Can we talk about some of the burping content from shows/movies from our childhood that got us going?

I’ve had the fetish ever since I was a kid, and I was just thinking about some of the scenes I used to love as a kid earlier when I was watching a youtube vid about these people’s childhood crushes. I wanna bond with you guys over them, lol.

1 Like

Some of the ones I can remember:

• of course the one Fiona scene from Shrek
  • Jimmy Neutron’s mom where at the end of an episode she takes a drink of something that makes you burp like crazy
  • in that live action Scooby Doo movie when Shaggy and Scooby are having their contest and Daphne walks in, I used to fantasize about Daphne joining in…
  • any of you ever watched Sadie Hawthorne (?) on Disney Channel? There was one scene where her whole family is burping and they’re tryin to get Sadie to and she finally does right when her crush walks in the room
  • thinking about Disney channel, there was a movie with Selena Gomez and Demy Lovato and they shared burps together. The princess protection program?
  • in Danny Phantom, there was a scene with Sam where she was trapped in the ghost realm or something and she decided she wanted to cause mayhem and I can remember her burping
  • lastly, I remember a scene in the Lilo and Stitch show where Lilo was sitting around with these like Bonnie and Clyde type experiments all burping together

Probably more, but these are the ones I can think of right now. And I’d try and find links, but these are all kid’s shows so that feels a bit weird.

8 Likes

The show you’re thinking of was Naturally Sadie. Yeah those were memorable moments for me too. Along with Candace Bailey on U-Pick Live, the Fairly Oddparents episode where Vicky burps after eating cheese snacks, the Jimmy Neutron episode where Libby gets Carl’s burp powers from their superhero team after he mixes them up, and the Ed Edd n Eddy episode where Naz chugs soda and lets out a gurgly one as an act of rebellion.

5 Likes

I made a thread about this same topic.