopefully soon, I’ll need a lot of belly rubs very shortly,” Caroline said, rubbing her tight belly. They exchanged goodbyes, picked up their respective cameras and left the restaurant.

Wow, that went so well! I need to do that again, Caroline thought to herself in her car, thinking about new challenges for her channel, as well as her new crush Charlie.

8 Likes

Thinking about Charlie is making me drool, my dude. :drooling_face: Oh dear, I hope he’s not turned off by her, ahem, quirks.

Recently caught up, enjoying the story so far. Would be interesting to know more about if she really enjoys burping and why so. Like the characters and funnily best friend is my fave character at the moment. Hope you keep updating!

1 Like

Another shortish part, but again, more set up for something greater. I promise :grin:

PART 13:

Once Caroline arrived back at her house, she sent the unedited video to Katie, who was very interested to see the results of the sushi challenge. She got a message back saying, “So excited Care! I know it’s gonna be soooo good. Tell you when it’s done :kissing_heart:” Katie had been a saint during this whole YouTube adventure of Caroline’s. She asked nothing in return for editing the videos, so Caroline was extremely grateful in return. A deep gurgle echoed in the parked car and a long, strong burp followed shortly after.

“Ugh, sushi burps, so gross,” Caroline said, quickly leaving the enclosed space due to the . “I still can’t believe I ate that much sushi,” Caroline thought, rubbing her distended belly. “Well, maybe I can,” she thought, thinking of all the previous challenges leading up to it. As she waddled back inside, she noticed her parent’s cars sitting in the garage. After the stuffing escapades Caroline and her mother had the previous week, she thought it would be much easier to explain her enlarged stomach.

“Hey, I’m finally home!” Caroline yelled as she entered the living room. She quickly heard her mom reply back, “About time, thought you got kidnapped or murdered,” with a hint of fun sarcasm behind it. Caroline fake laughed and approached her parents.

“Whoa there, how much sushi did you eat, Care Bear? You look ready to pop!” her mother asked, surprised at the volume of food inside her daughter’s belly.

“100 sushi rolls, it was super filling. Alice actually finished before me, it was crazy to watch. She might be the only woman who’s better at eating then me!” Caroline answered back.

“Who’s Alice? You didn’t tell me about this, Caroline,” her dad said, entering the conversation. Caroline’s father had seen his fair share of engorged bellies courtesy of his wife and daughter. He was supportive of it as long as it didn’t cost him too much.

“Ugh, I told you this 2 hours ago, Hugh,” Caroline’s mom interjected, “she’s just another girl who can eat a lot just like Caroline. Isn’t that true, honey?”

“Yes, mom. She has her own channel like me, with a lot more subscribers. I think she’s at 300,000 now. I’m only at 1,000 right now. Hopefully our videos are really popular so my channel can grow,” Caroline explained.

Caroline’s parents seemed confused at the prospect of a YouTube channel, so Caroline sighed, rolled her eyes and left to go to her room. As she plopped onto her bed and opened her laptop and started watching some more YouTube, her number one programming of choice. As she was watching, a gigantic belch rose up her body and echoed loudly throughout her room. “Good lord, that one felt good,” Caroline said to herself with a sigh. This burp reminded Caroline of the comments on her first video about her other epic burps she had let out during challenges. It inspired her to check the comments on her 8 Liters Chug Video. It was full of supportive comments, some more sexually charged than other. Caroline didn’t mind too much, as they were at least being respectful for the most part.

There was one comment, however, that caught Caroline’s eye, and not in a bad way. “More burp plz” was all the comment said, along with timestamps to all the burps in the video, causing Caroline to scoff. It almost made her want to edit out the burps for her videos, but she had seen other comments so supporting and respectful of them and decided to keep them in.

She glanced over at her calendar and groaned. Monday. After all her fun the past week, it was back down to Earth for Caroline. Her major of Mathematics was a tough one, but one that was very rewarding to Caroline (author note: this isn’t my major, I hate math lol. I’m majoring in education). At least her 21st birthday was next week, something Caroline was very excited about. This turned to sadness as she was reminded that she had homework due at midnight. “SHIT, I forgot to do it before the challenge, uggghhhh,” Caroline complained. As she was working on her homework, she received constant updates from Katie editing her new video. She collapsed in her bed at 11:30 and fell asleep almost instantly.

As she woke up, she noticed her phone had multiple updates from Katie. She had finished the video and uploaded it, making Caroline smile widely. She quickly went over the YouTube to see the finished product and was not disappointed. The video was sped up in all the right areas, leaving all the funny bits such as burps and jokes in real time. Caroline was so proud of her friend. She then went to Alice’s channel and noticed she had uploaded her video as well. It was edited in a similar way, with some speed ups and some bits in real time. She noticed Alice put the link to her channel in the description of her video, so Caroline hoped this led to a surge of subscribers in the near future. BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP, her alarm rang. Classes in 1 hour.

“Do I really wanna get out bed today?” Caroline asked herself. A quick thought about Charlie changed her mind and she leaped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As she got ready, many decisions on what to wear and what different kinds of makeup she should use went through her mind, thinking about what Charlie wanted to see.

As she walked through the campus, her heart raced as she wondered if she was going to see Charlie on her way to class. As she approached the building to her first class, she finally saw him out of the corner of her eyes. He was actually approaching her, and Caroline’s heart almost burst.

“Hey, Caroline! Almost missed ya, how was your weekend?” Charlie asked. Caroline almost missed the question staring at Charlie’s beautiful everything.

“Oh! Uh, it was great, how about yours?” Caroline replied back, trying not to talk about her eating ability and grossing him out.

“Mine was good too, worked out a good bit, so I’m pretty sore to be honest. Coach wants us in the best shape possible before the season starts.” Caroline bit her lip and eyed his arms, bulging out due to all the weightlifting Charlie had surely done. “I’ve been super hungry lately too. I literally ate 20,000 calories on Saturday trying to bulk up. I looked like I swallowed a beach ball. Cheat days are always good for me,” Charlie said, patting his fit stomach.

Caroline’s heart fluttered. Did Charlie eat just like Caroline? “Oh wow, that’s a lot. Bet you were stuffed after that!” she replied.

“Oh definitely, but I’ve eaten more believe it or not! Bulking isn’t too hard when you’ve got an appetite like mine,” Charlie said laughing. “Hey, before I forget to ask, can I get your number? I’ve been meaning to ask for a while, keep forgetting haha” he said while turning a deep shade of red.

This week was way too good to be true, Caroline thought to herself. Her crush had asked for her number and had an appetite that might be bigger than her own. As she gave him the number, he asked another question.

“Were you doing anything this Friday? I’d love to take you out some time.”

5 Likes

Hmmm! I wonder if he could out-burp her!

1 Like

Holy shit dude. This story is the GOAT. Keep going please!

2 Likes

I know, right?? He’s literally the only dude on here writing a fiction story (and I really FECKING NEED 'EM-)

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, they mean a lot! I’ve considered putting them in the Female Media section, but I don’t know if it would fit there with all the belly stuffing elements to the story. Also, would anyone be interested in a male belly stuffing portion of the story? It obviously wouldn’t be the main focus of the story, but I think it’d be an interesting story turn.

PART 14:

Caroline stood in shock as the words settled in. After 10 seconds of awkward silence, she finally said, “I-uh-Yeah!”

“Yeah you’re doing something or yeah to a date?” Charlie said smirking.

“Oh no! I’m definitely free this Friday! What did you have in mind?” Caroline asked, her heart racing quicker with every moment.

“Hmm, not really sure, did you just wanna hang out in my dorm? I don’t have any roommates, so we’re good there.” Was Charlie implying something with that last part, Caroline thought, but she was too excited to care too much about it.

“That sounds awesome, I’d love to! What time did you wanna meet at?” Caroline exclaimed excitedly.

“How does 6 sound? We can get a bite to eat too if you’re hungry by then.” Caroline’s heart nearly exploded thinking of her monstrous appetite, hopefully it wouldn’t embarrass Charlie too much.

“Sounds like a plan, see you then!” Caroline said, starting to walk to her next class.

“You look great, by the way. I love your hair today,” Charlie said softly, as if he hoped Caroline wouldn’t notice. Caroline blushed heavily, taken aback by Charlie’s words, “and have you been working out recently, I can see your abs starting to poke through.” Caroline had been wearing a crop top that exposed her midriff.

“I definitely have, I’m so sore,” Caroline said laughing, “wanna feel them?” Caroline asked, secretly hoping Charlie would take her up on the offer.

“Uh, yeah. Let’s see how fit you really are,” Charlie said in a joking, but interested tone. The second Charlie’s hands touched Caroline’s belly, it awakened a tingling feeling in Caroline. She recoiled slightly due to her ticklishness. “Oh wow, you’re super tight! That’s awesome Caroline!”

“Aww thanks, but I still have a long way to go. My appetite has gotten a lot bigger since then though, did that happen with you?” Caroline asked.

"Yeah, that tends to happen to a lot of people. My ex was a lot like that. Really skinny, but she started working out and was almost able to out eat me. Almost, " Charlie said smiling, “but I’ve always been a massive eater ever since I started my growth spurt in middle school. I remember eating 15 plates at a buffet a couple years ago and my ex ate 12. Man, that was crazy. We were both so bloated our waitress asked us if we needed to be rolled out.”

“Wow, that’s really funny! I’ve had a lot of similar stories if you’re interested in hearing them sometimes. Anyways, I gotta get to class. So Friday at 6 then?”

“Yeah! Can’t wait!”

Caroline was absolutely beaming as she walked into class. As she sat through the boring droll of a class, she thought of all the possibilities that could happen on Friday. Her stomach growled loudly halfway through, embarrassing her greatly. “Sounds like someone hasn’t eaten lunch yet today,” the professor said, with the class laughing shortly after. Caroline laughed with them on the outside, but was dying a little on the inside.

As she walked out the class, she received another text from Katie. “2000 Subs Care! I can’t believe it!” Caroline quickly checked her phone and was amazed at the support her channel was getting. There were over 10,000 views on all 3 of her videos, along with tons of supportive comments as well.

When she got home, she looked everywhere for food to destroy. She was absolutely ravenous at this point as she hadn’t eaten breakfast or lunch and it was already 3. She finally found a solution to her hunger, noticing a few new loaves of bread. Taking the peanut butter and jelly out of their respective locations, Caroline’s belly growled louder than ever. She made 10 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and poured herself a tall glass of milk.

Caroline carried her very heavy plate of sandwiches to her room and settled in for a feast. She gobbled the first sandwich in 30 seconds, chugging her whole glass of milk as well. BWUUUUUAAAARRRPPPP Ahhhh, really needed that one, Caroline said to herself. She walked to the kitchen to pour herself some more milk, but she decided to just take the whole gallon to her room. 2 more sandwiches were quickly devoured as she drank straight from the jug, milk trickling down her cheeks as she was doing so.

BUUURPPP BUUURP BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP "Wow, milk burps can be intense, Caroline thought to herself, stuffing another sandwich in her mouth. All the starchiness of the meal had started to take it’s toll on Caroline’s stomach after the 5th sandwich. It was stretched pretty tight, but still gurgled for more. Half the gallon was already gone, and Caroline quickly packed in the remaining 5 sandwiches.

BUUUURP BWUUUURRP MMMMBBUUUUUURRRRRPPP “Oh my god, so much air,” Caroline said patting her packed belly, loosening up with a few more deep burps. She looked at the gallon of milk and made a challenge to herself: Finish the gallon. Her poor belly was already stuffed with 20 slices of bread, so there wasn’t much room to fit a half gallon of milk in. She was extremely thirsty however, and begrudgingly started the challenge. With multiple powerful chugs, Caroline managed to almost finish it. She could feel her skin stretching to accommodate all the extra liquid. 6 straight manly burps made their way out of Caroline’s stomach, slightly deflating her overstuffed tummy.

She gulped the remaining milk in the gallon and laid back on her bed, breathing heavily. She burped what seemed like every 10 seconds. Milk really did make her stomach a factory of burps. Caroline made a mental note of this fact and took a nap shortly after. She finally awoke a few hours later to a text from Charlie.

“Hey how are you, forgot to ask for your snapchat name. I just ate the biggest meal and you NEED to see this food baby”

7 Likes

I’d LOVE a male stuffing section!
And as always, great chapter! :two_hearts: Thanks for inadvertently joining me on my quest to keep the fiction section alive!
(If I were Smeagol, I’d put a Gollum, gollum! here, but alas,I cannot. :relieved:)

1 Like

Yeah, I think you should write some chapters with both of them stuffing! I’d love to see some ongoing competition between them in this story. I’m definitely rooting for Caroline though…

2 Likes

Not even a competition! Just some good ole’ fashion teamwork that they can bond over. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad to hear the enthusiasm towards the male belly stuffing! I’m not into it personally, but I think it’d be a valuable addition to the story and it’s also about appeasing other people’s tastes when writing as well.

PART 15:

Caroline had a hot flash the second she read the text. She could not believe the words she was reading. As she was staring at the phone and thinking about what to reply for a couple minutes, she finally started typing. “Oh yeah, I’d love to see it! I have one too if you’re interested. Just ate 10 sandwiches and drank a gallon of milk lol. My snapchat name is CareBear00.”

Not even a minute later, Caroline received a notification telling her that CharMander99 added her as a friend. Ugh, and he’s a nerd too, Caroline thought to herself. It took her a while to open the snap that Charlie had sent, with her heart pounding harder each second. After a minute she finally built up the courage to open it. It was Charlie standing in front of a bathroom mirror. He definitely looked very inflated after what Caroline assumed was a very big cheat meal. The caption said “12,000 Calories in 1 hour GOML.” Caroline was taken aback by the massive size Charlie’s stomach expanded, it was definitely bigger and tighter than she had ever been. Charlie sent a message as well, asking to see her food baby.

Caroline waddled over to her mirror and posed for a picture with her belly taking up a large part of the picture. The caption was “Not bigger than you, but still super stuffed.” Not 30 seconds passed until Charlie sent a snap with just the caption “:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:”. Caroline blushed again and thought Katie would love to hear about this exchange. She quickly texted her about Charlie and Katie sent a message back saying “OMG REALLY :exploding_head:YOU GOT THIS CARE”

She texted with Charlie for a couple more hours before he ended the conversation saying he had practice early tomorrow and needed sleep. Caroline reluctantly agreed and nodded off shortly after as well.

The next week went by extremely slow, with Caroline wishing her Friday and her 21st birthday would come faster. She worked out extra hard in case Charlie wanted a little bit “more” on Friday. Caroline knew that she wanted more herself. As Friday rolled around, Caroline did an excited little dance in front of her calendar, as she knew the events that were coming.

She almost slept through her classes and at 5, she told her parents where she would be the rest of the night.

“Are you sure he’s not crazy, Caroline? I’ve heard a lot of stories about guys inviting girls to their dorms on the first date,” her mother said, concerned but happy for her daughter.

“Oh yeah, Mom, Charlie is really cool. I’ve known him for a while. I just never really started talking to him until now,” Caroline assured her mom.

As the time said 5:30, she basically sprinted to her car and drove to the campus. As she rolled into the parking lot, she received a text from Katie asking her what they were gonna do. Caroline replied back Idk, guess we’ll see :smirk:" All she was sent back was a “:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As she walked in, she texted Charlie that she was here and to let her in to the dorms building. He ran out of the dorm building less than a minute later, a good sign towards the rest of the night. She admired his figure all the way on his run over to her. “Hey, sorry for the wait. Come on, I’ll take you in!” Charlie said, walking back to the dorm. As they walked into his dorm, she was overtaken by a smell of sweat. “Sorry for the smell, really need to do some laundry,” Charlie said with a nervous laugh.

“Oh, don’t worry, my room’s really messy too. What did you wanna do tonight?” Caroline asked, hopeful for a good night.

“Well I was super hungry, so I was thinking we get some food first. Practice was brutal today.” Caroline’s heart started to pound again, thinking of all the food both of them could destroy.

“That sounds awesome, my poor little tummy needs some food today too,” Caroline said rubbing her flat, toned belly, “what are you craving?”

“I’ve really wanted some wings recently. I haven’t had some in the longest time. I have some beer in my mini-fridge too if you’re interested.”

“Oh my god, yes! I need some wings in my belly now…” Caroline said, extremely hungry.

“Awesome, I’ll order it then. How many did you want?” Caroline contemplated to herself if she wanted to eat like a bird or pig out and show Charlie how big her appetite was.

“How much were you gonna get?” Caroline asked to gauge her response after.

“I was thinking around 60, I’m super hungry,” Charlie said laughing slightly. Caroline perked up at the sound of this.

“I could do the same then, I’m hungry too!” Charlie was impressed at this and ordered the wings for delivery. Both stomachs growled loudly the next hour as they waited for their food. They started a movie while they waited. The doorbell rang and they both looked at each other excitedly and ran to the door. As Charlie took the food, he gave a $10 tip to the delivery guy, thanking him before closing the door and running back to the couch. He took a beer from the fridge, and Caroline noticed it was fully stocked with at least 30 cans.

“Wow that’s a lot of beer!” Caroline said impressed.

“A staple of every college kid’s diet,” Charlie said laughing, tossing her a can as well.

The next five minutes there was no talking as wing after wing was gorged on by Caroline and Charlie. 10 wings in, Charlie cracked open his first beer and chugged it completely. A deep, massive belch reverberated within the walls of the small dorm and Caroline rated it, cheekily saying “8/10, I’ve done better.”

“Is that a challenge Miss Caroline?” Charlie said, clearly ready for one. Caroline had already destroyed 20 wings, her stomach clearly bulging out her tight shirt. "Is that a little food baby brewing too by the way?

“Yep, I’m getting bloated, I really need a burp right now,” Caroline said, getting more and more comfortable by the minute. She chugged the rest of her beer as well and let out a slightly smaller but longer and more relieving burp. Charlie high fived her and rated the burp a 6/10. “Not as good as mine, but still really good. Better than my ex, she had pretty weak burps, but damn she could really eat.” Charlie and Caroline continued to demolish the wings as they let out stomach clearing belches whenever they needed them. Caroline unbuttoned her jeans after her 40th wing. “These pants lasted a lot longer than they usually do,” Caroline said laughing, “I should’ve worn my yoga pants tonight.”

“Yeah, I hear ya, I exclusively wear my sweatpants when I eat like this. They get really tight sometimes, but they haven’t ripped on me. Yet.”

After all 120 wings were eaten, all that was left was a pile of bones and about 20 beers laying on the floor.
“Holy fuck, I’m full,” Charlie said, stifling a burp while trying to get the rest of his sentence out, " I really need a belly rub right now."

“UUUUUURRRRRP, same, my belly is so sore right now. Rub each other’s belly then?” Caroline suggested.

“Sounds like a good deal to me,” Charlie said slowly and started to softly rub and caress Caroline’s swollen tummy. Caroline was in a euphoric trance and didn’t even notice she was massaging Charlie’s food baby as well. Both stuffed bellies were very happy for the next 10 minutes, as Caroline and Charlie got progressively hornier throughout the massages. They looked at each other with a grin and started to shed their clothes.

“You look like a stick with a balloon taped to it,” Caroline drunkenly said to Charlie, regretting her words immediately.

“Hahaha, you do too, maybe even more, cause you’re so skinny,” Charlie replied, with Caroline agreeing with him.

They jumped in Charlie’s bed and went to work on each other, careful not to upset each other’s stomach. Many loud burps were let out during this and many giggles were had after. This night was one of the best Caroline had ever had. As they both finished, Caroline cuddled up with Charlie and fell asleep gently. Life was so perfect, Caroline thought as she fell asleep.

5 Likes

Amazing. I can’t wait to see all of these character interact with each other!

2 Likes