Experiences with girls farting

Wooooooow that was amazing! Was she sitting on something? It sounded muffled lol

sure was, we had just woken up and her big butt was still up under the covers. I was trying to catch a morning burp but got this instead lol unexpected but awesome

Hahahaha I love how she stops talking in the middle of the sentence to let the fart out…you just know that one felt incredible

2 Likes

Holy crap. That was amazing! She must have felt so relieved.

1 Like

Here are some fart stories from my life, although some are ones I’ve heard from other people. I don’t know the best way to do this exactly, but so far I’ve correlated the numbers from stories from the other thread I made about burping stories, so, if you’re into girls who can burp AND fart, you can match them up or something.

As I said over there, I’m not great with physical descriptions, but hopefully the descriptions of what happened will be good enough. I’ll probably make this it’s own similar thread on the new forum eventually, but I figured I’d put these here today while I had time and since @relief asked about them specifically lol. Enjoy.

1. Quantity over quality, in burps and in farts. Again, never a truly impressive fart or anything, but the number of them was just staggering. We had a group that would go for runs together and one night she talked about how she had too many onions rings prior. She was literally ripping like one or two a minute for the entire run, then stopping to laugh for a second. Some even were a chain where she would fart from running then fart more from laughing. Another time, she texted me that she had been waiting in line for two hours for some something, I don’t remember, but she said she had had at least fifty SBDs while waiting. Like with the mass amount of burps, for most people I would assume that was an exaggeration, but, her… Yeah I could see it.

2. I don’t want to award the title of the greatest farter I’ve ever known away immediately, but she might be. Length, sound, showmanship, quantity, all of it. It wasn’t even that we were particularly close, she was just very open and very gassy. A lot of Mexican food. I never witnessed any, but she talked about many farting contests, winning them by landslides. Probably the best one I did witness, there were many people just hanging out at this chill house party and they video called one friend who couldn’t make it, one person’s boyfriend. I honestly don’t know if they even knew each other lol. But in the middle of this call she just kept ripping these huge, audible farts, maybe like two seconds long, at most. And people would yell and react and laugh and whatever. But, at one point, the boyfriend on the call was talking, so it was quiet so everyone could hear him, and she just goes “uh oh!” and turns away from everyone and starts, very effortlessly, ripping the longest fart I’ve ever heard. Easily 15 seconds, maybe more, loud and full sounding for the entirety of it. No one had any idea what to say and then she finished with a bout of laughter, and everyone else joined in. I have heard stories of some of her contests with people and maybe those will come up eventually, one with a rumored 30 second fart, but hearing that one that day, I could see those rumors being true.

3. Her farts were better than her burps, by a lot. Long but usually more wet or sharp sounding, which just isn’t what I’m super into, really. While she was super embarrassed about her gassiness in general, she was more open with me, and I don’t know why, but I got good stories from it so I don’t question it. She was an incredibly short blonde, and I don’t know if that was a factor in it, but multiple times I heard her have basically walking farts but specifically going up stairs. They would get pushed out and then just start going off like a lawn mower sound. She specifically named them her machine gun farts. She even recorded a few but those are lost to time. She did record one of these bursts of farts, at one point, though, and it was by far her best. I’m pretty sure it was on a toilet and she just let loose with the machine gun sounding volley of farts, super loud, and they just kept going for six seconds. Then a huge sigh of relief right after. Amazing.

4. Just for posterity, I did hear this girl fart one time. She was a little bit nodding off during a movie and let slip this very deep and muffled two second fart. It woke her right up and I knew she would be dying of embarrassment. No one ever acknowledged it but it was definitely hot.

5. These are all just stories I heard second hand, but her roommate mentioned, as a way to make fun of her one time, that she was woken up in the middle of the night by this girl, either buzzed or drowsy, stumbling completely naked into their bathroom, holding herself up in front of the sink, and just letting out a massive and loud (I’m assuming) beer-fueled fart, and then just going back to sleep. Apparently that happened more than once and I like to imagine it true lol.

6. For as open as she was about burping, the one time I heard her fart it was… Still open but less like proud maybe. Everyone was getting ready to go get into cars to drive somewhere else and she was hanging out by the door trying to get people to hurry. In hindsight, I’m sure she was trying to hold these farts in until she made it outside or something, I’m not totally sure. But as people just kept delaying, she eventually just yelled “I tried to hurry you guys up!” and ripped a very short but extremely loud fart in the doorway to the building. It wasn’t as brazenly in your face as her burping, but still a weird confidence of her gas nonetheless.

7. Again, for posterity, I heard her mention farts in passing once. Another member of this clique that I normally wouldn’t have been friends with was very gassy on occasion, and when this girl was part of a conversation about farts, she greatly emphasized that she’s never farted audibly in public in her entire life. But, when she was alone at her home, she would let them rip, and she said that with this sly sort of grin.

12 Likes

loudest fart ever heard ?
or any good face fart story ?

These were awesome. Number 2 reminded me of this girl who i know, who has both lactose intolerance and ibs, and has claimed to have done 20-30 second farts before, but none that I witnessed.

She has farted in front of me a few times though. The first time was at my house, when she complained of gas and we joked about whether she would have the audacity to fart in my house or not (obviously i didn’t really care though lol) and then after a pause, she did. It wasn’t hugely big, just a sort of parp, and then we laughed. But the floodgates were open, and through the next 10 minutes she let maybe 5 or 6 more slip and soon the whole room was filled with the smell :joy:

Another time we were walking to a party, and she paused and said “hang on” and then let out a sort of string of farts like parp parrrrppp parp parp and while doing so, she laughed “i just need to get this out first”

I think that was the last time i heard her fart, I’ll let people know if i think of any other stories

7 Likes

Was drinking at the river with my partner and a couple mutual friends. One is a girl she’s known for awhile and I’ve always noticed that she shows off her burps a little more when they’re together (probably because they used to be roommates). Anyway, we were all sitting in the river, drinking beer, when my partner gets a devilish look in her eye. She gets the attention of her friend and announces “I’m gonna fart,” as she lifts her butt up to the side. The water was clear and slow moving so it was easy to see a long train of fart bubble escape and float downstream

6 Likes

A continuation of the collection of stories I’ve heard or experienced, with other stories of burping detailed in the other thread I created.

1. Unlike Ambrosia, her farts were never loud. I never actually heard the actual fart, just the vibrations of it, which was interesting and attractive anyway. One time we were on a city bus together and I felt the whole seat vibrate for about a second. I looked at her and she turned very red and said “sorry… I had a big breakfast…”. She wasn’t someone who acted open about any of her gas and so anytime it happened it was extra hot.

2. After a pretty bad breakup she had, she gained quite a bit of weight. At one point, someone rudely made a comment about her maybe being pregnant, but she took it in stride and instead mentioned that that would explain her recent gas. She said she had been having the loudest, most uncontrollable farts, especially if someone made her laugh, and she had no idea what was causing it. I never heard any, unfortunately.

3. This girl’s farts were so perfect sounding. Perfect tone and volume and everything. It was like everything she ate gave her a huge stomach full of air like she had just eaten beans all day. In fact, I remember her one time calling out to her friends about how she was having beans for dinner and to prepare. Apparently there was a time where she was rooming with some girls I knew and some I didn’t know and started a “fart medley” that helped everyone bond. Easily one of the stories I’ve heard that I wish I could have witness most.

4. I never witnessed any, but one girl once mentioned that specifically chicken noodle soup would give her the worst gas. She specifically described it as “enough farts to fill a hot air balloon” which is a mental picture I’ll carry with me.

5. She farted all the time. There are tons of stories I if I can pull them out of my mind. The most memorable, however, was one evening at this autumn fair /festival thing. We had all met up at one friend’s house first for dinner, and they had prepped chili with plenty of beans. As we were walking, I saw her holding her stomach on occasion and making reference to the chili, so I started paying more attention. Every like fifteen minutes or so, she’d kind of hang back or move between trailers where no one was and be holding her stomach and one time I heard her, just this huge, 2 or 3 second ripper, just all airy and decently loud considering it was in public. She wasn’t embarrassed about it, exactly, but she wasn’t trying to flaunt her farts… Yet.

Afterwards, we went back to just hang out and play some cards and she starting just letting loose. They didn’t smell, so it was just funny for everyone else, but I couldn’t believe these farts I was hearing. It got to the point where her openness got another girl to try to fart too. Hers weren’t nearly as powerful or loud but the whole night still seems so surreal because of just how much farting went on.

1. This is actually the second girl from the previous story. While she didn’t have amazing farts that night, she did on several other occasions. Many, many stories, but one of the best was one time she either had allergies acting up or was sick or something, and she couldn’t breathe out of her nose. She said all the mouth breathing was making her swallow too much air and she would wake up and just have nearly constant farts, 5-6 seconds and very full sounding, for a while after. She even recorded a couple of these but they are unfortunately lost to time, but she wasn’t kidding. They were so long. Just so much gas.
5 Likes
  1. we were watching a movie and she was sitting in a chair. I was sitting on the floor in front of her. I hear the chair creak as she shifts her weight to the side (she always does that when she’s trying to fart, which I love). Sure enough, I hear a short deep blast from her butt as she giggles and warns me that her farts have been smelly lately

2. speaking of smelly, a few weeks back I was massaging her back while we sat on our bed and she let out a terrible SBD. It was like a warm fog bank of fart lol. She apologized when we first smelled it and then a couple minutes later it was seriously still there and she started laughing and said “wow this really stuck around huh.”

3. we were getting undressed at the end of the day and she was pre-period bloated (which I love, her belly turns into a lil pooch and her tits just hang down with their swollen weight). I can’t keep my hands off her and start half-jokingly humping her from behind, just to see her chub jiggle from each thrust. She giggles and fake screams and falls back onto the bed on her back. I jump to land beside her and keep kissing on her, but pull back when I see her cock a leg back by holding her knee to her chest. Her stomach flexes once, but nothing happens. She says, hold on, it’s coming. She flexes again and blasts out a fart that sounded just like this tiktok. Like a big release all at once. She collapses in laughter and I get up and turn on our bedside fan to blow it back in her face

4 Likes

oh here is the tiktok that most closely approximates her fart
.TikTok

plus a few other great ones from that account
.TikTok
at walmart .TikTok
in echoing hotel staircase .TikTok

1 Like

I can definitely say that I have my farty moments :joy: :wink: and I actually had one recently. I had eaten broccoli and baked beans as part of dinner, and next day I ended up regretting that decision. While sitting in the library doing some studying, I realised that I was starting to get a bit of wind. I tried not to think about it, but eventually I couldn’t ignore it any further. The chair that I was sitting on had a lot of padding on it - so I figured that I could just let go quietly and nobody would be any the wiser. But oh no…what I had not bargained for was the fact that it stunk to high heaven. I am not normally disgusted by my own bodily functions, but this was definitely an exception because it smelled like poison. Ripe, rank, fermented and downright nasty.

The drive home was no different. While stopped at a red traffic light, I suddenly felt the need to pass wind again. I knew I didn’t have to keep anything quiet, so I unashamedly pushed it out into my seat. This process was repeated several times during the rest of my ride. By the time I arrived home, it was quite obvious that I had been farting, because I hadn’t thought to open a window. But I knew that if I didn’t get it out of my system, I would land up with a stomach ache from the pressure building up. That was definitely not what I wanted…so I just had to deal with the consequences.

I went inside and went to the bathroom - and was completely back to normal after that. I learned my lesson that day. I have never eaten baked beans and broccoli at the same time again, and I don’t know if I ever will.

I have quite a few other stories that might interest the readers of this section, so if you want me to post them please say so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your story. Nothing personal, but I find it really hard to believe that a girl would post on here like this. If you’d like to post a pic of yourself (face obscured, ofc) with the date and your username that would clear things right up

5 Likes

Love the stories about your gf, you sound very lucky. You mind telling us what she looks like?

1 Like

When I was 14 I moved school and met a female childhood friend of mine who I hadn’t seen in years. She was some years older than me (probably 17), and we used to play outside when we were kids. After I reencountered her, she started hanging out at my house twice a week after class to play video games and teach me songs on the guitar. I don’t know at which point she considered it acceptable and started doing it, but she eventually started farting freely around me without giving a damn. Some days less, some days more, some days they were smelly, some days they had no smell at all, only noise. She never did it in school, so my theory is that she held them in all day long and waited until after class to release them all. I remember they were normally bubbly and some lasted until three seconds, and she constantly farted while walking to leave the smell behind.

I don’t remember anything about her burps, though I’m pretty sure I heard her telling a friend that she only burps (loud) at home when they were talking about burps during a conversation. That was the closest I got. Unfortunately we lost contact, but I still think about her sometimes.

Description: Tall (5’8 or 5’9), tanned, average breasts and butt, short brown wavy hair, used glasses.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing, she sounds awesome lol
I’m wondering, she laugh afterwards or was she embarrassed or did she just not acknowledge them? And how did you react??

2 Likes

Short white girl with a fat ass and thick thighs, definitely pear shaped and will hopefully become even more so as we get older together and she naturally gains weight

Finally finishing up my set of stories from before. Sorry for the weird formatting, the post keeps trying to change my numbers

1. While I never heard her fart, I heard her talk about farts frequently. She described multiple times where she was kept awake at night farting, or was so gassy before going to bed, that she woke herself up farting. Specifically, she talked about a trip she took to Brazil where the food kept her constantly gassy the entire trip. She said at one point that she was ripping small little popping farts every few minutes for an entire day of her trip.

2. Not nearly as dramatic as her friend, she was incredibly embarrassed about her farts. The one night we were hanging out where she was gassy, I knew she had to have been in great pain and getting amazing relief from every fart because she would have held them in if she could. She had apparently eaten some number of fiber one bars earlier that day, and, as we were hanging out watching tv, I noticed her casually leaning to one side every so often. I jokingly asked her if she was farting, and her face turned bright red and she turned away. It took a few reassuring comments, but she finally was able to talk to me again, despite her embarrassment, and said she had been farting like that all evening. Completely silent but just so much gas. And, just moments after releasing a fart, her stomach would feel full of gas again. Even though they weren’t audible, it was still an incredible amount of gas I watched her lean over and release.

twenty-five. Despite all of her burping and “don’t care” attitude, I only ever heard her fart one time. She was sitting on one of those older padded folding chairs that I associate with the 90s/early 2000s, and, as a result, her fart came out sounding like an aggressive animal noise, starting fast at first, and then slowing down so it sounded like a dog wagging its tail and hitting something. It was a strange fart, probably four or so seconds in length, and she let out a small sigh of relief and kept on working on what she was working on. Someone else pointed out that she had just farted and she just said, “Yes, I did,” and ignored them. I was too caught off guard to continue the conversation beyond that, unfortunately.

1. Before she was blasting huge burps between every class, there was a period where it seemed like she was farting openly just non-stop. From overhearing conversations, it seemed like she went through a bean phase… where she just ate a lot more beans for some reason. I didn’t hear her fart often, but they were always the loud, obnoxious, slapping sounding kind, only like a second or two long, but she was always very open about it and try to play them for laughs. On multiple occasions, I heard her say something along the lines of, “you guys better be ready tomorrow, I’m having beans for dinner” and then a fit of laughter.

2. Incredibly lactose intolerant and incredibly addicted to dairy. The ultimate combo that doesn’t always pan out for fans of farts. I am not interested in smell at all and have no words to describe them because of it, but all of her farts reeked. She would come walking in from another room with this aura of farts about her and always say something like, “we should probably stay over here for a while.” The best instance of her farting I ever heard was going up and echo-y flight of stairs. Many of us in a group were walking up and she had stopped at the bottom. Someone at the back of the group asked if she was okay and she said, “Yeah, just give me a minute.” She started walking soon after that and we heard little put-put farts all the way up the stairs. She was laughing so hard by the time she got up that it was drowning out most of the farts, but you could tell even from how bloated she still looked at that point that she wasn’t going to be done farting anytime soon.

3. This was a huge case of right place at the right time, but once while I was walking towards the room we met in, I noticed her slip into a single person bathroom nearby. I was far enough away that she must not have seen me, or she just really had some gas pent up, but as I was walking past the actual bathroom, I heard these absolutely massive toilet farts, thundering and loud, probably two seconds long each, and very airy. They definitely sounded relieving.

9 Likes

Love the stories! Got any more stories about the lacrosse girl? Any her friend told you about her at practise?

She seems really ideal, with her being girly but also not ashamed of her gas

1 Like

Oddly specific but anyone have stories where the girl is farting while drunk? stoned even?