Belly Stuffing Story (Female, Fiction)

You think any of the characters would try to chug one of those 30-liter bottles of Coca-Cola?

3 Likes

Then the fire nation attacked, Shigaraki woke up, and Alucard went for a midnight stroll through the woods.

2 Likes

PART 16:

Caroline woke before Charlie, taking time to admire him before he woke up. Her stomach rumbled slightly, still fairly full from last night’s feast. As she laid and rubbed her bloated belly, she thought about giving Charlies still full belly a rub as well. She figured after last night, anything was possible for this relationship. She placed her hand on the tight, firm stomach before her and massaged it for a few minutes. Charlie woke up shortly after, noticing the rubbing and smiled slightly. “Like what you see?” he cheekily said.

“I can’t believe we fit that much in last night, I’m still stuffed,” Caroline said sighing. She knew full well that she could have easily fit more food in her belly last night. She was a slightly better eater than Charlie, but he was an impressive eater in his own right.

“I know,” Charlie said, rubbing Caroline’s belly now, “we gotta do a calorie challenge sometime.”

“What’s that, just eat as much calories as you can?” Caroline asked, curious to know more.

“Well, first, you set a goal for yourself, like 10,000 calories for example. That’s a popular one for beginners, but I can easily put away around 30,000 in one day if I really want too. You could probably do that too.”

“I probably could, we need to do that soon. My appetite’s still growing it looks like,” Caroline said laughing. She thought about her youtube channel and how a challenge like that would help her channel grow. She mentioned it to Charlie, who seemed impressed.

“Wow, really? Let’s see what you’ve done already,” Charlie said, pulling out his phone. As the two watched Caroline’s eating videos, Charlie had a confession to make. “I honestly think I have a thing for skinny girls who can eat massive amounts,” he said meekly. “Maybe it’s the contrast between the thin before and the inflated after or maybe it’s the manly aspect of it with a girly girl, who knows.”

Caroline gave him a loving look and said “Well I guess you found the right girl then! Wanna go get breakfast?”

Charlie, looking excited now, said “Hell yeah, I’ll buy!” They left to go to a local diner near the campus and each of them ordered the biggest meals on the menu. Caroline ordered a 32 oz steak and eggs with 5 pancakes, while Charlie ordered a 3 lb. breakfast burrito.

“I always go here when I’m bulking, they always know how to feed you right,” Charlie said. As both received their plates, they dug in without a further word. Multiple belches were stifled by both, with a few glasses of orange juice and coffee were chugged. Caroline had demolished her steak as Charlie had finished half of his breakfast burrito. She leaned back and rubbed her belly, letting out a few aggressive burps as she attempted to make a little more room for the pancakes.

“Sounds like you’re starting to get full there,” Charlie said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, I’m just getting started, Caroline said as she started to pack in the remaining pancakes. She finished them fairly quickly, as did Charlie on his remaining half of his burrito. As the waitress came back to their table, she was surprised at how fast each of them had finished their plates. They both ordered 10 more pancakes, and the waitress asked how full they were.

“We still have room, we work out a lot, don’t we?” Charlie said patting his now tight food baby.

“Definitely,” Caroline replied, stifling a burp in an attempt to finish her sentence but couldn’t. The waitress came back with 20 more pancakes for both of them as well as refills for their OJ and coffee. They both continued to chow down and Charlie finished a bit slower this time.

“Oh man, no more. Pancakes are so starchy, they expand like crazy in my belly. How about you?” Charlie asked, moaning due to how stretched out his stomach was.

“I dunno, I feel pretty good still. My yoga pants are maxed out at this point, but I think my belly’s doing fine. Might get more to be honest,” Caroline said. Charlie seemed extremely interested at this point. The waitress came back, and much to her surprise, Caroline ordered 10 more pancakes. She was feeling very full, but wanted to turn Charlie on even more than last night. As she finished her last pancake, she let out an 8 second closed mouth burp that could still be heard from a few tables away.

“Ahh, there we go, finally stuffed. Oh my god, look at my belly button,” Caroline moaned. Her belly button was fully popped out from the feast. She could tell Charlie wanted very badly to rub her belly again, so they paid and left quickly. As they left the restaurant, Caroline and Charlie let out bellowing burps that echoed.

“Finally, I was holding those in the whole time,” Caroline sighed. “Sorry, by the way, burping is another talent of mine if you couldn’t tell by now.” Charlie was completely ok with them, as they usually meant more room for food.

As they got back to Charlies car, Caroline, rolled down her yoga pants, exposing red marks on her belly from the pants getting stretched to their limits. Charlie pat Caroline’s tight tummy and the sound of a drum like THUUNP echoed in the car. “Ooh, not that hard, please. I might pop,” Caroline said with a pained laugh.

“Oh sorry, I’m just super turned on right now. I can’t believe I found someone that could eat more than my ex. I didn’t think I would to be honest.”

“If you love my appetite, you should watch Alice Eats, she might be a bigger eater than me,” Caroline suggested.

“Oh, I know her! I, uh, use it to get off sometimes,” Charlie said sheepishly. Caroline could tell Charlie was very embarrassed at this, so she cuddled with him in the backseat, both rubbing each other’s belly.

“So, you wanna do that calorie challenge soon? How much were you thinking?”

“I don’t know, how about 40,000? I’ve been super hungry lately,” Caroline said with a devilish smile.

4 Likes

Yet another awesome chapter, my dude! Man, I wish I could get my mojo back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Please write more. This story is absolutely amazing and really hits some of the best parts of feederism :heart_eyes:

I know right? The best story I’ve ever read! I can’t wait for the next part either.

Been two weeks since I wrote a part for this story, but I’ve been super horny recently, so I’ll be writing quite a lot of it soon.

Part 17:

After an hour of belly rubs, Caroline decided it was time to say goodbye and head home. This new budding relationship showed tons of promise, through mutual interests and genuine love for each other. Caroline had to tell someone about this amazing night (and morning) with Charlie and texted Katie.

“Omg Kat, you would not believe what happened with me and Charlie last night.” As soon as Caroline sent the text, another text came flying in immediately after.

“Oh really? How’d it go? :smirk:

“He actually has a thing for stuffed bellies, it was so adorable the way he described it. We ate so much last night and this morning. Didn’t film anything though :sob:

“Hahaha really?? That’s amazing, sounds like he found the perfect girl then!”

“That’s what I told him! We rubbed each others bellies the whole night it felt like. I was sooooo stuffed”

“Well I need to hear the deets in person, so save em!”

15 minutes later, Katie pulled into the driveway of Caroline’s house and ran in. A strong hug followed and both girls squealed with delight over Caroline’s new romantic success. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner, Care?” Katie asked frantically.

“It was just last night, I’m still digesting breakfast for god’s sake,” Caroline said, feeling another burp brewing. She turned her head and blasted it out, with Caroline letting out a sigh of relief afterwards while patting her still fairly tight belly. “Ugh, so many pancakes.”

“What were you thinking of the next challenge you wanted to do for the channel? Any ideas?” Katie asked.

“Well, Charlie is a massive eater too, not as good as me of course, but he suggested we do a calorie challenge. Around 40,000 for each of us. Should be an all day kind of thing.”

“That sounds amazing! I’m in as long as you let me tag along. I need to see your belly with 40,000 calories in it.”

“We planned it for tomorrow, if your schedule’s free, it’s gonna be epic! Still have a lot of digesting to do before then. Getting kinda hungry again, to be honest.”

“Care, you know me, I’m always free, I’ll be there, for you and for the food baby here,” Katie said giving Caroline’s belly a few rubs and pats. Caroline found it funny she now had two people she knew that had a strong interest in her stomach and how much she could fit inside it. Not counting the commenters on her videos as well.

As Caroline and Katie hung out, they cracked open some beers from the 24 pack that Caroline had in her fridge and chatted for a couple hours. Massive burps were let out by both girls, with Katie belching much louder than she usually did. Her burps rivaled Caroline’s sometimes. “Wow! Those burps! Who knew beer gave you such strong burps?” Caroline said, enthused at the ridiculous belches Katie was letting out.

“Hey, it’s my first beer, I didn’t kn-uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrppppp know either. Holy fuck, I’m burping so loud! Throw me another one, please,” Katie said, moaning with pleasure at the relief of her burps.

Caroline tossed her a second beer, with Caroline already on her third. A cacophony of burps roared from the room, as Caroline and Katie took massive gulp after massive gulp of their beers. “Getting bloated yet?” Caroline asked.

No-OOOUUUUUUURRRRR, uggh it got stuck halfwa-aarrrppppp. Ahhhh, there we go. Not really bloated yet to be honest. Not as much as when we at all those steaks at my house. That was crazy." Both girls were now 7 beers deep as both of their bellies were extremely firm and taut.

“Can you push my belly, please?. I have literally so much pressure in it, it’s starting to hurt,” Katie asked softly. As Caroline laid her hands on Katie’s hard belly and pushed, an enormous belch roared out of Katie’s mouth. “Oh my goooood, thank you so much. My stomach didn’t go down at all though. Didn’t know beer made you this bloated.”

Caroline sensed Katie wanted to see her belly, so she pulled her shirt off, revealing her pink sports bra and a now extremely tight beer belly. Katie followed and revealed a slightly larger belly, something that surprised Caroline. Katie had a stretchy stomach too, it turned out. Even if she didn’t have close to the appetite that Caroline had, she still could bloat quite large.

“Belly rubs?” Caroline asked, knowing Katie would be up for it and starting massaging.

This has been a crazy week, Caroline thought.

7 Likes

Amazing! Thank you for posting more of this story it just keeps getting better and better!

1 Like

Great bard?! Say not that thou hast forsaken us!

I really love this story, it’s nice seeing someone also on the forum who’s also into chicks stuffing themselves. Especially this Kate and Caroline dynamic, keep it up (:

5 Likes

I’M BACK Y’ALL! Wish I could say I was really busy and that’s why it took so long, but I’d be lying. Just super lazy and unmotivated lately. But anyways, here’s the next part.

Part 18:

As Caroline woke up groggily the next morning, she felt a strong headache, most likely due to the hangover from all the beer Caroline and Katie drank last night. Caroline was suddenly reminded of her best friend and found her lying next to her, still asleep. Her belly was still fairly inflated, and Caroline suddenly felt the urge to pat and rub it. These past few weeks had awakened a love for not only her stomach, but for other’s as well. She gently gave Katie’s tummy a few pats, and a soft but deep burp was forced out. Caroline laughed and gave her stomach another push, forcing out another bassy burp. She was extremely amused at not only the size of Katie’s belly, but the force and volume of her burps.

Caroline had a few crazy memories of Katie’s burps, with hers (at their best) being better than Caroline’s. She remembered Katie belching at lunch one day at school. Katie had brought her own lunch, bringing a large amount. After finishing all of it, she chugged the rest of her bottle of Coke. A concerned look came over Katie and she quickly threw her hands over her mouth and erupted with a 6 second monster of a burp. It was audible through about half the lunchroom, even though Katie had covered it. Their friend group laughed hard at this and Katie turned beet red.

Another memory that came to mind was just a year or two ago, at Katie’s 19th birthday. It was a sleepover with just the two of them, and they were both stuffed to the gills with amazing food cooked by her mom. Huge burps were had from each of the girls, some of them so loud that Katie’s mom had to come up to her room to make sure they were ok.

After laughing to herself, Caroline noticed Katie waking up. “Finally up?” Caroline asked grinning.

“Fuuuck, this hangover hurts. My belly is still so full too, oh my god,” Katie said groaning.

“I noticed, you were burping pretty loud in your sleep too,” Caroline replied, still smirking.

“Oh yeah, I do that sometimes, forgot to tell you. My parents always hear them from their room, right next to mine of course. They say it’s really obnoxious. I always tell them to stop feeding me so much food if they want me to stop burping so loud in my sleep. Don’t know how I’m not fat to be honest.”

“Could be if you had my appetite,” Caroline said laughing, “If I didn’t work out, I think I’d be 300 pounds. And that’s with my super metabolism. I think I have a new idea for a video on the channel too by the way.”

“Oh yeah, what’s that Care?” Katie asked, now much more interested in the conversation.

“What about gulping down as much air as I can hold and then letting it all out with burps. I could probably fit so much air in here,” Caroline said, patting her toned stomach.

“That actually sounds so amazing. And we could probably do it right now, with all the equipment here and no food needed too. Lemme grab the camera!” Katie said excitedly.

“Uh, can I take a shower first? I feel disgusting right now.”

“Oh, uh yeah, I guess we can do that first,” Katie said, looking slightly disappointed.

As Caroline hopped in the shower, she practiced gulping air to prepare for the video. She took 10 massive gulps of air and her belly expanded a substantial amount. Caroline grew excited, but felt an extreme burp start to come up.

BWUUUUUUUUUUAAARRRRRR- oh my gooooood. BAAAAAAARRRRRRRRP, jesus christ, these burps!

Caroline’s belly deflated like a balloon as a result of these belches, greatly relieving her. She quickly finished the shower, eager to show Katie her newly discovered talent. As she exited the bathroom, Katie asked, “Were those air burps or beer burps? Good lord Care, my mom heard those from downstairs.”

“Those were just air burps, I gulped a bit of air in the shower just for practice and had to burp really bad after. I bloated like crazy just from 10 gulps though. I wanna see how much I fit before I have to let it all out again.”

“I like your thinking, Caroline. I’d love to see you at a new maximum capacity. Let’s start!”

After getting her intro out of the way, Caroline explained to the invisible audience that today’s challenge wouldn’t involve food or liquids, but gas instead. She also warned them about burping, possibly more than her 2 Liter Soda Challenge. This challenge would entail her gulping as much air as she could possibly hold in her stomach.

Caroline was wearing a crop top with tight jeans that would surely need to pop before her belly could expand past a certain point. Luckily they were a cheap pair of jeans, so she could afford new ones. She started with 5 big gulps, with as much air as she could get with 5 swallows. Her tummy expanded a fair amount with these.

“Ooh I already feel it co-uuuRRRPPP URP URP BWUUUUURP. Yep, knew that’d happen,” Caroline said laughing at her own gas, "I need to get better at holding burps in, but my belly really hurts when I do.

She took a deep breath and started gulping again, this time getting to 15 gulps before erupting with another monstrous air burp. Her jeans almost popped before she burped and deflated greatly, so Caroline made it a goal to pop her jeans. After another deep breath, she managed 20 gulps before the button finally flew off her jeans and her pants unzipped itself. She laughed at this, wincing a little from the gas pain she had. She was so close to her personal goal of 30 gulps, so she powered through the pain and took 10 more enormous gulps of air. Her stomach at this point had stretched to ridiculous levels of distention at this point.

“Hurry, Katie, get the tape measure before I burp. I need to see how big I am!” Caroline asked frantically.

Katie threw Caroline the tape measure and Caroline quickly wrapped it around her extremely tight stomach, careful not to push too hard on it.

“38 INCHES,” Caroline exclaimed, excited to see this after how hard she pushed herself. “Oh my god, that’s my biggest belly ev-URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP URRRRRP BAAAWWWWUUUURRRPPPP. Ahh, there we go, I needed that so bad, holy cow.”

She ended the video with the outro and belched some more, with her stomach deflating back to normal. Caroline felt like a whole new person after those life changing burps. She felt a vibration in her pocket and quickly pulled out her phone to see who texted her. She was greeted with a photo of what looked like a months worth of food sitting on a table. The caption said “Ready for 40k? :smirk:

9 Likes

Yesssssss, so happy to see more of this story :clap:

1 Like

This is sexy, holy shit dude

2 Likes

This is a damn good story. Does anyone know any others like it? On the realistic side of extreme eating?

Still hoping for more of this amazing story. It combines two amazing fetishes and it does it so well : )

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive, here’s Part 19! BTW, does anyone cringe at their own writing. Like, it’s my own fantasy, but reading my own writing still makes me squirm a little bit. I hope I’m not the only one.

PART 19:

Caroline lit up at this picture and quickly texted back “OMG YES :heart_eyes:” and sent Charlie a picture of her extremely empty tummy, with her ribs slightly showing. No food had made it’s way into her belly and it was already 11 a.m. If they were to finish the challenge, they’d have to start eating now. Luckily, they both had exceptional speed and capacity.

“Hey Katie, take a look,” Caroline said, handing the phone to her, “I miiiight have to leave soon.”

“Holy shit, Care, you’re eating all of that!?” You’re gonna pop!" Katie asked.

“Oh no, that’s not all for me. Me and Charlie and both gonna eat 40,000 calories. I definitely would explode if I tried that. Maybe one day.” Katie had a slightly disappointed look on her face and nodded.

“But don’t worry, I’ll vlog the whole thing for you and the channel. I know how much you love my food babies, and you know how much I love yours,” Caroline said, gently patting Katie’s still slightly bloated stomach. Katie awwed and rubbed Caroline’s empty tummy.

“You need some food in you girl, go get it!” Katie encouraged. Caroline quickly left and drove over to Charlie’s dorm. On the way over, she fantasized about seeing Charlie again and all the food she was gonna destroy. Her stomach growled loudly, almost as if it was agreeing with her. The second she knocked on the door to Charlie’s dorm, the door swung open quickly. He must be excited to do this too, Caroline thought.

“Nice, you’re here! Let’s get started, we’re SO late.”

“Can we? I am starving. Need some food in my belly, like now.”

“I already started setting out breakfast. I bought like 10 boxes of cereal and 4 gallons of milk for breakfast. Talking to the cashier while buying all this food was so embarrassing by the way.” The two each had an enormous bowl that fit a whole box each with a half gallon of milk. Caroline quickly started the vlog, explaining to her viewers that she was attempting to eat 40,000 calories with a special guest and showed Charlie as well, who waved sheepishly to the camera.

She set the camera on a tripod and they started chowing down as fast as they could. Many slurps and burps were heard as they voraciously finished the first bowl. Caroline chugged the rest of the milk in her bowl and burped an extremely deep belch, even for her standards.

“10/10! Holy shit, Caroline!” Charlie exclaimed, noticeably impressed at the power Caroline’s burp had. She burped again to relieve pressure, this one less deep, but a bit longer and gassier.

“Haha thanks, I’ve had much better burps. And there’s always more where that came from,” she said with a sly grin on her face. Charlie, in response, chugged the milk in his bowl and belched as hard as he could. It came close to rivaling Caroline’s.

“Ehhhh 7/10, mine was better,” Caroline said smugly.

“Haha, I’ll show you. The fuller I get the bigger and deeper my burps get. You’ll see.”

“Mine too, I might break your window at the end of this to be honest.”

“Wouldn’t even be mad, that’s amazing.”

Caroline and Charlie then filled up a second bowl each and continued eating. As Charlie had said, burps were getting bigger and deeper, the more they ate. At the 5th bowl, Charlie had to get up and stretch to feel better and get some burps out. He erupted with 6 bassy continuous burps that made his stomach vibrate. “Ahh yeah, that helped,” he said sitting back down. Caroline was entranced at this, finally understanding all the commenters of her videos telling her how much they loved her burps. It was amazing to see the relief he was getting out of them and the power and bass of each one.

“Wow, that was sexy,” Caroline said, hoping Charlie wouldn’t be too weirded out by the comment.

“Thanks, your’s too”, Charlie replied. In response to this, Caroline stood up and stretched herself, showing off her massive bloat to the camera and Charlie. 7 booming belches came out of her as she rubbed her own belly and she sat back down to the applause from Charlie.

“Good lord, you are amazing,” Charlie said in amazement.

“I really needed the room. I can definitely fit the rest in now,” she said, patting her stomach, which was still hard as a rock.

“Are you sure? You look ready to burst at the seams girl!”

“Oh, for sure, you don’t remember the last time I was here? My upper belly is pretty tight right now, but it’s starting to move down a little. Race to see who finishes first?” Charlie nodded excitedly and started devouring as quick as he could.

BWAAAAUUUUUURRPPP. Ahhhh, knew I’d win…" Caroline said relieved. That was super close though. I am ridiculously stuffed though, I may need to lie down."

“We’re only 10k calories in so far. How does a belly massage sound, and then we get started on our next meal?”

5 Likes

God yessssss!!! Thank you, sexy as hell as always :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bit of a short part, but just more set up for future parts

PART 20:

BOOOORP BWUUUUORRP BUUUUUURPPPP

“Ugh excuse me, I’m such a man. Sorry,” Caroline said sighing.

“Atta girl, you don’t have to apologize for your burps, gotta make room for more, am I right?” Charlie said, patting Caroline’s extremely taut belly gently. This forced out another aggressive belch out of Caroline’s mouth.

“Jesus, these b-OOORRP-s are crazy right now. Must be all the milk I drank.”

“I mean, you almost drank 2 gallons of it. You legitimately look ready to pop!”

“mmmMMMOOORRPPPP I feel like it too honestly.” Caroline said, unintentionally stifling a burp.

“C’mon Care, you just gotta let those out. It’ll make you feel 10 times better.”

“I know, maybe it’s just me still being shy around you, I dunno. I was in a relationship in high school with a guy who always made fun of my burps and was really irritated by them by the end. Our first date was at the movies and I kept holding in these massive burps from all the soda I was drinking. God, it was so embarrassing,” Caroline mentioned.

“Damn, I’m sorry. I absolutely love your burps, if that means anything. I have high school stories too if you wanna hear them. This one girl I was dating in high school was indifferent to my burps, but man, that girl could belch too. I still remember our first date at a steakhouse. She ordered a fairly big steak (not as big as mine, but who else can eat more than me besides you) and destroyed it really fast. She ate really polite, but still packed it in faster than me. She also drank like 4 glasses of root beer too, it was pretty crazy to watch. I was stifling so many burps throughout dinner, mostly because I didn’t want to offend her at all. Ha, little did I know. After we paid and left waddling out with our full bellies, the second we left, she erupted with what is still the loudest burp I have ever heard. It lasted what felt like forever too. Her stomach must have deflated so much after a burp like that.”

“Hahaha, that sounds so much like me. I’ve always wanted to do that in public, but my mom would be mortified,” Caroline interjected.

“It did sound a lot like your burps, but they were somehow fuller sounding. I don’t know how she did it, she was so tiny. This girl was 5’0” and 90 pounds soaking wet. She’s easily the best burper I’ve ever heard. That night at the steakhouse wasn’t even the most she had ever eaten either. She told me that was her cheat meal for the week (she was 90 pounds, so I don’t know why she felt the need to cheat, but whatever) and to ‘wait until you see me at Thanksgiving. I always go crazy on Thanksgiving.’ She looked like she swallowed an overinflated basketball. Again, kinda sounds like you haha. The funny part is that she was super girly outside of those two."

“Wow, maybe that’s why find my belly and burps so hot, hehe,” Caroline said, rubbing her still tight belly a bit.

“Maybe, probably, definitely,” Charlie said rolling his eyes.

“Well, this belly could definitely use some more rubs and maybe some kisses too. That is, if you’re up for the task.”

“Damn right, I am,” Charlie said, giving Caroline’s tummy a few kisses. “Speaking of tasks, how about we start on our next meal. I was thinking some fast food. What do you feel like?”

7 Likes

Another awesome part, can’t wait for more :heart_eyes:

Great story, keep it going!

1 Like