Have you told your boyfriend or girlfriend about your burp kink?

Hey there i was wondering if there are people who tolt their boyfriend or girlfriend about the burp kink and how their boyfriend or girlfriend reacted after hearing that.

2 Likes

Yea i have told almost every girl ive been with i have found that its pretty important in a relationship for me and i figured that if they arent down with that than it seems that we would be somewhat incompatible. Ive had a wide range of reactions some girls think its the grossesr thing they have ever heard others think its funny soneone could be turned on by that, some are accepting but are unsure if they would ever do it and some say how big they can burp it really depends on the person and how you go about telling them.

7 Likes

I told my girl after I noticed she was holding back her burps when we first started dating. I told her to be comfortable and let them out and that I found them to sexy. She thought it was both weird and funny, but any time she has to burp (and it’s often) she has no problem letting them rip. And any time she drinks anything carbonated she knows I’ll be waiting to see and hear the results.

5 Likes

When I was with her I told her, she was fine with it and indulged me but couldn’t burpjob. I haven’t seen her in years but I feel like I can still ask her to let me smell her burps, she let me do that after we broke up and were just friends. Since then I haven’t been in a relationship but I’ve made a point to prioritise fucking women who after I tell them either will indulge it or if they can’t/won’t for some reason at least won’t judge me and really get my motor going in other ways.

2 Likes

I would never do that. I want to take this shameful secret to my grave.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve my girlfriend and this other girl I was seeing for a year about it. My girlfriend told me that it’s rather cute and doesn’t mind at all, though she does kinda find it strange how it could arouse me. The other girl was just totally fine by it, even finding it funny. Both were willing to indulge in it for me, which I really appreciated! I think it is all about how you approach it.

3 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed of bro! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Im second this

1 Like

I’ve told many people. At best they enthusiastically do it or at least feel happy that they can relax around me. At worst nothing more than some awkwardness for a few minutes. I don’t think anyone should be ashamed about something that doesn’t harm anyone.

6 Likes

If I were to be in a relationship I would tell them probably a month or two into it. I would like them to at least accept this ugly side to me but I also fear rejection.
Does that sound good to you guys? Its something I think about and play in my head a lot. Good thing I’m not actually in a relationship hehah…

Of the two relationships i’ve been in (serious ones) one accepted it and one didn’t. The one that accepted it was always more than happy to do it while the other one wasn’t- in fact she was so pissed about it she told me to “stop liking it” or else she’d break up with me- on that note- not to get sad but she was abusive
I think it depends on the person as well as how much it affects when you get intimate- i don’t need it every time or anything but it’s one of those things that if the person breaks up with you over something like that you may dodge a bullet- if you want more info about both times you can dm me but i may not see it for a day or so as work and classes may get in the way

4 Likes

I eventually did, I told myself that if I was going to be in this relationships long-term, I have to be free & open with her. So yah, I told her and she just found it funny and strange, nevertheless she burps for me from time to time because she knows how much I love this kink.
It’s good to realize we have finite lives and some day this is all going to end. Live your fantasies out to the fullest (as long as no one is getting hurt) and enjoy pleasure with your partner.

8 Likes

Yeah, I told my boyfriend one night when we were both horny. I was afraid he’d get too weirded out, but he accepted it surprisingly. He doesn’t understand it too much, but he loves me for who I am. He’ll laugh and say, “oo nice,” “excuse you,” or “good one” when I belch during calls. And we roleplay about it sometimes.

9 Likes

That’s super awesome :slight_smile:
It’s cardinal to be this open

That’s great he’s so supportive. Is it mostly a kink for you belching or just in general?

Idk if anyone else feels this way but I kind of enjoy the secretness of it. It’s my own personal thing I do in my own time and nobody has to know. I don’t think id actually like acting on the fetish in real life. It would be too weird plus I’ve seen girls burp in real life and it doesn’t do anything to me, almost mentally I can separate burping in real life as non sexual as opposed to seeing it on the internet. I feel like it’s not gonna get better than the vids we watch and that’s good enough for me

3 Likes

I am so happy for you and for her. She obviously wants you to have the best of everything you desire most. All the best to you!

2 Likes

It’s kinda hard to put into words, maybe just in general? I’ve repressed this kink for awhile but now I’ve been still trying to figure out what exactly does it for me.

1 Like

So my gf and I are still together, and I wanted to say something I’ve noticed regarding this kink. When I told her about my kink, she never really had any issues with it, but she didn’t really seem to indulge it as much as she does now. I think that’s because I’ve recently been coming at it from a casual angle. Sometimes even playing around and saying stuff like “that’s so gross” or whatever.
I think just acting like I don’t have the kink helped her find humor in it, and sometimes even get a little kinky with it. Sometimes she’d burp and then wink at me, say something like “there’s something for ya tonight,” or when I act grossed out she goes “you know you love it.” Hell recently we were all alone waiting for a train and she felt a burp coming on, so she got up right in my face and burped right at me!
Of course everyone is different, but I think this could be a tip for people who are a little nervous about bringing it up, or ever since you have brought it up then the whole thing nature around burps have kinda been awkward. Don’t make too much of a deal about them! After all, burps are funny to lots of people. Just act like normal, laugh about them, give them the old “nice one,” and I’m sure (for most people) your partner will be fine with it!

9 Likes

I told my current boyfriend (of 3 years now!) about 1.5-2 years into the relationship since we started living together. We were both drunk one night and I told him I had a secret… lol and the rest is history. He didn’t mind one bit but was surprised and very interested in the why/how. I knew he would be accepting because that’s the type of person he is which I’m very thankful for:) He burps ALOT and so not much changed for us except he can toy with me (in a good way haha), and knows how to turn me on instantly :joy: I definitely recommend telling your partner so long as you know that they are kind, accommodating, and accepting—they actually care about you and your feelings!

10 Likes