Experiences with girls farting

I wish! I know it happened a lot bc she was known for it, but don’t have any more specifics beyond the 2 times I slept over and heard her. They must have happened every night… I bugged her friend for specifics one time and she got a little weirded out and asked “why do you want to know?” so I had to just stop asking.

She was a huge stoner (along with a good number of the lacrosse team) so I would sometimes imagine them all hanging out, stuffinf themselves with junk food while passing a bong around, and this girl suddenly asking for the lighter and pulling a leg up like peteuse in order to light a rowdy fart, and all the other girls just baked out of their minds and laughing and mildly annoyed/grossed out. Yeah

6 Likes

No problem man, I get why the friend would say that. Out of curiosity, what was it that made her bring up her farting at practise?

Also love the other story in the other thread about her burping because of the beer chugging contest. Can only imagine what her farts must have been like after drinking that much lol. Got any more stories of her burping?

1 Like

I started dating my now gf a couple months ago and told her pretty much at the get go that I didn’t care if she farted around me. She said that’s a good thing cause she’s always super gassy, and my eyes kinda lit up. I told her pretty soon after this convo that I was into it and she thought this was even better. At first her farts were all pretty tame nothing too impressive, and I’d kinda poke fun at her for them being small. She told me that I hadn’t seen anything, and they’re usually huge. I thought she was just hyping herself up but if anything huge is an understatement. Now a typical fart from her is as loud as any I’ve heard that most people would be proud of, and her big ones are just insane. She had one the other night that was 5 seconds of absolute max volume that was so powerful I felt my whole body get covered in warm gas under the covers. I told her I’m sure my roommates must’ve heard her (not that I really cared) and she says that happens to her a lot, and growing up her sister would text her asking for her to stop farting cause they were too loud from her room on the whole other side of the floor. She warns be before she does it cause she knows I like to feel it come out, and it’s so sexy when she does. She looks up at me and goes “you ready?” With this super hot look on her face and just holy shit I’m done before I can even start lol. I’ve watched a lot of fart vids in the past like I’m sure we all have, and nothing could’ve prepared me for what this girls capable of. I think I’m gonna have to marry this woman because this combined with the fact she can also burp on command, I don’t think better exists.

22 Likes

Facial expressions/confidence/awareness are so so hot when it comes to this stuff.

“Watch this”
“Hold on there’s more”

Etc…

The best

4 Likes

Well sir, you have hit the jackpot!

What model would you compare her insane farts to?

You scored way big
Better than the lottery imo
Glad you two can bond with farts :pray:

1 Like

that sounds awesome! so happy for you! pray tell there are more stories!

1 Like

Would love to hear more about her! I wonder if you could post some audio with her permission of course? Her being so shameless about it is so fucking hot. She only has sisters? I feel like sometimes those girls are “grosser” than ones with only brothers

I think posting anything would probs be a no go, but she actually wasn’t completely opposed to the idea of selling content in the future when I mentioned it to her (I’ll update if she ends up wanting to do that). And yeah she’s only got the one sister but she’s def always been a bit of a tomboy. It’s just wild hearing what comes out of her cause she’s just a little petite girl you’d never expect the farts she can rip. As for stories, I don’t know how much I got that would be too entertaining, but now I’m used to it so maybe you’d all still enjoy. Just this morning she got up a little before I did, and decided to walk over to my side of the bed and fart on my face to wake me up. They’re also almost always loud, like 90% of the time they have real solid depth to them. She’s Always gassiest in the morning, so it’s been an absolute treat to be waking up to lol.

15 Likes

She sounds super playful with her farts lol that’s the best. I’d guess she’s openly gassy around friends too? Would love to hear any stories of her ripping them around others or in public

3 Likes

My partner farts for me, often in the morning. Generally, they’ll let them loose any time of the day but dawn brings the prattling morning farts that so often bring relief to us. Lately, we’ve both been playing more, having small contests and casually ripping ass at each other. It’s a joy to hear them.

1 Like

It’s a pity that you don’t have Hadley Emerson’s :frowning: