How to burp on command?

Could someone PLEASE teach me how to burp on command? That’s actually one of the things that jumped me into this fetish. I was young searching for burping tutorials and came across tia lake (a classic). I have the swallowing air part down pretty well (i do the method w/ multiple air gulps) but I can’t seem to immediately push it all back up? It’ll either come back later after I’ve stopped caring as a big burp or just a weak airy burp. any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a lot of tutorials, but step one, forget whatever you have seen, trust me, burping is a thing you have to learn with your body, its like riding a bike, you have to ride it to know how is works!.

The first conncept of burping is vacum or air suction, you have to know how to open your throat (not in the sexual meaning) and once you manage that see how much air and how much time you can hold it inside to then push it out like a beast.

Burping is an easy bodily function involving a semi empty bag (stomach) and two valves (cardias and glotis) the one that is moved is the glotis that derives the air to the stomach instead of the lungs.

But this is a thing you have to experiment with yourself and see how better comes from you!!

2 Likes

I swear if anyone can reach me to burp with just air gulping or I gaping, I’ll be willing to record burps or burp live for anyone with the fetish. It was be awesome to help everyone out with their fetish.

1 Like

Has anyone here learned later in life, like after childhood? I find that people who learned in childhood learned how to burp on command without really trying, but people who learned later often consciously tried to learn, so it might be easier to explain to those of us who can’t burp on command :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I learned how to as a kid. My older cousins were all boys and as a tomboy myself I just wanted to fit in :sweat_smile: It’s been a long time that I’ve been able to do it, so if my advice is useless…I apologize

The gulping air is the easy part in my opinion and its not uncommon for the air to get stuck for a moment. For me, gulping a little more air tends to help. Trying to swallow more will open my throat and let what is in there be released. Being aware of my tummy muscles helps as well. Flexing from the bottom, up, will help push it out. When in doubt, shake the belly or bounce it out lol

9 Likes

Except in some rare cases, it’s almost like it’s something that if you don’t learn as a kid, you’re kind of doomed to never be able to do :confused:

I also don’t know if it could be something genetic maybe? Or at least partly? Like similarly to how being able to to roll your tongue or not is dictated by genetics, maybe fooling your body into swallowing or inhaling air into your stomach without food or liquid being detected could just be impossible for some of us :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

i also just figured it out randomly as a kid, i don’t know what method i use, its like a bubble just forms in the bottom of my throat and it immediately goes into my stomach. it would just be tiny burps until a few weeks ago when i realized i could repeat it and stack it for bigger belches. When you say aaaah at a doctor and your throat opens and becomes spacious, try to figure out how to do it without saying aaah. for me, the area between the chin and top of the throat (jowl) kind of bulges a little like a frog. then i tense up the area just below the adam’s apple and a little above between the collar bones. there’s a sound you can make from your throat like a soft pop, like a vocal fry but just slightly above where the vocal fry occurs. I basically swallow the space between the fry and the pop like my tongue made a slight vacuum forming an air pocket. This was convoluted and probably useless but if i figure out exactly what i’m doing, i’ll try to explain it more clearly. Sorry about that! I’m also trying to become a monster with it so hopefully i can try to help with that as well someday

7 Likes

Honestly, that might be among the best explanations I’ve heard. It’s very in depth!

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed explanation. I am very glad you learned to “stack it” instead of just doing tiny burps…but at this point, I would be happy with making tiny burps any time I want. I can make that little pop in my throat and get a little air to go into my stomach. But, that tiny hiccup of air goes straight to my stomach never to return as a burp. I hope you become a monster at burping so the burp fetish world can bey your oyster.

1 Like

I hope it’s not genetic or something you have to learn as a child or else…but I’m afraid that might be the case. I wish I could burp for the benefit of all who have the fetish.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think it’s a genetic thing, it was more of a theory. It’s just so weird how some people have managed to figure it out in a matter of seconds, yet people like us have spent years trying to figure it out without very little progress to none at all.

But don’t lose hope! Maybe one day you’ll be among the best!

3 Likes

I couldn’t do it as a kid but learnt how to gulp air when I was older, have never mastered the inhale method. I’m not that good at it and a burp usually comes back up after about two gulps of air. If I could hold it for longer, they would be bigger. Thinking back when I was a kid, my friends that could burp got better by just by practising. Sitting around burping all day is a bit more difficult when you’re older

3 Likes

Did anything in particular allow you to figure out how to do it?

1 Like

I remembered what a friend once told me about swallowing to get a bubble in your throat and kept doing it until I burped

1 Like

easy, first my FAVORITE drink to assist with your burping is Topo Chico its one of the best carbonated drinks. When your drinking, try to drink a lot at once… your gonna feel it boiling inside of you… drink a little more! then when you finish drinking take a big breath of air in, and BOOM let it out :slight_smile: hey feel free to tag me in the video

xxx

1 Like

I couldn’t burp at all as a kid and I think that’s what translated into me developing the fetish.

But I learnt how to burp by teaching myself and can burp using the gulp or inhale technique. It wasn’t easy to learn, as you are essentially learning to control a new muscle, while coordinating the use of others.

Understanding a bit of physiology helps, and it’s building a bit on what has been said previously in this thread. In our throat, there is a valve or flap called the epiglottis which dictates whether the trachea (wind pipe) or oesophagus (food pipe) is open. By default, it closes the food pipe so that we can breathe freely, and when we activate the swallowing muscles, it closes the air pipe and opens the food pipe. This is usually an unconscious process ie one we don’t think about.

To inhale air into the stomach, you have to replicate the muscle movements consciously to hold the epiglottis in the position to open the food pipe. Then you have to combine it with using the muscles for breathing to suck the air down. I’ll try and explain both.

To open the epiglottis reliably took me quite a while to master. This is the downside to not learning as a kid. But it can be done. I’m evidence of that. It just takes comittment and a lot of practice and listening to your body. First you have to learn how your throat muscles move when you swallow. So I just did this repeatedly by drinking a small amount of water and trying to slow down each swallow to get the innate feel for what was happening. Your tongue will move a certain way (with me it’s like the front of the tongue goes up to the roof of my mouth and the back of my tongue almost rolls like a wave back and down). The tongue muscle is much bigger than you think and I used it to imagine how to control the epiglottis which is lower down just above the Adams apple. After focusing on how I swallow normally, I tried to open my mouth up and actively move bits of the back of my tongue further and further back and into my throat to try and make any weird noises or movements I could, just to increase my conscious control. Someone above mentioned that soft clicking, that’s what I was trying to do. Just try and manipulate my throat from the back of my mouth in a way that felt like it was opening up similarly to when I swallowed. You can put your fingers on youtmr throat from the outside around the Adams apple to try and feel the movements.

Then I tried combining the two and applying it a bit. So one of the things I think helped me, and this might sound weird, was trying to swallow a small amount of liquid with my head tilted back and my mouth open. I feel it mean I was trying to actively take control of the unconscious process, using the things I’d learned about how to move certain parts of my tongue and throat. Start with tiny amounts and see of you can do it. This was after a lot of time moving things in my throat. Then as I got a bit more confident with that, I tried to replicate it without the water.

Doing those things are to help learn how to open the epiglottis. Then you have to inhale the air, it won’t go down by itself. So again, a bit of physiology helps. The way we breathe is air moves from high pressure to low pressure. To breathe in, we create low pressure in our lungs using the muscles to create a vacuum in our chest. The rib muscles move out and diaphragm moves down to create a big space (low pressure) and air comes in from the higher pressure outside. To inhale, I use the same muscles when breathing, but with the epiglottis held open, and the air goes into the stomach rather than the lungs. So it helps to know how to optimise your breathing muscles. Moving your chest (imagine around your pecs) up and out towards your chin, and your diaphragm (sits under your ribs - ie the bit between your belly button and lowest ribs) down and out. Singers learn to control their diaphragm, hence why some singers are really burpy! I imagined controlling it in the way you can make your stomach look like its super bloated by pushing it out. Take some deep breaths and again learn how your body is moving and try to learn how to actively control those movements.

Then it’s about combining. This takes time too. The way I started to do it was to take a tiny tiny gulp of water, and at the point it starts to go down, you hold all those muscles (that you’ve been learning to manipulate above) in place, open it up a bit (like you did when swallowing with your mouth open) and the try to create the negative pressure by engaging the muscles to breathe in deeply. Hold everything and then try some slight adjustments in your throat to get that soft click. If that is done when you are trying to breathe in deeply, it might allow some air in. Congratulations, you’ve just inhaled air into your stomach. From this point, it’s just about learning how to recreate the perfect point when air can come in. So more practice. Like everything, with practice, you get better and better and it becomes a muscle memory. It then gets easier to reproduce and you will be able to inhale air with more ease. You can try to optimise the inhale by trying to breathe in more deeply as everything is held. This will come with time, but you have to understand how both parts work to know how to improve it.

Then pushing back out. To make it better and more reliable, reverse the breathing muscles, so making it higher pressure in your chest. Push the diaphragm up and squeeze the ribs in. Then I tense from my abs like I’m trying to force something up and out of me. You can try this at a point when you naturally need to burp by trying to force it out more.

Keep persevering. Even if it just seems like you’re sitting there making clicking noises with your throat, it all helps! I’m so happy I learned and have found its really optimised my fetish experience. So best of luck. I can try and answer any questions if you have any. Just be patient with me as sometimes I don’t reply straight away. :+1::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

thank you (and everyone else) for the detailed reply this sounds like it’s gonna help a TON i’ll start practicing now

1 Like

No problem, for me, practicing and trying whatever I could was key. I’d watch videos where it was clear to see others doing the inhale technique and combine it with what I’ve described here and it should start to make sense.

1 Like

Thanks for giving such a detailed description of how you learned to burp on command. I know it’s an essential thing to make this fetish meaningful. After all, if you can’t burp, you just end up watching other people do it…most of them don’t know you are into it. So, there’s that. I just wish everyone that has the fetish could learn to burp. It would be awesome to meet up with others with the fetish for some give and take on command burping. I am especially jealous of people who are into their own burping. It’s a perfect solution to a craving that is hard to satisfy.

2 Likes

~For avoiding and/or getting stuck air back up~
I used to try shifting my torso this way and that way at different angles to help the air get back up out of my gut when it would stay down there after I filled it up. Sometimes even lightly pounding on my chest as well. But then I started sipping liquids after loading my belly full of air via swallowing/gulping, letting the liquid settle in and then help push the air back up. :wink: It works 50/50. Half the time I get it all back up in a huge monstrous burp and half the time I get half of it for a big burp, shortly followed by the other half for another big burp. :slightly_smiling_face: You can see me doing this in my old live streams, but I cut the ‘prep’ out for most of my videos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
https://youtube.com/live/VBcnuBtUwFE

2 Likes