If a FICTIONAL character was real and could burp...who?

The title says it all. What fictional character(s) do you wish was real and could burp for you?

I have a pretty big list:

First, in CGI.

1.) Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug – (from Miraculous Ladybug). A girly-girl who moonlights as a superheroine in Paris, France. She’d likely require some coaxing to get any burps out of her.

2.) April O’Neil – (from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)). Her personality is between tomboyish and girly. My belief is that she’d nom on a few slices of pizza and take a sip or two of soda and bust out some ghastly ones, after which her face would turn beat red and she’d smirk proudly.

3.) Susan Murphy A.K.A. Ginormica – (from the Monsters vs. Aliens franchise). She is a gentle giantess who’s rather feminine. I think that the best way to get her to burp is to feed her a store’s worth of food, then let her uncontrollably emit enormous eructations to ease her stomach, with her face reddening with each progressively louder belch.

4.) Princess Fiona – (from the Shrek franchise). Despite her royal title, Fiona defies many of the stereotypes associated with it. Even as a human, she could rip a belch louder than any man, and as an ogre, they’re magnified and probably carry the scent of rats and snails.

5.) Astrid – (from the How to Train Your Dragon franchise). She is a tough-as-nails Viking girl who rides her own Dragon. She would likely be belting belches after going on a drunken binge at a tavern, putting Viking and dragon alike to shame.

6.) Mavis Dracula – (from the Hotel Transylvania franchise). Although she is 124 years old, the daughter of Dracula can be pretty immature at times. I can imagine her playfully engaging in a burping contest with her son, Dennis, and giggling as her belches blare akin to her vampire roars.

Second, in traditional animation.

1.) Sasha Blouse/Braus - (from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan). She has an obsession with meat. After going on a nice binge, I’d imagine juicy burps would be flowing out of her mouth while she had a content/lazy smirk on her face.

2.) Janet Van Dyne A.K.A. Wasp – (from Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes). She is a feminine fashion designer and shrinking soaring super hero member of the Avengers. If she were to burp, it would probably be some small airy ones, though she can grow giant too, so those could actually become quite powerful.

3.) Ty Lee – (from Avatar: The Last Airbender). She is another girly girl, who worked as an acrobat. Her belches would likely be accidental, maybe due to drinking too much tea.

4.) Pearl – (from Steven Universe). Technically, her alien race is genderless, but she looks like a woman, so I’m putting her here. She’s another girly-girl, therefore any belch coming from her would probably be small and accidental, leading to her blushing blue.

5.) Videl – (from Dragon Ball). This is the masculine martial artist daughter of Mister Satan and partner to the Great Saiyaman. She would probably let out her burps pretty casually, maybe even smirking if she ripped a ripe one.

Third, in video games.

1.) Princess Daisy – (from the Super Mario Bros. franchise). She’s a tomboyish princess who’s rather competitive. Getting her in a belching contest should be easy.

2.) Coco Bandicoot – (from Crash Bandicoot). She is the brainy blonde little sister to Crash Bandicoot and while generally more serious, also possesses a childish, playful side. I bet any burps that might slip out of her would smell like wumpa fruit.

3.) Mei-Ling Zhou (周美灵) – (from Overwatch). She is a climatologist and is normally very polite. Most likely, she would let out a descent-sized eructation and apologize a lot for it, as if it shattered some windows.

And finally, in live-action.

1.) Kara Zor-El A.K.A. Kara Danvers A.K.A. Supergirl – (from Supergirl (2015)). An alien superheroine with a heart as golden as her hair and a girlish attitude. Unlike Mei, I believe that one of her Kryptonian super belches actually could shatter windows – and maybe even a building.

5 Likes

From the top of my head

1. Rin, from Free! - he’s my #1 anime crush, and I feel his personality suggests he can do some big ones
  2. Sidon, from BOTW - I just think it would be adorable to see him go from super embarrassed after accidentally doing it to just burping as loud as he can after he got a bit more close to someone
  3. Kagami and Aomine, from KnB - I can totally see them getting into a burping contest while Kuroko just watches, maybe with some comments from time to time about who’s winning
3 Likes

I wish Meiko from Prison School and Korea were real and would burp in my face!

For characters who don’t already burp I want to see She Hulk belch because she drinks a lot of beer and has strong abs! There is also Ruby from RWBY who I think would let out cute burps and Mileena from Mortal Kombat who might burp loud after eating someone!

4 Likes

Oh geez I have way too many. Here are my most recent:

Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear - He’s a total hunk and doesn’t give a damn about being polite. I bet his belches would be extremely loud.

Troy Calypso and Handsome Jack from Borderlands - They’re both psychotic assholes with huge egos and it’s just so easy for me to picture them being cocky about it.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about this a lot lol

1. Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
    He’s this huge angry dragon slayer who’s honestly kind of crass so he’d probably just belch without acknowledging that he did unless he is challenged by Natsu (however it is fun to picture him getting embarrassed about burping in front of Levy)

2. Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
    Hoo boy he’s a super hot demon Butler. Of course to keep up His appearance as a butler he’d have to burp quietly or not in front of others but when he’s just chillin in the demon world I bet he burps without a care

3. Levi Ackerman (Attack On Titan)
    He’s angry and stoic and pretty straight laced so it’d probably be hard to get a burp out of him. However he did grow up in the slums and is a young man in the military so I bet he’d burp around the right person (Maybe when he and Hanji are alone he’ll burp behind a closed fist (and excuse himself of course) because y’all know Hanji burps all the time (and she thinks it’s funny))

4. Ban (Seven Deadly Sins)
    He’s crude and he’s loud so burps from him are probably very common. He probably burps in King’s ear to annoy him. Elaine thinks his burps are funny

5. Rei Ryugazaki (Free!)
    This boy absolutely hates anything that he doesn’t consider “beautiful” so he would absolutely never let himself burp in front of anyone else. However if one did slip out he would be super embarrassed and apologize as his face goes red.

6. Kyoya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club)
    This one is like the holy grail for me I love Kyoya with all my heart and I’ve spent so much time fantasizing about him burping. He would absolutely never under any circumstances let himself burp in front of anyone else. However he is human so it’d have to happen at least once. If he were to accidentally belch in front of someone else it would have to be Tamaki. Tamaki would think Kyoya’s burps are hilarious even as Kyoya goes beet red and politely excuses himself. (Tamaki is actually very impressed by the sheer volume of the belches his friend can release)

7. Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
    He honestly probably doesn’t burp that often however when he does they’re absolutely massive. He doesn’t ever burp around his students or anyone really. (Since he lived alone for so long he’d just belch whenever he needed to at home) BUT since Marie lives with him now she’d most likely be there to witness the rare occasion he belches. He’d probably be a little embarrassed at first but after awhile he’d just excuse himself and move on

8. Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    He’s a dignified Colonel with very high ambitions so he’d be pretty stoic and straight laced most of the time however he is also a slacker and he does smile (occasionally). He’d probably burp around his team or Ed and al but if he were to burp in front of Riza it would definitely be behind a closed fist and he’d immediately excuse himself after.

9. Koutarou Amon (Tokyo Ghoul)
    He’s pretty professional and straight laced so it’s unlikely that anyone would ever hear him burp. (Save for his church family). That is until he and Akira move in together. I have this headcanon that he has digestive issues so he burps quite often (and loud) Akira doesn’t mind but since she’s also pretty strict he would definitely be polite about it.

4 Likes

I have a list:
Movies

1. Mavis from Hotel Transylvania films
  2. Astrid from How to train your Dragon films .
  3. Anna and Elsa from Frozen.
  4. Disney’s Tinkerbell
  5. Roxanne Ritchi from Megamind.
  6. Ginormica from Monsters vs. Aliens.
  7. Rapunzel from Tangled.
  8. Belle from the original disney Beauty and the Beast.
  9. Jasmine from the original Disney Aladdin.
  10. Chel from Dreamworks Road to El Dorado
  11. Gwen Stacy from Spider-man:into the Spider-verse.
  12. All Female main characters{except Edna Mode} from the Incredibles.
    TV:
  13. Katara and Azula from Avatar: the Last Airbender.
  14. Heather from Dreamworks Dragons: Race to the Edge. Astrid as well.
  15. April from 2012 TMNT.
  16. DCAU Batgirl, Batman: the Brave and the Bold Batgirl, and the 2019 DC SuperHero girls show Batgirl.
  17. DcAU Supergirl and the 2019 DC Superhero Girls Show Supergirl.
  18. DCAU Wonder Woman and Justice League Action Wonder Woman.
  19. DCAU Zatanna, Justice League Action Zatanna, Young Justice Zatanna and the 2019 DC SuperHero Girls Show, Zatanna.
  20. Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl from the Young Justice cartoon.
  21. Iris West-Allen from the Young Justice Cartoon.
  22. Wasp and Ms. Marvel from Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes.
  23. Sue Storm and She-Hulk from Fantastic Four: World’s Greatest Heroes.
  24. She-Hulk from “Hulk and the Agents of Smash.”
    Comics:
  25. Wonder Woman
  26. Supergirl
  27. She-Hulk
  28. Spider-Gwen
  29. Silk
  30. Mary-Jane Watson{especially as Spinneret}
  31. Zatanna
  32. Lana Lang as Superwoman.
    9.Iris West/West-allen. Just as a reminder, we’re talking the hot redhead from the comics, not the one from Arrowverse.
  33. Betty Ross as Red She-hulk.
  34. Valkyrie. Again, I mean the blonde from the comics.
  35. Rogue
  36. Poisin Ivy
  37. Catwoman
  38. Jane Foster as Thor.
  39. Sif
  40. Black Cat
  41. Jean Gray {especially the teenage version}
  42. X-23, especially as All New Wolverine.
  43. Harley Quinn.
    Anime:
  44. All the main women of Dragonball.
  45. Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-oh.
  46. Jessie from Pokemon.

I’ll have more later. I purposely omitted characters who have belched already like Princess Fiona and Avatar Korra. I’d still want more from them, but it seemed silly to add them here. Sif has belched in Thor comics before, but that was outside the main continuity. All these belches would have to be on purpose, either for a contest or their own amusement.

5 Likes

Here’s some more:

T.V.:

1. Marinette, Lila Rossi, Chloe, Alix, Juleka, Nadja Chamack, and Alya from Miraculous Ladybug.
  2. Ashoka Tano and Padme from the Star Wars Clone Wars series.
  3. Elisa from Disney’s Gargoyles
  4. Della Duck from the 2017 Ducktales Reboot.
  5. Eden the Genie and Sadira from the Disney Aladdin tv series.
  6. Emma Swan and Zelena from Once Upon a Time
  7. Daphne and the Hex Girls from Scooby Doo.
  8. Sam Manson, Ember, and Dani from Danny Phantom
  9. Queen Mala and Minden from Dreamworks Dragons: Race to the Edge
1 Like

Oh damn. The waifu collection is strong with this one.

1. Rias Gremory from HSDXD

2. Aqua from Konosuba

3. Medaka from Melaka Box

4. Erbosa from Zelda: Breath of the Wild

5. Maki - Fire Force

6. Mikasa - Attack on Titan

7. Esdeath, Negenda, Akame, Leon, AND Mine - Akame ga Kill

8. The Cambrian leader girl from Heavy Object

I could go on and on but 8 is a good number

4 Likes

Here’s my list in no particular order (I’m big into anime so most will be from that)!:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Lady Bug (both in their normal and miraculous forms)

Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail

Kazuma Yagami and Ayano Kannagi from Kaze no Stigma

Lucifer Morningstar from the Netflix original Lucifer

Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist

Tamaki Suoh and Hikaru Hitachiin from Oruan High School Host Club

Midoriya Izuku from Boku no Hero Academia

Meliodas and Elizabeth Liones from The Seven Deadly Sins

Asta and Yuno from Black Clover

Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru from Inuyasha

Kyo Sohma, Yuki Sohma, Hatsuharu Sohma, and Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket

Sadao Maou and Emi Yusa from The Devil is a Part-Timer!

Haru Yoshida from My Little Monster

The Joker, Ryuji Sakamoto (he actually did burp in the video game), Makoto Niijima, and Futaba Sakura from Persona 5

The main character, Rise Kujikawa, and Teddy’s human form (he burped multiple times in the game) from Persona 4

Eren Yeager and Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan

Saitama and Genos from One Punch Man

Misaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui from Maid-Sama

Steve Harrington from Stranger Things
———
There’s probably more that I can’t think of but these are the main ones!!

5 Likes

I looooooove Natsu! And have to share this. :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mi4z3d9mq69ulzy/Natsu_Burps.mov/file

I’m also pretty sure it’s not the only time he burps in the show. X3

2 Likes

Sam Puckett (I waited all 5 years of the show to see her burp and the only time it happened was an extremely small one in an alternate take of the episode where she drank pickle juice)

Helga Pataki (I know she did two small ones throughout Hey Arnold’s run but ever since my nostalgia for her character started a few years ago I wish she would’ve gotten an extremely deep one. Similar to the one they edited for her in an old nick promo when the show first premiered)

Jasmine from Aladdin

Nikki Wong from 16

Max from 2 broke girls

Sam from Totally Spies

London Tipton

Tori Vega

Sam from Monster Buster Club.

Lola Bunny

Piper from Storm Hawks

Riyo from Bakugan

Maddie Fenton

Dexters Mom

Karata from Last Airbender

Velma and Daphne

Ginormica

Edit: forgot Gwen Tennyson (specifically Alien Force/Ultimate Alien Gwen)

3 Likes

I put a list up here from before but I have two more

Shouta Aizawa (My Hero Academia)- I literally love Aizawa so much it’s not even funny. I just imagine that after he and the students move into the dorms the kids would find out just how loud their teacher could belch. Because, like any teacher, he’s burped quietly into his fist a few times during class but that isn’t even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his burping talent. As far as his reactions go I really don’t think he gets all that embarrassed. He does try to stifle them and he says excuse me but it doesn’t really go beyond that. There have been times where Uraraka was visiting her parents and she was on FaceTime with Deku only for a super loud belch to be heard in the background. She and Izuku would start laughing super hard saying “holy shit was that aizawa”. Then they’d hear a monotone “excuse me”. The kids think it’s hilarious.

Tenya Iida (My Hero Academia)- He has a reputation to uphold so if he ever burped he would get so incredibly embarrassed oh my gosh. He’s profusely apologize like way too much. He’d also probably scold others for belching out loud which would only make it worse if it accidentally happened to him. His belches aren’t especially loud but they go on for almost outrageous amounts of time. The embarrassment hits before he’s even finished burping.

3 Likes

OMG THANKS FOR THAT CLIP!! I haven’t watched the anime in a while (and switched to the manga halfway through) so I definitely gotta rewatch it then…

Clara Oswald - My favorite Doctor Who companion. I don’t necessarily like how they wrote her in the later stories but I still find her wildly attractive and wish they did better with her. Anyway. I have a thing for girls with British accents and she’s so posh and fashionable and I love that. I am wildly attracted to the idea of a nicely dressed woman being rude by belching or farting. I wish there had been an episode where she ate some strange alien food that the Doctor said was alright to eat, but it doesn’t agree with her and she burps and tries to hold back and act demure about it like “Pardon me.” That’s like one of my ultimate fantasies.

Hermione Granger - Nerdy cute witch? Awesome. British accent? Hell yes. I imagine she would try not to be rude but would give in when in private with her significant other.

Lara Croft - again, British.

Samus Aran (in her zero suit) - I imagine that she would not care about her gas. I imagine her as the strong but silent kind of woman who works out a lot and ingests a lot of protein and just rips belches and farts nonchalantly because she’s like “whatever” about it.

Lyn (from Fire Emblem) - favorite Fire Emblem girl

Palutena

Byleth

Princess Peach

Yoko Littner

Faye Valentine - there’s an early episode where it’s implied she’s been pigging out in her spaceship, with scraps of food and drinks around her cockpit. I wish they dubbed in a burp or fart there. She’s the type who would just belch out loud since she’s tomboyish.

3 Likes

Faye does burp in the German dub: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5epIx7-BbI&list=PLpy_p357DnskedVi2hx4J9RQPCuqwYwsb&index=25&t=0s

4 Likes

Dean from Supernatural for sure

3 Likes

Here’s my list of anime guys
Inuyasha and Miroku from Inuyasha
America from Hetalia
Natsu and Gray from Fairy tail
Arthur and Shinra from Fire force
Soul and Black Star from Soul eater
Renji from Bleach
Deku and Todoroki from My hero academia
Luca from Dragon quest your story
Kamina from Gurren Lagann

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Someone else who has a desire to see the long haired half demon Inuyasha belch like a pig! I honestly cannot explain just how often my mind drifts off and fantasizes about the massive gas bubbles that best doggo husband would belt out! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ooh I second Renji and Kamina. I’ve always loved those two and would be lying if I said I never imagined them belching.

1 Like

Natsu and Soul actually have burped. I dunno about Gray, but there’s this Death Battle episode at 13:53.

2 Likes