Did your mom burp a lot?

Hi all,

Excuse the blunt subject. I am very curious about this as I’ve mentioned it a number of times and a lot of people usually concur. This is for the straight guys here. But also could be appropriate for any opposite sex family member.

My mother used to be a good burper - and I was not a fan. In fact, a lot of my extended family were good at it. I remember it got to the point where it would disgust me when I started to realize that girls in school who could belch actually turned me on.

Curious how many of you had a mother who was a good burper and how you felt about it and handled it.

4 Likes

My mom is objectively one of the gasdiest people I know lol. Im not actuvely turned on by it in any sense, but it bothers me way less than hearing guys do it at least.

1 Like

Yeah I completely relate to this and don’t have much else to add but I guess it’s good to know I’m far from the only one.

My mom got my goofyiess when I was a kid. I didn’t have any real drive to go out make friends because i’ve always been able to create my own worlds with out without playing with toys at the same time. :wink:
I had trouble at in English class and ended up in the Sped class for 7th grade. Long story short, the teacher pissed my mom off so my mom home schooled me for 8th grade! :rofl:
It was great! :upside_down_face: With all the extra time after the class work she would start being goofy with me most of the times that I went looking for her. :grin: One day she burped out the word ~RIPPIT~ and I was just :star_struck: :rofl: :heart_eyes: all at once!
It was the summer after that school year that I ended up chugging water from super dry mouth so I could go back outside again. I ended up taking a lot air in with some of those gulps so I ended up letting out a nice 2-3 second burp! :smiley:
So then next few times I ended up chugging water quickly in a rush to get back to something I made mental notes on the times that I gulped air and burped. Then I started swallowing air shortly after that just mimicing the motions from when I chugged water until it worked. :wink: Then I started burping ~BURP~ back at her! :rofl:

She does but my entire close family have always been very gassy and had large belches casually. But we have also had contests since I was little cause we can all belch in command. I have never been turned on by it but I think that’s because I know the person it comes out of.

I feel so lucky that mine did not becuase I’ve had enough hang ups about this fetish, and I don’t think I could have handled feeling like there was some Oedipal backbone to it all

1 Like

My mom is probably the person i’ve heard burp the most