If a FICTIONAL character was real and could burp...who?

Now I want to see these contests in the MCU lol! Brie Larson has proved herself to be a decent belcher, it would be cool to hear one of her burps in Captain Marvel 2 or any other MCU movie with Carol Danvers.

2 Likes

Astrid from httyd 2

1 Like

(little off topic maybe, but there is any burp in prison school?)

Only in the manga, not the anime. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tW62aNp1d2cIhnWX2mTAXbXUZr0hFbEl?usp=sharing

Lots of Nord women from Skyrim. Could definitely see Aela the Huntress letting some bassy ones out after a feast in the hall of Companions after downing some venison and mead.

1 Like

I’ve been rewatching Fairly OddParents lately so Jorgen and Crimson Chin

1 Like

Count Duckula from the Danger Mouse reboot. I find him pretty cute in it. I think he might’ve burped in the original Danger Mouse but I’m not sure if it was a burp or not.

Connor from Detroit Become Human

A lot of the Chainsaw Man women for different reasons:
-Makima is a really big drinker (Himeno as well)

-Power has zero regards for manners, would probably see it as a sign of dominance (grossing out Denji and Aki)
-Kobeni would release massive burps at the worst possible times

3 Likes

Sailor mars, jupitor, chichi, bulma, Flynn rider,(not the cartoon) trunks, andriod 18 n17

1 Like

I would probably melt if Eren or Levi burped :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have a feeling that Inosuke from demon slayer probably has a talent for belching out huge burps considering how he eats lol

2 Likes

I think one that I didn’t see mentioned here but think would have absolutely massive burps is Azura from fire emblem fates. I’m not entirely sure where the idea she is a monster belcher came from but I have had it for a long time. It is probably because I found her really attractive when I was younger when the game came out so I naturally just attached my biggest fetish to her. Or it could be that she is a singer and most singers that I know are really good at on command burps. Either way just thought I would add this to revive some discussion here.

2 Likes